[PP-F1] «I Can Hear The Echos» [PM FOR INVITE]

Pushed towards Kiru, Kaito looks at her with a smirk. "Well.. You can start by stabbing me if you wish." he states, as he looks over at Syo. "There's not much to see here Syo. You can leave, or stay. Your choice." Kaito said, as he looks straight at Kiru. The end draws near, but not until he finished what he started. "Syo, I'll get you decide what you want, but I'm going to take care of this kid." he states, as he breaks away from Kiru and draws his blade. "Get ready, Echo!" Kaito shouts, as he closes the distance between him and Echo. Kaito slashes Echo across the chest, but it seems like nothing phased him.

Kaito 17/17 HP

Echo 37/43 HP - 6

12480 10 4 9 7 Kaito 2015-03-11 17:47:22

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

81MQ2yz.png

Syo fell over on his a** and had a shocked expression when he saw Mari. "M-Mari.. I didn't know you would be back so soon." he said, as he tightens his fist. Kaito starts to shout something at Syo, but he couldn't help but see that Mari, his future guild leader, is disappointed in him. Kaito heads over at Echo and Syo grips tight his sword and began to inch towards Echo. Haha.. Mari. Sorry I've disappointed you. he thought to himself, as he watches Kaito slash Echo in the chest. Syo prepares his attack and takes a deep breath, but interrupts himself by the thought of Mari. Argh.. I can't focus. Syo thinks, as he falls to his knees. He held onto his head, as if he starts to try and think of what to do.

[skips turn]

[Syo 15/15 HP]

[Kaito 17/17 HP]

[Echo 37/37 HP] - 0

After receiving a not so warm look back from Mari and warned the players, the battle still went, or so it seemed. It wasn't long after my little speech that Mari began to contradict what I said. I looked back at her with a raised eyebrow and a hand on my hip. "Yeah it might be best to leave them to kill one another! Let's just let everyone and their mother just go on a killing spree! Would that be nice? Yeah, no. But if these idiots kill each other then I'll be stepping in. No one is being murdered here today. I-!" I began to finish speaking to Mari but suddenly the player named Kaito was shoved into me by none other than Mari. My body didn't move at all, in fact I caught him at the last second. I still maintained a tight hold on him as Mari continued. I glared down at the player I held, then back at Mari. 

"I'm not destroying my ideals Mari. It's my job." I hissed at the pink haired player. She was being totally unfair by trying to make me feel guilty and have second thoughts about my decisions. I was doing the right thing. I glanced down at Katio and stared with cold eyes, he had the audacity to smirk. "I'm not going to stab you quite yet." I said, almost as if I was hushing him. He then broke away suddenly and began attacking the white haired male. I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck, things were going to get ugly from here on out. 

Looking back at Mari again, I explained my point further. "Mavericks who just hunt and kill for the fun of it aren't welcomed and I am asked to exterminate or apprehend them on the spot. Even if these figurative ideals of mine were to be shattered I doubt anything would change. Also, I hadn't even evaluated the issue at hand. Once there is a crime committed I will do something. Try and stop me but this is the one thing that I don't want to screw up! Hold me back, heck try killing me but I know what I need to do!" A knot formed in my stomach as soon as those words left my mouth. It didn't feel very humane of me to be saying any of this to Mari. She and I were "technically" friends but not, a certain battle would decide whether it would stay that way.

The slash from Kaito didn't phase me at all. I stare at Kaito with bloodshot eyes and step back a few inches. "Hehe. Looks like it's my turn to strike." I stated, as I equip Fury's Echo. The power came surging into me and I couldn't help, but smile at the fact that I had extreme power. I quickly dash towards Kaito without even a thought and spun in a circular motion, landing a super critical, bringing his health down to the yellow zone. "You've under estimated me, Kaito. Now it's the death of you." I said, as I give a huge laugh. So much power, but I'm not at the final point of "powerful," but I need to eliminate these two at once.

12491 10 7 3 5 Echo 2015-03-11 19:16:03

[syo 15/15 HP]

[Kaito 08/17 HP] - 9

[Echo 45/51 HP] + 4

OOC: I had to fix my hp.. Everything was outdated.

