Did you know that the unicorn is the national animal of Scotland?

Now that I have earned your curiosity I would like to greet you all in a manner of which I hope you will all find appropriate...

S'up my scoundrels? I'm Jeaic (say it out loud I triple dare you) and I'm here to roleplay the patience out of you!

...and if any/all of you would like to help me get used to the systems/rules and avoid a perma-death then that would be much appreciated as well! 

Well if it's help on how the system works and stuff like you'd be good PMing a GM or PST. But if it's help with leveling and finding a party of peers then my guild is the way to go! We're called square one and I'm a council member as far as I know our join up requirements for new players are literally nothing.

Oh! And welcome to aincrad

X are you the official recruiting organ of S1? you literally ask all the newbies to join your guild...but yeah I recommend S1 along with Twilight Spectrum and the soon to be founded LoA (Legion of Adventurers). These are guild that help new players and hopefully equip/train them enough so that they don't die fighting the first mob Also i'm always open to questions if GM/PST don't respond (they got things to do..items and journals to approve) and welcome to Aincrad. May the dice gods favor you.