[OP-F2] The Long Road(Full)

As Atticus laid there on a rock gazing off into the distance, he started thinking about which direction to head next. Armed with new equipment and a boosted confidence from his recent accomplishments. Atticus had decided to forgo his map and take to exploring the lower levels as if it were the real world. He knew it was risky, himself a low level player, wondering about outside of towns alone for long periods of time. But he couldn't resist the sense of freedom it gave him and besides "Theres no problem I'm not capable of solving" Atticus thought to himself. 

post-4749-0-13324200-1425958645_thumb.jp

Standing up straight and stretching his arms high into the air. Atticus let out a mild yawn before once again turning his attention to the fork in the road. Staring down both paths, he hadn't the faintest idea where either of the roads led. Although from what he could tell, the road to the left most likely went up into the mountains. "What would be up there?" Atticus wondered to himself. On his journeys, Atticus was usually content when he could go long periods of time without running into other players. For one, he preferred solitude and secondly it lessened the chances of him running into a pk'er. Sitting on the rock however, Atticus thought it was peculiar that in the couple of hours he had been resting here not a single player had passed by. It made him wonder if maybe the place he was at wasn't a good place to be. Deciding it was pointless to start walking on an empty stomach however, Atticus pulled out a piece of bread and decided he would choose a direction to walk after he had finished eating.

Having been sleeping in a tree above the split in the path for several hours Marisa rolls over and falls off of it hitting the ground with a slight thud. ".....?" After several seconds pass by she opens her eyes and noticing she is no longer in a tree slowly gets up and starts stretching out her limbs.  "I should really sleep in safer places, a bird could have attacked me and I would have slept through it..." After a few more seconds of stretching she notices the other player and slowly starts to smile as she sees it's someone she's not met before. Walking over to him Marisa lays back on the ground and says. "I don't think Iv'e met you before? The names Marisa Kirisame though you can just call me Marisa. What's your name Ze?" She says not really seeming to care that dirt is getting on her outfit.

Marisa's Health: 13/15 *Cause falling off of trees hurts*

Taking the last bite of his lunch, Atticus began to pack up his things in preparation for the long journey he had ahead of him. Just as he had finished his packing, Atticus herd a rustling up in one of the trees above the crossroad. Before he had a chance to look up to see what it was, another player came crashing down out of the tree. "What is this?" Atticus wondered to himself. Studying the new arrival for a couple of brief seconds, she suddenly stood up and walked over to him before laying down on the ground next to where he was sitting and introducing herself. Startled by the strangeness of the situation, it took a moment for Atticus to formulate words. "Atticus" He replied to the strangers question about his name. "What were you doing up in that tree? You weren't spying on me were you?" Although he had no idea what a player would of been doing up in a tree for hours as he had sat below, he didn't find it likely that anyone would bother spying on a player such as himself.

Of course Skylar would get lost skipping through a forest. It may only be floor two but some monsters here are still dangerous. Still it was pretty bright out so he doubted he was in any real danger at all. He closed his eyes and felt the wind on his cinnamon brown skin and the earth beneath his feet. He took of his shoes earlier since walking barefoot can be just as fun. "Any mini miny moe!" He pointed down four paths before just choosing one. He just started skipping and moving on down the path. Not really paying any attention to anything in front of him, until he almost tripped on a guy in front of him. "Sorry about that! I did not see you there. I was exploring a bit and got lost."

"Though I have done that before and became friends with that group, this time I was just sleeping up there seeing how it's not too safe to do that down on the ground." Yawning slightly she sits up and reaches behind her back. "..?" After doing that Marisa stands up and starts looking around on the ground acting like they lost something. Turning back to Atticus "When I fell did you happen to see a long sword go flying anywhere or do I have to go back up the tree to find it?" Marisa asks as the source of her searching is announced. (I didn't see your post till after I posted sorry skylar)

"Man...there's gotta be something around here..."