Draterion slowly walked out of the safe zone, watching the fight commence.  The player that had wanted the other player to start the duel was dying after one hit. Half his health just gone. Draterion walked out of the safe zone, sure he had his armor on to get a closer look. Then he walked up to Kiru. "I know your now a maverick hunter for the Azure Brigade, Kiru. So what are you or we to do? Just sit and watch 'till one comes out alive and kill that player? Or what?" Draterion made a puzzled face at Mari and Kiru then focused on the battle at hand, with his sword(Dragon's Bane) ready if needed. 

Mari gave a frustrated sigh; as the Pker seemed to want to die; After just one hit - he was as good as dead. "I seriously cannot believe some people..." Mari muttered, bringing her hand to her forehead as she gave it a shake.

Kiru seemed to get a tad emotional; asking if it was best to let them kill one another; "In short. Yes. Let them do what they damn well want. A duel is not a killing spree. You say no one is being murdered here today but-." She gestured toward Kaito, "It looks like its going to happen either way. Death? Murder? It happens on a daily basis here - and in reality. Sh*t happens." Mari said in an even tone, maintaining a cool composure in front of Kiru.

"To kill a killer - is not a very good ideal to uphold. It's a crime. It is very far from any sort of justice. Lock them up if you will - but don't fool yourself into thinking what you're doing is right." Mari paused before adding, "And before you say you never said you think it is right; your actions speak louder than words ever could Kiru."

The pink haired girl's shoulders sunk as Kiru screamed at her - stating that she didn't want to screw up, suggesting that Mari should very well just go and try killing her, Mari's blue eyes glanced away from Kiru, her words almost inaudible. "You have that little faith in me too huh..."   Mari was used to it - she was used to people assuming the worst of her. Assuming that she would just blatantly kill for no reason, more and more - she began to feel that she should just so she could live up to everyone's expectations. "You're one of the last people I'd want to kill." Mari added in a low tone, dripping with disappointment and rue. If that's the way Kiru thought - then fine. 

The pink haired Pker then waltzed over to Kaito - pulling him back by the shoulder, stepping in front of him. "Yer stopping here." She said simply, as her eyes rose to meet Echo. "This dumb sh*t and Syo are no longer your oponents - am." 

Draterion watched in astonishment as things played out like the Boston Massacre. Or a World War. Tons of death, alliances break out, turncoat's do whatever the censored they want to do. This game was just World War Three. The whole game was, and this little scene is a little battle. This had just broken out way too fast. Draterion had no idea how to stop the madness of these players. His sword was in his hands, yet they were shaking a lot. Draterion looked up. If he teamed up with the other one Mari was about to face, would he survive? No, Draterion came down to it.  If even we were able to kill Mari, Draterion thought, Kiru or that other player would kill me..............So Draterion sat in silence.

I look at the player by the name of Mari and place my palm in front of my forehead. "I'm sorry, Miss. This battle doesn't concern you as of now. These two have a date with death. Let them face it." I state with an evil-ish grin. I swing my sword to my side and sat on the grassy area. "This battle will be on a pause." I said, as I glare at Kaito's health bar. I scoff and look over at Kiru and stare her right in the eye, "You. The one from Azure Brigade. Aren't you here to put Kaito away. Why don't you help me eliminate him? He's nothing much a nuisance." I said to her, as I swing my sword over to my shoulder. A couple of players seem to be out of their place here, but if they want to fight, they'll get one.

[OOC: Mari.. You scare me.. Going to go hide. Also sorry about the late reply.. I had to apply for college .-.]

Kaito gets dragged out of the battle by Mari and had his attention arrested by Echo's eyes. "Tch.. This guy is a creep." he said to himself, as he takes a seat and watch Mari step forward. Kaito didn't know his life was going to end, but he knew that he had to thank Mari for saving his life. Damn it.. I'm weak.. I almost died.. I wonder how Mitoko is doing. he thought to himself, as he stares at Echo. He shakes a bit from the glare Echo is giving him. Kaito stares somewhere else and finds his way at Syo. He motions Syo to retreat.

(Lol well you DID give me permission to kill your character Echo :P  I am nice outside the RP honest )

Mari smirked. "Oh, but it does concern me." She said stalking forward toward the kid. "Even now - you threaten them with death, showing little disregard for safety." She took another step forward, dagger twirling in her hand. "You were given a chance - to stop and walk away - I stated Syo was under my care - and you still insist that he is going to die."

