[PP-F1] «I Can Hear The Echos» [PM FOR INVITE]

Outside of the walls of Starter City, I walk the fields looking for players to duel. "Heh.. This game is nothing, but a mere video game. No one truly dies after death in this game." I said to myself, even though I knew the truth about it. There's no way I could find out for sure, if I don't try and find out myself. In recent weeks I've been terrorizing the players of Aincrad, but I haven't been able to catch up with the Aincrad's Finest.. There's no place for me here if I'm not able to test my strength on others.

I standby, awaiting for players to come by and show them my true strength. A player in a ninja like apparel walks among the fields of Floor One and I grin with a chance to have the fight to the death. There's no way he would fight me with all these gear.. I'll just have to re-equip when we start the duel. I think to myself, as I wear a basic appear and approach the player. "Hey there, I was wondering if you would like to have a du-" I cut myself off, when I see that he is accompanied by another player.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

81MQ2yz.png

Syo starts to head out with his new found friend, Kaito. Quickly, their adventure came to short end when a player approaches the two players. Syo wasn't able to hear what the player said, but could make out a duel request. "Haha.. A duel? Looks like you could we easily taken out. You have no gear to protect yourself." he states, with a slight laughter. He looks over at Kaito and points at the mysterious "noob" player, "He must be joking right, Kaito? I mean. I even have gear to take you on." he said, as he calms himself down. Syo has a feeling that he could take on this player by the look of his equipment, but he had a strange feeling and quickly shook it off.

Kaito looks over at the mysterious player by Syo and scoffs. "Tch.. At such a low level, you think you can take him on. Why not take the two of us on?" Kaito said, as he crosses his arm. He leans over to Syo and whispers, "You can take this guy on with me here. I'm going to wipe this guy off the face of Aincrad." he states, as he draws his sword from his waist. There is a shift nearby the three players, but Kaito ignored it and stares at the mysterious player. "How about it? Will you fight the two of us?" he asked, as he readies himself for anything.

-Friendly GM Mari here just letting you three know that due to the new enhancement guide you all have equipment that is not current with the system. If you are going to have a duel or PvP of any sort; please have your equipment re-evaluated in the re-evaluation topic in the evaluation section of the forums, If you hav enay further issues or enquiries please do not hesitate to PM me. -

Regards, Mari

Just inside the walls of the main safe zone of Floor 1 I sat on a bench and observed those around me. Judging from the gear I could conclude that no one within a mile was even close to my level or skill. I leaned my head back to stare up at the sky but I was unpleasantly surprised by the sun. The blinding light hit my eyes, causing me to close them immediately and rub them. After a minute of constant blinking and rubbing I squinted around me. "Ugh." I groaned and tapped my foot impatiently on the stone ground of the Starting City. "Why do I even come here anymore? It's just a bunch of low levels roaming around doing nothing but blocking my way." I sighed and shot up from my sitting position. 

If there was one thing I could do on Floor 1, it was to hunt for PKers. I made my way slowly to the wall just outside of the town and began my search. Almost right away I saw some action; it was my lucky day I guess. An orange player and two green players seemed to be starting a duel. I looked at the trio until my eye landed upon the one with snow colored hair. He had starter gear on yet he was initiating a duel with these two? Crazy. This guy was peculiar. Being a natural cynic I narrowed my eyes at the boy. Either he was a complete idiot or he had something up his sleeve. 

I leaned against the wall and smirked at the scene about to unfold. It had been awhile since I had seen a PvP duel so this was bound to be entertaining. 

Yes.. These two idiots fell for my trap.. I thought to myself, as I look at the two players. "Let's have our self a two versus one. If that's how you want it." I said, as I sent the two players a duel request. The duel is marked as a special two versus one. I shoot the request to the two players and await for their responses. I seek a new sense of power trip, but before I do.. I have to show these two what power I possess. I know what I'm doing and basically I've turned rouge. I'm not the same player I was a few months back.

I let out a sigh and let my white snow hair fall in front of my eyes. "You two ready? I'm about to give you two the duel of your life." I stated, as I grin mischievously. Tricking these players in order to feed my hunger for strength isn't what I do, but it's the only way to keep me from going crazy. There's no way I could stay sane by standing around fighting these creatures..

