[PP-F1] «I Can Hear The Echos» [PM FOR INVITE]

Kaito found himself, watching Echo disintegrate into nothing, but data. "Now that's done with." Kaito stared the pink pker in the eyes, and grinned. When you put it that way, calling him a piece of s*** of an apprentice, you mind as well get rid of him as well. he thought to himself, as she shoved him against the ground. Her foot pressed lightly on his chest, and a dagger above his head. "I have no reason to die to your hands. I'm putting Syo in a situation, and he has to start acting on his own. If I'm wrong, then this whole world is gone to s***. Mine as well kill him. He's nothing more but a piece of s***." Kaito said, as he looks over to Syo.

OOC: Syo is still going through depression, so not sure if he's ever getting on.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mari frowned; "I am the only one allowed to talk about him that way, you haven't earned the right. He isn't acting on his own if you [\i] are the one placing him in that situation. If you are the one forcing his hand that's your actions."

Mari stared down at Kaito in disdain, he was arrogant, did he not understand the gravity of the situation he was in? "Apologize to Syo, or I'll end your life now- your arrogance is reason enough to die by my hands. It would take just one single blow- we are in a battle so there is no running away."

The pink pker had a change of expression, and Kaito placed his hand over his face. I guess it's my fault for putting him in this position to start with. Kaito thought, as he places his hand on the Pker's leg, and moved it out of the way. He sat up, dusting the dirt off himself. "Hey Syo.. Looks like I'm the one at fault here.. Sorry for dragging you on this adventure." He states, as he walks over to Syo. He places one hand on his shoulder, and the other for a handshake. "Will you accept my apology?" Kaito asked with a grin on his face.

(Sorry for this really bad and super late post. :/)

The white haired player known as Echo wasn't giving up, and I admired that. He kept fighting but everyone here knew that he wouldn't be victorious through his struggles. He had limited options yet he kept striking at the Syo player and resisting Mari and I. It kind of reminded me of myself when I was first starting this game and had such high hopes. I chuckled a little bit as Echo broke away and struck Syo. I turned around in an instant to go after him again but stopped, he had his hands in the air. Was Echo surrendering, after all that resistance? I sighed and couldn't help but be a little disappointed in him; even though he was at his last HP he could have still done something. I frowned and scoffed at him. "Pathetic." I muttered and lowered my eyes to the ground. "Echo, I'll need you to stay....!" The moment I looked up from the ground I saw Mari plunging her dagger deep into Echo. "MARI!" For a moment everything went silent, then he burst into fragments of data, leaving no trace of his existence behind. I completely forgot what my job was and stared at Mari with blazing eyes as she stepped on Katio. "Mari Stop, you weren't supposed to kill him. It was supposed to just go smoothly without anyone dying! Why the heck did you KILL HIM?! WHY!" I screamed and lowered myself to the ground. "Why...." It was true that I was supposed to put a stop to things like this but what was I supposed to do right now?

(Ending it here)

Mari lifted up her  foot; giving the kid enough room to squirm out from underneath her. She sneered. Biting her tongue, she was going to comment about how writhing around in the dirt suited him, but chose to keep her mouth shut. He apologized to Syo; although Mari didn't exactly trust it's authenticity and sincerity. "I don't particularly feel like killing anyone else today; one is more than enough." Mari muttered; as she turned her back on the PKer.

"Consider this a warning. Don't drag people down with you." She chided.

Kiru seemed to be at a loss at what Mari had done, she stared at me with wild eyes. Blazing with a storm of anger and confusion. Her voice as she said Mari's name, almost pleased with her; her tone begging to know why Mari did what she did. "Why?" Mari asked. Stepping up to Kiru, crouching down to her as she sat on the ground, defeated. 

"He wasn't going to stop. He was given ample chances- he attempted to hurt someone under my care. What would you do, if someone had continually attacked Keith if the level difference were so great as what we witnessed today? Would you stand idly by as someone ignored your warnings? I took one life today - but in exchange I saved Syo's. I even saved that other cocky kids life."

Mari reached out to lightly pat Kiru's head, before gently placing her hands on Kiru's shoulders; helping her rise up to a standing position. "You aren't at fault here; I am." Mari gave Kiru a wry smirk as she leant forward, pressing her lips to Kiru's forhead. "Chin up. You can take care of things from here."

And  with that, Mari left the group.