A new Shield in the Field

Sawp.

I am Alastor, but I also go by Saber (I noticed there was another account with that name so I went with Alastor), so feel free to call me either one of those. I have RPed for about ten years now and I've participated in a variety of types ranging from D&D, Log Horizon, SAO, and a few original fantasy RPs. My life used to be hectic so I wasn't able to focus on my love for writing but now that things have calmed down, I can focus on this lovely stuff.

I love video games, I love writing, I love RC stuff, and I love military things. When I'm not working or in school, I'm keeping myself busy behind some type of screen. I'm hoping that I can spend some more time here doing things as I do enjoy the SAO world.

As the title of this thread suggests, I'll be trying out a new character I have never played before; a shield type. In all of my Roleplays, I've always played the Dual Wielding hack and slasher or the DPS. I figure I should step out of my comfort zone and try something new. Whether that works or not, I haven't a clue. I'll probably be doing some sort of mash-up class thing in the end anyways.

I do a lot of solos so if I don't party up or just waltz around and do my own things... it's not that I don't like any of you, I just like writing my own stories within the settings provided. I will happily party up if requested or pestered. Either way is good for me.

Sooo yea; Hai.

Great intro guys. It's beautiful. If you haz questions fer me, PM me (or message me in some way on the site) or post in this thread. Thanks peeps. o7

Edit: 10 Minutes on the site and I'm confused. Welp, this is gonna be fun.