Calrex was in the mountains of the second floor once again, trying to get a head start on his new "job" of gathering materials by looking for some to have on him beforehand. Unfortunately, like last time, the mountains seemed to have nothing that could be of use. He gave a small sigh before he saw a strange glint nearby, "What? What could that be?"

He ran over as the glint became larger and larger until he could make out its entire shape. It looked to be a longsword and possibly belonged to someone, "Well, that's odd. Who left this here?"

He picked up the sword as he looked around. Just below where he was there were three people that he didn't recognize, one appearing to be looking for something.

"I guess this is hers. Alright better bring it over then."

He hopped down, landing a few feet away from the trio as he walked over, "Hey did someone drop this?"

As Atticus stood there observing the girl looking around for her sword, he was almost knocked over by another player who had come skipping down the path. "Hey, Watch where you are going next time." Atticus said with an annoyed tone to his voice. Momentarily turning his attention away from the player who had almost knocked him off his feet, Atticus decided he would try and help the player find her sword. But before he had a chance to look, another player had emerged from the woods brandishing the weapon. "Who are you?" Atticus asked the stranger. 

In all the time Atticus had been sitting on the rock at the crossroads not a single player had passed by. But in the few minutes since the girl had fallen from the tree this place had become a party. Staring around at the other three players, Atticus decided that he would sit back and wait to see what happens next.

This must be a pretty interesting spot people seemed to be everywhere. Skylar sat up to brush himself off then noticed the weapon in the mans hand. He moved a step backwards placing his left foot behind his right in a high squat position. Just in case these people are dangerous he has to prepare to fight for his life. He doubted he could take them all on but he will not go down without a fight. "Soooo what are you guys up too?" He kept the tone light as to not seem a threat. But he kept his slightly light fighting stance just in case.

As per usual, Daeron had nothing to do. He went into the woods that were on the second floor. He spent much of his time most of the time just simply roaming about with no goal in his mind. He wasn't far out from where a town would usually be, even though he couldn't enter them. He heard voices. Deciding it would be interesting seeing some players see his new appearance, now that he no longer lived with the brown hair. His new golden-blonde hair stood out of his face and was spiked up a bit.

He stretched himself out before going to the desired location of where he heard the voices just in case he ran into trouble as players would do anything to get an ambush on a player killer. After some minor static stretches, he began with his left foot, and continued walking towards the noise. The closer he got, the more he was able to distinguish actual words, until finally, once he turned around from a tree trunk only to see a number of people. Wondering to himself why he always bumped into groups rather than single players, he would never know, however, it was nice seeing people again. He had spent a lot of his time alone wandering around, and less of his time with people.

Standing nearby quiet for a while, he heard one player ask what they were up to. Looking up, he saw the player's name was "Skylar" one name he hadn't heard around before. By the way it seemed, these players weren't the strongest either, but it was definitely interesting seeing how other players would react with Daeron's new look.

Seeing Calrex with her sword Marisa grins tackles/hugs them. "Thanks for finding my sword for me!" She says and taking her sword back she puts it on her shoulder in a relaxed stance before turning to Skylar. "Well I was sleeping till I fell from up there" *Points to the top of a tree* "Then since there was someone down here after I woke up I decided to bug them Da Ze~!" Marisa says to Skylar before another person announces their presence. Turning left Marisa spotsthat their name is Daeron and that they are a pker. Since she kind of doubted that they are here to kill anyone Marisa goes with a different approach for how to greet them and seeing their name gave them an idea. Grinning to herself Marisa throws her sword to the ground and runs at Daeron. "Daeron-Sama~~!" She shouts the whole way before jumping at them with her arms wide open.

Calrex gave a nod as Marisa came and retrieved her sword from him, turning to the others in the group, adjusting his position so that the new player could be a part of the circle as well. He took note that the newcomer had an orange crystal, much like Kosan was a few nights ago. The other two seemed to be regular player like him. Of course, like Oikawa told him, he wasn't going to be quick to judge someone by their crystal, because many had their reasons for killing another person.

