(OP-F1) Hopeless Wanderers

"like you said, strength in numbers right? Maybe we could team? You're the first actual person I've spoken to and it seems like you know the rules and basics pretty well. Maybe it'll keep me from dying and we'll be able to fight stronger monsters too!"

"If your friend is cool with it, maybe we could all be a team? I dunno, It just seems like it strengthens us all, I'm more used to solving problems with other people rather than all alone."

"By the way, I'm Katarina, who're you?"

After waking in my alleyway, I realize that people were just strolling past me,not paying me any mind...maybe they thought that I am NPC? No matter, I'd better get inside and see if Maj is till around.

I walk inside the inn, there's not as many people in here..I guess they just went ahead and left for the front lines...or at least wanted to get off this floor. I stare around the inn looking for Maj. I finally spot him sitting at a table with a young woman.

Heh, ladies man huh? should i show him how a real man wins a lady? or will I just sit back and watch the train wreck?

I decided to walk up to them, sure that this girl was friendly if Maj was talking to her.

"Mind if I join you two? I've had a bit of a rough night hehe"

He looks as though he's been sleeping outside... but again with this one, seemingly unafraid of the world here or the possibility of dying, brimming with confidence but... hiding something

"Of course not!" I gesture to a chair as the man walks up to the table. I hold out my hand. "I'm Katarina, What's your name?"

"Takes her hand" Xanatos my dear lady "kisses her hand" At your service! It seems Maj has not wasted a moment in finding the best things of this world! He's a bit brash but a solid companion that's for sure!

Damn, reel it in Mr. Obvious, she's not your type.

Katarina huh? What an interesting name, I knew a girl with that name once. She had a bit of a...sharp personality hehe

What brings you to the inn? Maj and I were planning on searching for his friends today.

*Almost pulls my hand away when you kiss it but decides not to in the end* 

"And I in yours!" "I needed somewhere to rest after fighting Mob's this morning, The beasties are quite more powerful than I thought they were!"" I happened to meet up with your friend here and we were discussing a team, well, mostly I was asking about one. But if you two need or want help finding your friends then I would be more than happy to join you!"

Xanatos... unique, definitely a gaming name, a bit straight forward but... kind of sweet in his own way.

Haha I'm sure we are all gonna get along fine! In this world, we cant afford to be hostile towards another! Not like those PKers...savages...

"I clench my fists hard" Well I'll try to think of somewhere we can go! But be warned, the mobs will be a bit stronger because of me. The game tends to adapt to stronger enemies.

"I motion to my rapier" I hope to find an opportunity to name my weapon, It itself isn't that special but names give meaning!

This should be fun! I hope no one gets into too much trouble...that last time hurt