OP-F1 "Moonlight Relaxation"

81MQ2yz.png

Syo walks out from behind the tree and towards the two players, "Quite a secret you have there, Reu. No point in hiding it, right?" he states, as he sits by Xanatos. Syo places his index finger on top of his lip, thinking about what drives him to put up with everything in Sword Art Online. He couldn't really figure out why, why is he still alive? What's keeping him from going insane? Those questions are something he can't answer yet, not until a long time. Syo looks over to Xanatos with a grin, "What drives me? Heh.. Funny thing is.. I don't know what drives me." he said, as he stares up at the night sky. "I guess I'm just letting things take root. I'll see what Aincrad has to offer. There's no rush in leaving." he states, as he look back at Xanatos.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well you carry yourself very well for someone without a course. I would be happy to call you my friend Syo. Your personality is very refreshing to feel. Speaking of refreshing! I am going to go swim in that pond over there! You're more than welcome to join me!" I take off towards a pond in the distance. Finally, something to make me feel like I'm home again! Maybe this can help me to forget all the stress and worry this world causes people like me, Syo, Reu, and Baldur. tumblr_n1br6mbNRh1qehk60o1_500.jpg

"Ack! Pteh!"

In the bushes nearby Baldur the sounds of human movement could be heard as Calrex made his way through the bushes. He had been outside in the field for some time and decided to only recently make his way back. However, due to the changing light it had made it difficult to stay on the path...and he accidentally wandered into the bushes.

"Alright, just how far off track did I get? Man if I don't get back by the morning I have a feeling that Teayre is going to kill me. Well...at least the monsters in the area don't get stronger during the night. That would be horrifying."

He took a few more steps before he felt his way out, the path he ended up on being lit up by the moon and stars. He look a quick look up, finally getting a chance to observe the majestic scene, "Geezes...that's really well done. I can't think of another game that was so life-like in replication of even the sky..."

He adjusted the sword sheath on his back as he looked around, "Alright, where to go from here..."

"Just how far from the city am I...and do I hear the sounds of water splashing?"

Kosan was enjoying his night in the trees of floor 1 .. It was nice night for him to sit and mindlessly think about things.. He was bored , probably way to bored.. As he sat there he heard some noises from not too far.. It was a some sort of a lake.. A pond nearby where he sat.. He got down from his tree , mask up , hood up , his dark cloak equipped as well , he almost looked more like a shadow than a player... He withdrew his sword .. It was his first sword ever crafted , probably his favorite.. He enjoyed it the most.. As he walked towards the pond he saw a group of players.. "Tsk.." Kosan said as he walked closer to them.. "Just who the hell are you to disturb my peaceful night with all this ruckus.. ?" Kosan asked the group.. He was bored and really annoyed by players.. Especially when they were noisy..

((OOC : This is outside the town RIGHT ?))

As the cool crisp of the night swept through the area. It gave me a chill down my spine as I emerged from the water of the pond. Ahhh that was so refreshing. It feels nice to be in the water again, I had forgotten how it felt to be surrounded by its fluid grasp. "Just who the hell are you to disturb my peaceful night with all this ruckus.. ?" I hear from aside. A man in black and a hood stood before me,his sword drawn and a yellow icon his name. Damn it, a player killer out here? Just what I needed on my night of relaxation and fun... "Hello there! Sorry if I was disturbing you! Just popping in for a nice night swim."

81MQ2yz.png

A hooded player appears before the group and his cursor is orange, but before Syo could speak up, Xanatos spoke before him. The night is young and they were more green cursors then orange, but Syo notices another player emerging from the brush. This is no good. A random orange player pops out of nowhere.. We're at a disadvantage at levels, but good in numbers. he thinks, as he places his hand on the handle of his sword. Syo stands up and places himself in front of Xanatos, "Not to be rude, but you have no right over this part of wilderness." he states, as he places his hand in front of Xanatos. "How about you state your name? We're friendly. We don't bite." he states, with a grin.

Syo takes a look around the trees around them and wasn't able to confirm who else is in the area with the group, but he has to focus on the orange player in front of them.

OOC: Yeah, we're outside.

Reu did a slow backwards somersault into a standing position, facing the stranger. Xanatos, and Syo, both stood in front of him; already having confronted this stranger. Reu decided he would at-least let everyone know who they were dealing with. "I know you, you're Kosan-a PK'er."