81MQ2yz.png

A duel request pops up in front of Syo's HUD and he hovers his finger over the accept button. Syo gulps and looks over at Kaito and nods his head. "Alright.. Let's do this Kaito. No holding back." he states, as he equips his basic sword. Syo squints his eyes and was able to make out the name of the mysterious player, "E-Echo.. That's an interesting name you got there." Syo said, as he points his sword at Echo. His finger still hovering on the accept button, awaiting for Kaito to ready himself. Whoever gets the killing blow.. Will become a Player Killer.. I can with that. Syo thinks to himself, as he steadies his breathing.

Mari had just finished a business transaction on the first floor: and was preparing to go, but she noticed something a duel seemingly in progress. What's more it involved Syo.

Mari quickened her pace, approaching Syo from behind she placed a hand on his shoulder: "are you f**king retarded?" She angrily hissed at him.

"And you-" Mari began, eying off The other player: "your blade touches him, just once - and will kill you." Mari offered the stranger a lip sided smile. "He's under my protection."

I paused, noticing Kiru just past the three- she was just within the safe zone by the looks of it. Leaning on the wall of the beginning city. I didn't say anything, nor even give her a nod. She may be here for similar reasons to Mari.

Mari equipped her dagger, casually twirling it over her fingers. Waiting for an answer. The pink haired player killer was somewhat notorious - would these strangers know of her?

(On phone sorry for super short post will edit format when at home )

Kaito grabs Syo's hand. but presses the accept button on his side. "Don't hesitate to press the accept button, Syo. I'm still here." he states, as he equips Falchion Void. There's no going back after this, but if this player decides to show Kaito and Syo no mercy, he dies. Kaito prepares for Echo to initiate the first attack. Forgive me, Mitoko.. I'm going to have to commit murder once again. he thought to himself, as he places his sword over his shoulder. No one here would be getting the orange cursor, if he initiates the attack first. Suddenly, a friend of Syo has appeared beside him. "Looks like a three on one, Echo. You feel like you could take us on now?" Kaito states, as he ready his sword.

Draterion walked around the floor one once more, looking for action. Usually he did not find any, but where else to look besides the first floor? Then Draterion saw a party of a couple people and he overheard the word "duel" and saw Kiru and Mari were involved. This was not good.

Kiru had been his nice guild mate in the past, until the ruthless player killer Zelrius had destroyed the guild and split most connections between the guild members, like how Draterion had stumbled upon Crozeph in his shop, unknowing of it being his. Also helped fight Cupid.

Then there was Mari, a person that had also helped fought Cupid, but the two of them had a tight relationship with each other, after the incident where another one of Draterion's guilds(The Crimson Inquistion) leader was killed by Mari. Supposedly, Argumail was harassing people when she came in. Draterion talked to Mari about it but got no where. It was true Argumail was a bit crazy but................Mari and him hadn't talked since.

"Hello peeps! I heard the word duel. wanna tell me what's gonna go on here?" Draterion was thirsty for some intense action.  Then Draterion saw the players were tag teaming on one. "Hah! That's not far. I do not allow this duel!" Draterion equipped his heavy armor equipment making him seem much larger than he was. "Now, it seems this has gone too far, and I do not wish the Dragon Knight to have to get involved. So stop this absurd madness at once!"

(OOC: My player is thirteen)

Returning back from a recent training session, Atticus stumbled across a sizable group of players in a field near the outskirts of town. Taking a minute to observe what was going on, it appeared that there was about to be a duel. Trying to gauge the levels of the players involved, he noticed that most were above his level, and one of them was already an orange player. Continuing to take in his surroundings, Atticus noticed another orange player off to the side who appeared to be just observing at the moment.

"What in the bloody h*** have I stumbled across" Atticus thought to himself. If there were Pk'ers in the area looking to cause trouble, Atticus doubted he would be able to make it to the safe zone without one catching him. With that option off the table, he thought about sneaking away and heading back out into the fields, but for some reason Atticus couldn't draw himself away front the events that were unfolding in front of him. Hoping nobody had taken notice of him yet, Atticus kneeled down low to the ground hoping to avoid detection as he continued to watch the group of players.

Draterion looked down to see the kneeling player and bent down to whisper into the players ear: "I think this may get a bit deadly...........That player is attempting to take a bunch of other players out alone and will most certainly die. And if I hop in I will die. If you hop in you will to die. I just stumbled upon this. What shall we do? We need to prevent this somehow," Draterion said, assuming the player wanted this to not happen. I have seen enough deaths for people to just kill each other. Draterion stood up and screamed to the people, "There is no purpose in starting a death duel or killing another player. Let's just all go back into town to work this out, and stop fighting over this!"