Mari paused; as he attempted to side step an active battle; something that was not possible. "Kiru ain't an idiot - she investigates Pker's before aimlessly killing or locking them up. The kid may have his reasons. We all do. But you?" Mari glanced to the side, scoffing. "You picked on two kids; who are clearly a lower level than you - and convince them to participate in a battle to the death. If anything..." 

Mari closed the gap between them, picking him up by his collar with one hand, and with the other she had driven her dagger into his chest. 

"You're the nuisance." She hissed.

ID:12653   BD:10 - CRITICAL +2
Mari: 79/79
Echo: 33/51

(Sorrrrryyy for late reply)

A slight gasp left my mouth when the white haired player suddenly changed his attitude. Lust filled his eyes as he unsheathed his sword, his real one. The name wasn't very daunting but just from the looks of it I could tell that it definitely wasn't a starter sword. Also judging by the confidence in his eyes I could tell that he would be harming the player known as Kaito or Syo. Shortly after a grin he attacked the PKer, whittling his health down in one measly blow. I was astonished at first, but not for long. But that initial shock turned into a mix of anger and disappointment. This player was seriously in the wrong place at the wrong time to be playing dirty. If he continued his actions then he wouldn't be leaving here. 

"Mari..." My eyes blazed with frustration at Mari, but not directed towards Mari. I was more upset that she didn't understand, that she was blatantly stating the fact that death was a just another common happening nowadays. The thing that made the angriest though was the tone she had. It was like she was talking it over a cup of tea with me or something. How she could keep composure with me right now was beyond me but that didn't yield me from retorting back. "But are you really okay with that Mari? Just leaving them to kill each other? What would you do if I was dueling to the death huh? If I was stupid enough to do that what would you do? Would you just sit back and say "Let her die if she wants."? Whether you know the person personally or not, dueling to the death is not something you can just sit back and watch without taking action."  I breathed to Mari and noticed that I was getting way too emotional over her words. I calmed down by staring at the ground and continued; there was no way I was going to look her in the eye when I spoke. "Yes. I understand completely that what I do isn't justice, I'm just as bad as the killer. Maybe even worse. Even so, this is the path I chose." I cringed a little and clenched my teeth at my words, the sounded so cliche. I sounded like a hero needing sympathy, which I was not. 

To avoid Mari's cerulean pools I looked over at the white haired idiot. Bad idea, he began speaking to me. I shifted onto my left foot and glared at him. "My name is Kiru, not you. I'm not the type to just go around killing for no reason so no, I am not here specifically for Kaito but I will be expecting to speak with him. You on the other hand..I am most certainly not going to fight beside you. You are challenging the wrong people to a duel by the way..." I finished just soon enough to hear Mari speak with him. It was relaxing to hear that she knew that I wasn't just killing everyone with an orange cursor...it wasn't like that. A smiled found it's way onto my lips as I made up my mind. Kaito wasn't acting hostile as of now, but Echo was, so the choice was clear. 

I walked away from Drat while answering his question from awhile back. "No, I'm done evaluating the situation. Don't interfere, Mari and I can handle this." I pulled open my HUD and equipped one of my boss drops. If this Echo kid was going to retaliate then I didn't wan't to run the risk of being injured. I wrapped my fingers tighter around the grip of my dagger and stepped forward. Without daring to make eye contact with Echo I stabbed him in the chest exactly where Mari had previously hit. I pulled out the blade and turned to face Kaito. "I need to have a chat with you when this is over." I faced Mari once more and added in low voice: "Don't kill him. Even he deserves to live." 

ID: 12673; BD 9 (+2 Base +6 Dagger +1 ATH = +9)

Mari 79/79

Kiru 90/90

Echo 24/51 (-9)

Syo watches as Kaito is pulled out by Mari and he tightens his grip around his sword. I.. I can't just sit around.. I'm not a weakling.. Syo wipes his face and dashes towards Echo with full force. "I'M NO WEAKLING!!" he shouts, as he closes the distance from Echo and himself. Mari and Kiru were able to weaken him, but it wasn't enough to break his will to fight. I just need you to fall back.. this fight is pointless. he thinks to himself, as he raises his sword. Closing the distance, he swings his sword downward, hitting Echo in the shoulder.