He let the words hang in the air, feeling the warm night breeze blowing through the grass. Above them, the stars twinkled brightly. But Reu wasn't interested in the stars anymore, just on Kosan.

It would be really nice if Baldur made his way back soon, I'm not sure if the three of us can handle Kosan...

I put my armor and weapon on as I talk to Kosan. "My friend, we are simply a few friends out strolling the eve for some enjoyment and relaxation. We have no quarrel with you here. I guess you've already met Ru here. I don't know what you have done to deserve that orange mark above you. But I'm sure it has nothing to do with us. Now if you don't mind, the night is fading and I would like for my friends and I to be on our way back to the city. I swear to God If he tries to kill anyone I'll make sure he never sees a green marker above him ever again.

"Uh...what did I just walk up on?"

Calrex scratched the back of his head as he approached the group from the side, positioning himself so that he was somewhere between the two groups. From what he could sense there was definitely some tension growing between the two sides as he scanned each of them. It looked like the one sole player on his right had an orange marker, indicating that had killed players in the game before, but had not taken the <<Redemption>> quest yet to change his crystal back. The other players were all normal from what Calrex could tell.

"Hm...should I barge in? If so how would I play it off. It might be better to wait and see how the situation develops before I step in. Right now I'm not even sure what's going on."

He moved over to a nearby tree, leaning against it as he observed the situation from afar.

Baldur intentionally stepped on a few leaves and branches as he made his way back and coincidentally behind Calrex. He placed his hand casually on his shoulder as a sign of non-aggression, and then led him out into the open where the others were standing off with an orange player Baldur had never seen before; not that Baldur had seen very many orange players.

"There's no need for drawn swords here." He called out to everyone, though his gaze said the words were mostly for Kosan.

Baldur tried to look closer, but it was difficult to make out. There was a small symbol next to the Orange Player's health bar, but Baldur had never seen one on someone he didn't know personally before. Still, for an orange player to come out of the woods with sword drawn was essentially threatening lower leveled players. He merely hoped this was an understanding, since Baldur really didn't want to try his hand at PvP when other lives were on the line.

81MQ2yz.png

Baldur was able to find the player Syo detected earlier. "Looks like you were able to find that guy I sensed earlier, Baldur. Good job." Baldur states that there are no need to draw swords, but the orange player is quite intimidating. Baldur is right and Syo knows it, but he can't just sit around pretending nothing is going to happen. For the sake of the group, he lower his guard and sticks his hand out for a greeting. "Please excuse my rudeness earlier. I apologize. I was out of line." he states, as he looks at the Pker in the eyes.

Syo is young and reckless, but when it comes to tension, he'll try to find another way to close the tension off. There's no reason to fight anyone. Not now. They need to work together, so they won't have to be alone.

The one called Kosan had not yet made a move or a word since we all revealed ourselves. What is his game? Is he assessing us? Or simply waiting for the opportune moment to strike one of us down. "Please my friend state your intent, obviously none of us mean you any harm. Put away your weapon so we can all be friendly to one another. Not stressing out over whose blade is about to cross another's." I just want to get the hell out of here at this point. Can't afford to dwell here much longer.

((Sorry , different timezones suck (: ))

Kosan smiled as all of the Lower levels grouped in front of him , ones even equipped armor.. "Are they going to fight me ?.." He said to himself as he let out a small grim.. They mostly presented themselves , he just remains silent.. Just as he wanted to speak , Baldur , a new addition to Azure came by.. "Yo Baldur.. Glad to see you around here.. How are you enjoying in Azure.?" He asked the "fried" .. More likely guild mates. "So.. You guys were equipping armors and weapons to fight me ?.. That's not a nice thing to do... And , as a fact , this is where I spend my nights .. You know , as a pk-er I can't enjoy the inns.." He said as he shealted his sword.. "And , as Baldur specified , I am Kosan , or The Darkin Blade.." He said as he gave them each a look in the eye "nice to meet you guys.." He added as he lent a hand forward to do a handshake with everyone

Then a guy from the group asked what was his intention.. "My intention ...? Now that I think of it , I just wanted to have a peaceful night.. But I can't blame you , floor 1 is one of the nicest floors.." Kosan said as he took his hood down , mask still remaining , his white hair appearing .. "Hope you don't mind if I stick around " he added as he waited for a response from the group.

Calrex turned his head as he felt a hand on his shoulder, checking to see who it was. It was Baldur. He had seen him a couple of times when he had popped into the Catfish Sundries shop to purchase some potions. He gave a friendly nod as the armored man stepped forward and began to speak to both of the groups, trying to calm the possibly dangerous situation.

