The Real Sterling

Hello. IRL, my name is Hunter. I look like the real life version of Sterling, and the brother is based off of mine as well. My character and I share the stress pains, but I made Sterling's more frequent. I am not very popular at school, sticking mostly to myself. I don't really participate in any activities in or outside of highschool, but I do like to relax and read. I got into SAO on recommendation from a friend, and I have loved it ever since! I'm in Boy Scouts, but I hate every moment of it. My parents won't let me quit, so I'll have to finish it. Other than that, I hang around and try to accomplish something important every day,

Welcome to SAO Sterling! As a fellow newbie, it's nice to see so many fresh new faces :) Also, I saw in the chatroom that you were wondering how to put an image in your signature... It'll just be...

User Control Panel > Profile > Edit Signature

Find an image and put it in with the IMG tags on either side... should look something like

[img]the url goes here without spaces[/img]

Hope that helps! :D Cheers! <3