4:05

12686 6 4 8 7 Syo Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-14 19:14:05

Mari 79/79

Kiru 90/90

Syo 15/15

Echo 22/51 (-2)

Holding on to my chest, the wounds inflicted by Mari and Kiru. I held my ground with a weak grin. "Heh. Now the tides have turned." I said with a weak tone. I didn't want to show them weakness, but the pain surged around my body and fell to my knees. I could see another player running towards me, but I didn't have a chance to get away quickly. It was Syo. He struck me on the shoulder and I fell on my back. "Urgh. I see.. Looks like I'll have to deal with you." I stated, as I pick myself up. I re-equip my sword and point it at Syo. "You're a fool for stepping in." I said, as I dash towards him. I leap in the air and slashed his chest and quickly combo a kick to the chest. I was able to break distance, but fell back on my back. Syo's health dropped quick like Kaito, but still wasn't enough to end his life.

12685 9 6 14 2 Echo Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-14 19:15:33

Mari 79/79

Kiru 90/90

Syo 06/15 (-9)

Echo 22/51

Kaito watched as Echo struck Syo in the chest. "Damn it, Syo! Don't let him do that to you!" he said, as he runs up and grabs Syo. His frustration blinds him and he picks Syo up and places him behind Kiru and Mari. "This is enough.. Syo won't be fighting you." He said, as he walks along side with Mari and Kiru. He re-equips his sword and proceeds to fight Echo. Kaito charges without thinking, attempting to strike Echo down, but fails miserably. He dashes back to Mari and Kiru with an enraged temper. "This isn't over, Echo!" he exclaims, as he prepares himself.

81MQ2yz.png

Syo lays on the floor besides Mari and Kiru, looking like a weak scum player. He picked himself up, but only to stay on one knee. "I've failed you.. Haven't I, Mari?" he whispers to himself, as he looks down. He proceeds to stand up in a weak state and points his sword at Echo. He dashes towards Echo screaming, "DIE!!!!" as he runs towards Echo, he swings his blade in a downward motion, but fails and ends up behind Echo. He froze in fear of his life, but he thought to himself that he wouldn't have to bare with reality once he is slain. He grins behind of Echo, stabbing his sword in the ground.

Mari 79/79

Kiru 90/90

Syo 06/15 

Kaito 08/17

Echo 22/51 (-0)

12744 5 6 12 3 Syo Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-15 22:15:01

(Echo according to your stats you do 6 damage not 7 ;)   Since Echo has given Mari permission to kill him I am going to do this as quickly as possible; Echo post next plz so I can squeeze another in ahaha)

Mari paused; not concerned with Echo hurting her, as she turned to look up at Kiru, "That's the difference between us. I am ok with that. If you were dueling to the death - I'd most likely respect your wishes, if it were of your own choice. People fight such gruesome fights for many reasons, boredom, honor, revenge, pain - regardless it's all tied to emotion. Who am I to step in if I don't know their back story. What I do know..." Mari gestured toward Syo. "Is that this kid - was forced into a battle, and that - is when I do step in."

Kiru exchanged some more heated word with Mari; and moved in to strike Echo. Mari was ready to leave well enough alone. But then; Syo turned to attack, and Echo moved to attack Syo in return. Syo seemed disheartened; asking if he had disappointed Mari.

"You have." Mari said simply. "Not for the reasons you think. You've allowed yourself to be tricked into a battle; and now - you've made me waste this..." Mari pulled out a recovery crystal, and used it on him. Instantly recovering 10HP. "That's not free by the way- you owe me at least half the col it is worth in the shop." She spat at him. "When this is done, come by my shop and drop off the Col." 

Mari's eyes flicked up to Kaito. "And you? You dumb f**king sh*t. Stay the f**k behind Kiru and I else you'll die too." Mari rolled her eyes; "f**k me, I'll kill them myself, just for being stupid sh*ts...." She muttered as she turned her sights on Echo again.

Kiru stated to Mari that Echo didn't deserve to die; but Mari...she was going to kill him. Despite what Kiru wanted. "No can do Kiru; this white haired kid clearly ain't gonna let up." 