As the orange player, Kosan, sheathed his blade and explained his side of the situation Calrex's eyes scanned to see if he noticed and particular points that might give away to a different motive. Of course with a mask on there wasn't any facial features he could pick up on, but as the man extended his hand to shake everyone else's he extended his as it came around, "Calrex, and even with the awkward situation it is nice to meet you."

With that he stepped back over by Baldur, his hands in his jacket pockets.

"It is a nice night out. Going from how the other players are dressed they were possibly enjoying a nice swim from what I can tell."

"Haha Kosan I was simply getting dressed. I have no intention of fighting you, you're a bit out of my league. Plus, I'm glad that someone else like us can enjoy the beauty of the night here. You're more than welcome to join us. We were just caught a bit off guard, you know that It can be dangerous at night if you're unprepared." A mask eh? I wonder if it's for show, or to hide some kind of feature that he does not want us knowing about.  No matter, he means no harm to any of us at this point. Baldur is even a guildmate.

Baldur gestured with his right hand and opened up his UI. He quickly tapped over to the guild window and then tapped where it would sort the players according to what floor they were on. The guild, despite being one of the clearers, wasn't particularly large. The only other player currently on the first floor was someone named Kosan. That little insignia next to his health bar must be the guild symbol which matched the once next to his own health bar. He walked closer with Calrex as they approached the two groups.

"No, they weren't getting ready to fight you, they were just worried when an orange player walked out of the woods with his sword drawn" Baldur regarded Kosan's sinister appearance, "And you have to admit, that is the sort of image you're going for." That troubled him, but Baldur had to have faith in Keith-sama, it was one thing that he missed about the Guardians, but Baldur had yet to get to know his new allies as well as before. Currently his number one priority was making sure that no one got excited and drew blood... or pixels as the case may be.

Baldur eyed his orange guild mate up and down. He knew he shouldn't jump to conclusions about his character, but it was hard not to with how he chose to present himself. In point of fact, he appeared to be almost the exact opposite of Baldur, who wore white, blue, and gold.

I go to shake Kosan's hand. "I'm sorry for the confusion Kosan. We are just a bit jittery. I lived a long life in the shadows, did some things im not proud of. Who would I be to judge a man simply the color of his icon?" This player could have simply been a victim of circumstance, or simply seeking justice for a severe wrong done to him. I cannot condemn my opinion of him to be negative just because I don't know where he has been. How are we supposed to spread hope for our futures if we don't extend a hand of welcome to one another first?

Reu was extremely surprised at what Xanatos just said. Quite blankly, he thought to himself, Well, that was quite empathetic, Xanatos. Well said.

"Well, it doesn't look like we're going to kill each other...not tonight anyway.", Reu let out a loud yawn. "Listen, fella's it's been fun but I think it's past my bed-time. I'm going to start making my way back." With that, Reu turned and headed off toward the twinkling lights of the Town of Beginnings. He knew Baldur was watching from the tree-lines. If Kosan tried anything, he was going to be met with steel, but surprisingly Reu's spider-sense told him Kosan wasn't going to try anything...not tonight anyway....

As he finished prepping his gear for tomorrow and laid down, thankful for his ability to spend a few col to rent a room at the inn for tonight, he wondered...what would it be like having to stay out in the cold at night? Tonight wasn't TOO cold, but some nights were. Reu stared at the ceiling drifting off to sleep, feeling slightly bad for Kosan. Those PK-ers, they need to all buy a house together..better then sleeping outside every-night.

Baldur waved to all the newbies in a gesture to gather them all up.

"Alright guys, it is late, and the mobs do get tougher at night time, so we should probably start heading back to the Town of Beginnings now."

Baldur waited a minute for everyone to gather around the trail they had come up from and turned to face Kosan.

"We will leave you to your solitude. Please, be safe up here."

He then took the lead and began to lead the others down and off the plateau.

"You should try heading up there in the daylight, you can see just about the entire floor."

Following Baldur's lead I walk with him down the path back towards the city. It's been quite an interesting evening, full of tension and relaxation. I've met my first PKer in person, but I feel that if I were to meet one again, I would not harbor such instant hostility towards them. Especially if they are repentful of their crimes. Kosan may be a PKer but I feel that his heart is in the right place. Much like me, he has had his moments of darkness and chaos. But perhaps there is still hope for his redemption. Hope for his light.