"Just in case though it's a good thing I've got my wristguards on. I'm not sure about the rest of these players but I'm glad that I took that Martial Arts skill quest and have it as one of my abilities."

"Well if we're doing introductions it's nice to meet you all. I'm Calrex."

He took up a relaxed position to show that he was no threat. The one thing he wanted to avoid at this point was inter-player conflict, especially with the orange player being at the level he is.

Skylar watched carefully while appearing to be nice. He noticed the guy that had the sword was watching the KP'er. Skylar was like sure watch the PK'er I am still watching you, you knife wielding maniac. Even after the lady got the knife/sword thing back that seems to be hers back, he watched the guy. Skylar was paying close enough attention to notice the guy was wearing wrist guards, which was a sign of a martial artist like himself, he felt better.

"Nice to meet you too Calrex. My name is Skylar!" He gestured to make sure the group knew he was introducing himself to everyone.

Atticus watched as Marisa ran over to the stranger holding her sword and gave him a hug before retrieving the sword from him. â€‹"Those two don't seem like a threat" Atticus thought to himself. Turning back around to face the player that had almost bowled him over, Atticus noticed another player standing a short distance away. Checking out the player, he couldn't help noticing the orange crystal above him along with his level which was much higher then any of the other players present. Now on guard, Atticus decided it would be pointless to draw his weapon due to the level differance between the stranger and him. Concentrating on the new arrival, Atticus broke his focus when he herd the player who had emerged with the sword introduce himself as Carlex. Wanting to avoid any conflict that might arise from this crazy situation, Atticus decided to introduce himself to the rest of the group as well. "The name is Atticus, so what brings you all to this location?"

Daeron felt the impact of the girl suddenly hugging him. Unsure of what to do, he hugged her in return, but then moved his arms quickly away from her. Releasing himself from her grasp finally, he moved his blonde hair up a bit. "I'd introduce myself, but seems this young lady did it for me." he said as he smiled, not having his weapon drawn, but instead he stood against the tree which he came around moments ago. This seemed strange. To meet so many people in the middle of the woods. Almost peculiar. Regardless, he kept his guard down, for now, and tried to hold a common conversation with these people, and he noticed everyone else introducing themselves shortly afterwards.

"It looks like the tension might be dying down a little, now that everyone seems to be introducing themselves. Alright that's good to know..."

He nodded to each of the people that introduced themselves. Skylar, Atticus, Daeron...and the last person who had lost her sword in the first place. Seeing her enthusiastic leap at Daeron, whose crystal appeared to represent that he was a player killer, definitely intrigued him for a second.

"I guess Daeron must have be fairly reputable, even with his crystal marking him as a PKer. I guess Oikawa really was right. There are people who have killed in this game other reasons than simply the thrill of it."

He put his hands in his jacket pockets as the player named Atticus asked their draw to this location. He quickly scanned the player. He was still fairly new, like himself, but he definitely seemed more composed as if he had been through a lot of various experiences as well. Calrex put on a calm face as he responded, "Well, I was originally looking around trying to gather some materials on this floor. Then I stumbled upon this young lady's sword and, well, here I am."

"Not really sure if I should go talking about my new service to shops just yet. I can barely fill the orders of two. Guess I really need to invest in looking for something to boost my ability to find materials if I'm to keep this up."

"I am lost" Skylar was pretty straight forward about it. Why kid pretending he knew where he was going. If these guys wanted to kill him they very well had the opportunity too. Mostly everyone took the time to introduce themselves except the girl that lost her weapon. Appearance wise they all seemed nice. It was pretty strange to see so many people but this could be a good place to make friends, or at least some allies he can call for later. Atticus looked the nicest. Hands down Daerion seemed like he could wipe them all out with breaking a sweat.