So one of my favorite quests to do are the Field Boss quests like <<Long Live the Queen>> and <<Avalanche>>. I really think these help give the floors character, but we have a lot of floors that don't have them!

F1: No predominate terrain type

F2: The Wasp Queen

F3: Prairie

F4: Avalanche

F5: Sand Shark

F6: Jungle

F7: Mountains

F8: Giant Forest

F9: Cerberus (kinda, but its not repeatable, so not really)

F10: Undead/darkness theme

So, just for fun, what would you say would be a monster that epitomises that floor?

I tried thinking of one for Floor 3, but I just kept thinking about fighting a giant meerkat :P

I think a fun one for floor 6 would be some kind of giant Gorilla

But honestly, for floor 1, I think it would have to be a Giant Boar.

Since it would be mostly for low level characters, who are only hitting for 1-2 damage, it wouldn't be that tough, but maybe 10-20HP. Hit for 2 DMG, and when you kill it, it drops bacon for the entire party!

I mean, who wouldn't go fight a giant pig monster if you got bacon as a reward?

Well, why don't you just fight a stronger one in the wild without the requirement of a quest being made? Unless you're wanting this to happen for skill points that is. If you are wanting this for skill points, then ya, go with it. But either wise, can't you just fight one in the wild? I’m new here, so please tell me if my logic is incorrect. 

Edited by CidneyBear

Sorry, that color and font are really difficult to read.

And yes, you can. I have plans to as well. But we have quests for a handful of floors, so my question was to ask people what kind of BAMs they thought would epitomise each floor, since we have many that are missing said big baddies.

F1: Giant Boar with boar underlings

F2: The Wasp Queen

F3: Giant Eagle

F4: Avalanche

F5: Sand Shark

F6: Venus Fly trap monster

F7: Earth Golem, Plant Golem duo

F8: Big broken angry tree 

F9: Cerberus (kinda, but its not repeatable, so not really)

F10: Banshee

These are the things I would have (and may possibly be) writing things up for. ;)

I have heard people's desires to have more floor boss quests and to have quests that do not focus on battles however I am too busy moderating to focus solely on quests right now like I'd like to :P

But yeh, they are my ideas. aahahaha