Atticus was content to sit back and watch the fight from a safe distance. After all, if a couple of would be player killers wanted to take each other out, it just made a safer world for him. To his dismay however, he was spotted by one of the players who seemed to be another bystander in the situation. The player knelt down beside him and began rambling about the two of them needing to stop the situation. "Yeah right" Atticus thought to himself. "The fastest way of getting yourself killed in this game is to try and be a hero". Before he had a chance to say anything back however, the player rose to his feet and began shouting at the group of players. "Just what do you think you're doing kid?" Atticus asked in an aggressive tone. Judging by the players impulsive actions he guessed that the player was considerably younger then he was. Taking this into account, Atticus was about to give the player a lecture on how he needed to think before he acts. Until he remembered the situation at hand that is, and decided there was no time for that. 

Now Exposed to the world Atticus had few options. Sure, he could try and make a break for it and maybe he would make it. But it is just as likely that he would be cut down in the process by one of the players. His hand forced, Atticus stood up next to the player and decided his only option was to back the players move. "Hey man" Atticus said in a hushed tone "If you really want to stop this fight, I think the best bet would be to try and get one of the higher level players to intervene." 

Mari groaned; literally slapping the palm of her hand to her face. The place quickly grew far too loud, and far too busy. What's more; the other PKer in the area; forced Syo to accept the battle. Mari glared at him. "You're next if you don't get your grubby ass hands to yourself, I won't hesitate to wipe you off of Aincrad either." Mari was not in the mood to deal with people; let alone a lot of people. 

What's more; her potential guild recruit; Syo seemed to be at the centre of it. "Ya'll don't know what you're dealing with." Mari muttered giving her head a small shake. "If any of you have your weapons drawn, by the time I count to five. You best bet you will be on my list. I don't give a sh*t who you are. A drawn weapon is an invitation to battle and I will happily oblidge'"  Her words seeped with a furious venom; her entire being nefarious. Mari didn't need to hide behind ridiculous bulky armour like Draterion. She could very easily take on every player here; and would be more than willing to do so, if the need arose.

Draterion was looking for action, but he seemed to have found way intensely scary action. Don't kill yourself out here, Draterion said to himself. But inside he greatly felt that no one died within this game, they still lived but in the real world. "Can someone explain a bit to me of what is happening here? Because I'm really confused. Whatever the problem is, we should just go fight a few boars and relax a bit so no one gets killed, alright? It's clear that if anyone does one attack it will be just like a world war in a way, with all the alliances. So let's just calmly relax, and cool down for a sec. I don't want anyone getting killed here tonight!"

Draterion was brash, and Mari found it highly amusing that he; who had threatened to kill her; was attempting to calm the figurative storm that had taken up the surrounding players in its ferocious torrents. He looked comical, standing there in armour twice his size; tiny head with beady crimson eyes sticking out from the top.

Mari gave a quiet, malicious cackle, sticking a finger in her ear, pretending to clear it out. "Did I hear that right? The guy who threatened vengeance on lil' ol' Mari now wanting peace?" The pink haired PKer rose her shoulders, shrugging, "Must be hearing things." She said in a cruel tone with an exasperated sigh; flicking her pink fringe out of her face.

Mari hated to admit it, but she was somewhat enjoying herself; even with all the riff raff; it was rare she was able to lash out at others; and Draterion made an easy target. So quick and easy to anger and upset. Mari's cold blue eyes narrowed, focusing on the boy known as Draterion. She spun her dagger deftly around in her hand before pointing its blade in his direction. Her other hand rose up to her head height, as she protruded a single finger. "One..." 

Draterion noticed Mari coming after him, and this time not with mercy. Mari seemed to be a higher level than Draterion this time, which was not good. But they were right by the safe zone. I don't want to look like a wimp! Draterion thought to himself. Just do it! Draterion the wimpy ran back in the safe zone with Kiru before Mari could land a blow. Good thinking to only be right outside of starting city, whoever had started this commotion. "I understand why you killed Argumail now." Draterion laughed. "Because he was psychotic, in many ways!" Not like the reason she killed him mattered anymore, that was in the past. But it was unapparent why she was attacking him. Was it because he had threatened to kill her? Threatening to kill a PKer is not always the best of all ideas.

