[SP-F1] Chaos and the betrayal(Complete)

Rook watched carefully as the player searched the area, "What gave me away?"  he wondered. Preparing for battle, he rested his hand on the hilt of his blade. "If it comes to it, I guess I have no problem taking care of this problem now." he thought. To his relief the player stoped searching and walked off. Rook thought about chasing him down for a moment then decided against it. "Thats a fight for another day he thought" Leaving the area, Rook set out in search of a place to set up his base camp.

-Please edit this thread-
As stated when you asked me you DO NOT become a PKer; as Violet attacked first. You killed in self defence. Please edit this RP to reflect that then PM me to relock your thread once you have done so. In future when you ask a staff member what the verdict is, do not go over that staff member and ask another to try and change that verdict, that behaviour is disrespectful to staff. If you feel a verdict is made in error you may address staff; but this is a rule that is already set. 

Regards,
Mari.