Mari was now a considerable distance away from Echo, which would allow her to utilize her charge (+3 damage) skill. Mari flipped her dagger in her hand, charging toward Echo, as she neared him she drove her dagger into his shoulder, diagonally dragging it down his torso. Giving him considerable damage. Another blow like that and he'd be as good as dead. Mari gripped onto his collar so he couldn't flee - the difference in their strength would make it impossible for him to move.

"Go on..." Mari whispered, "Strike me." 

Battle ID: 4 + 3 -1 = 6 SUCCESS

Echo 9/51

Mari 79/79

Syo 15/15 

[OOC: I have an extra damage because of Athletics. It offers +1 DMG, and +5 Health]

My health has dropped from yellow to red, and it seems like it'll be the end of me. "Congratulations.. You were able to slay the great Echo. Looks like I have a chance to deal some damage to your little youngster there." I said, as I point my sword at the direction of Syo. Even though his health raised back fully, I'll still deal some damage and the end of me will be resolved. "I'm coming for you, Syo." I said, as I dash towards him, leaving Kiru and Mari in the dust. For a moment, Heh.. I wasn't like this before.. Was I? I thought to myself, as I struck Syo in the shoulder. I stood behind the three and walked over to Mari with no weapons equip, keeping a good distance. "There you go. I'm done. Finish me." I said, as I raised both my hands.

Echo 9/51

Mari 79/79

Syo 08/15 

12793 8 3 8 8 Echo Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-16 14:55:57

ID: 12794 BD:10

(On phone short reply will edit when I get home)

There was no way Echo should have been able to wrestle out of Mari's grip. But magically, somehow - he did. As though the games mechanics didn't apply to him. "Tch." He would still die here. "Great?" Mari asked, as she stuck her finger in her ear- clearing it out. "I don't think I heard that right, cause I swear I just heard you say you were great, and I know that can't be right."

Mari approached him, as he foolishly attacked Syo again; "you're nothing more than trash."

He approached her, and Mari bought her leg up and kicked him to the ground, she kicked him again; hard in the gut before stomping her black, heeled boot into his face. She spat on him. "You're where you belong." She muttered darkly before thrusting the dagger into him- dealing critical damage, he was dead.

The White haired player burst into a fragment of data, and them Mari turned toward the other PKer, dark- enraged blue eyes boring down into his skull.

"So tell me why I shouldn't kill you too- merely for putting the dumb sh*t of an apprentice I have into a battle to the death?"

Draterion watched in awe what it was like to kill another player. Echo was gone. Draterion now finally recognized the player, he had met the player long ago, maybe last July? Either way, Draterion just stared as the crystals flew in all directions. "You had him on the ground, so what was the point in thrusting your dagger into him? I would really like to know. I know that deep inside, some people such as him deserve to die, or have killed someone else. But that does not mean you just kill him!!!! Why couldn't you just used your jail crystals, Kiru!" Draterion shut up for an instant and looked far into the distance, as a small tear formed in the corner of his eye. But then Draterion finally smacked himself in the head and told himself, there is no proof that these people are dying IRL. Just here. So why do I care that Mari just killed Echo? That's right. I shouldn't.

• 2 weeks later...

(Ok let's finish up this RP please - in 1 week if no one replies I am going to edit my post and close it off)

Mari waited for the other Pker to answer; he did not. She gave a frustrated sigh. "No answer; that is just as bad as no answer kid. You clearly enjoyed putting Syo in danger. I will not tolerate someone putting a helpless person into that sort of situation." Mari pushed him to the floor, pressing her foot down on his chest; lightly pinning him to the ground. She dangled her dagger above his head, with one hand on her hip.

"Now tell me, why I shouldn't drop this between your eyes and kill you right now. Don't make me repeat myself."

She paused, blue eyes glancing up at Draterion. "You answered your own question kid. If I kill one person, and that person had the potential to kill others; I am doing the world a favour. It's not nice and it ain't right - but then again, what is right in this world?" 

ID:13946 BD:1 +3 = 4 FAIL

Mari 79/79

Kiru 90/90

Echo DEAD

Mari 79/79

Syo 08/15

Kaito 8 hp