This Draterion character was starting to really get on Atticus's nerves. "First he blows my cover and tells me that we need to help stop this. Then he goes running his mouth off without ever formulating a plan. Finally he takes off cowering for the safe zone. This player was either a young kid or a definite spastic" Atticus thought to himself.

Turning his attention away from Draterion, Atticus focused on the second orange player clad all in pink standing in front of him. Observing the player was well above his level, Atticus didn't bother to draw his weapon, if she wanted to kill him he knew there was little to nothing he could do about it. "Hey" Atticus called out to the player while giving a quick bow of respect as he did. "I know its not my place to intervene, but do you think theres any chance we could all resolve this peacefully?"

Slowly then all at once things spun in a horrible direction. Mari hardly gave me a look when eye contact was made, she meant business. No emotion, not even a nod was given to me. I frowned and inspected the other players' actions. One was hesitating to hit the button, one was looking like he was enjoying himself with the player's troubled decision. I glanced at the other player, who seemed to be coaxing the other into hitting the accept button on his HUD. Mari's dagger was in her hand the next time I looked at her; this was bad. Apparently the battle options were forced, there was no going back now for those three. Mari stepped forward, spinning her dagger like I would, and began to hand out threats in a barbed tone.

Before I knew it there were two other males, one clearly recognizable as Drat. We had once been in the same guild but it was only for about two days before it disbanded. But, I had moved on from that little "disagreement" and joined another guild. The other player beside Drat was an unknown face, who looked like he was annoyed by Drat's behavior. He had been yelling and screaming for the violence to stop, that he wanted peace, but all he got was Mari's cold stare and a threatening action. This lead him to come running this way, into the safe zone and next to me. I stared at him for a moment then looked at Mari with a troubled look. Had she meant to kill anyone? These thoughts filled my head as soon as more blood lust was shown.

"Crap. What the heck am I supposed to do?! This was the exact thing I was afraid of when I accepted Azure's invite. Would I have to kill Mari if she made a move on those three? I don't have a jail crystal.. Would anyone here actually fight? Oh man...here we go.." I pulled out my own dagger and stepped out of the safe zone towards Mari and the other players. I paused to give Mari a mixed look. Half disappointed and half concerned. Moving on, I looked at the three players about to commence battle and pointed my dagger in their general direction. "If this is a battle to the death then expect a hefty price to pay. No one who kills here is leaving alive. I am allowing this "friendly battle" to continue but you have two options. Let the timer run out or kill each other and face me. I'm not bluffing either; it's my job." 

(On phone sorry for short reply)

Mari sighed, as Draterion screamed more words at her: she wasn't actually going to attack him. Mari wasn't that type of PKer. She didn't kill for fun. She watched as he backed away into the safe zone. "Just like the cockroach you are." She muttered.

Another player spoke; the one who was beside Draterion, he gave her a bow, Mari have a small scoff, was he serious? Still- it was a new experience. "That depends." Mari said coolly. "Are people smart enough to leave someone under my care alone?" She offered the stranger a wry smile. "You mustn't know who I am, when I am around there ain't no peace." There was a pause as she continued her count, "two..."

Those words were more of an observation than a threat; Wherever Mari tread there seemed to be some sort of turmoil, and death followed her like a dark encompassing blanket of destruction.

Then, Kiru finally approached, Mari had no qualms with Kiru, but she was disappointed in the multi toned haired player. Kiru seemed to continuously keep a watchful eye on Mari, afraid she would snap and kill just for the hell of it. That wasn't the case. Kiru shot her a concerned look and Mari matched the disappointment with her own in Kiru.

If anything her approaching the scene would only instigate matters. Make them worse, this guy that Syi was facing seemed intent on fighting.

"If they choose to fight to the death like idiots: that's their own choice. But-" she paused shooting a glare to the other PKer in the area. "When it's forced on them, that's another f**king story." Mari grabbed the other PKer who had forced Syo to accept the battle by the cuff of his collar. Pulling, then pushing him forward to Kiru;

"Go on, he is the one that forced someone to battle without choice. And he is a Pker to boot, go ahead and kill him." Mari said, "he's the only one you can kill here without your tag turning Orange; you really gonna Just barge in and destroy your ideals? Give me a break."