[OP-F1] Lost My Way (Complete)

"Awww damn... not again! I have been trying to navigate through the land for ages now. If I wasn't so stupid and got so distracted every time I see an enemy maybe I wouldn't be in this position right now. Maybe I should just hope I can find someone before it gets dark. I've heard bad monsters come out at night.", Daeron says with a slightly cautious and worrisome voice. As Daeron approaches a field up ahead he sees a few monsters up a head, a few boars to be exact. "Aw man, I would pick one of them off, but the problem is I don't think I can take them all on at once", says Daeron itching for a fight. "No, I really mustn't, remember Daeron... get to a safe haven of some sort before it hits nightfall", he says to himself putting his sword away.

Elyth thinks to herself that she ends up in the strangest places when she decides to wander around. But back to business. It seems like she got stuck in the middle of some boars. This was bad. It was almost nighttime.

"Thank goodness I've got a map," she says, taking out her HUD. "Annnd it looks like this area isn't mapped on my map. Well, guess like I'm lost."

"Oh well, nothing for it. I guess I'll just kill everything and try to get back... Somehow... Oh, wait. I think the sun sets in the... west? And I'm close to the sun? Nevermind, this is hopeless." Elyth sighs, and pulls out her weapon, giving up trying to navigate her way back to the Town of Beginnings, or any town. It looked like she was going to have to wander a bit more before returning to town. Curse her lack of directional sense.

As I continue walking I hear the pack of boars I had seen earlier. "What the -", I am struck with exclamation when I realize there is a person inside of the pack. A female to be exact. "How did I not notice her earlier?!" I run over to her, but begin to trip over my feet. "DON'T WORRY I'LL SAVE YOU", I scream as my body begins falling to the ground.

1-6 Daeron Falls and Lands on his chest

7-10 Daeron falls but manages to tuck and roll for a quick recovery.

Elyth takes up a fighting stance to fight the boars . "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You weaklings!" She thinks in a Morgan Freeman voice in her head.

Once again, she questions her sanity, then decides to blame her parents for influencing her to become an abnormality.

Then, she hears a voice. "Don't worry, I'll save you!"

Elyth turns to the source of the voice, only to see the person trip and fall.

"Uhm..." She says as the boy manages to roll back up. "I don't think I need much help, but thanks...? They're just boars, ya know?"

Once again, she repeats her earlier phrase (BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...) in her head, and can't help letting out a slight chuckle as she charges at her first target.

1~4- miss/fail

5~8- attack (yay!)

9~10- critical!

As I recover from the fall, I look up to see who it is. "Damn that was--" As I look up I notice there is a girl, a beautiful one at that who keeps a smile on her face as she slashes the boars away. I stand there nearly petrified. "Holy crap she's hot I think quietly.

1-8 Daeron blushes.

9-10 Daeron keeps his "cool"

After several failed attempts, Elyth harrumphs. This was harder than expected. Was it because she was tired that all these attacks were missing?

She decides to try again, raising her sword up to her shoulders and aiming it at the boar she was trying to fight.

1~4- miss/fail

5~8- attack (yay!)

9~10- critical!

As I stand there watching her miss consecutive times, I notice my face is heating up. "Oh god, I'm blushing" I realize. I pull my daggers out and run in for a strike on the boar behind her. "Look out!" I yell as I begin nearing the boar.

1-4 Miss

5-8 Successful Hit

9-10 Critical Hit

"Ah, thanks!" Elyth shouts as she manages to pixelate one boar, immediately jumping out of harm's way thanks to the advice of the boy behind her, who only narrowly fails to intercept the boar's attack.

"Hey, you all right?" Elyth says to him, gearing up to kill the boar who had tried to attack her.

1~4- miss/fail

5~8- attack (yay!)

9~10- critical!

Elyth sighs as her attack misses the boar. She really was tired. "My name's Elyth, and I am 100% lost. Again. For the love of god, I would like to have just one Col for every time I get lost in this game. I would definitely be rich."

She readies up to attack another boar.

1~4- miss/fail

5~8- attack (yay!)

9~10- critical!

"Elyth huh" I think as my attack following Elyth's strikes the boar. "Well, looks like that makes two of us." I begin charging up and ability at the boar. "Blitz* I say preparing a strike.

*Blitz is an attack he claims to have 'invented' that consists of him striking three times in a row, although he's only successfully pulled it off once.

1-4: Miss All

5-6: One Hits

7-8: Two Hit

9-10: All Hit Critical

"Oh, that looks cool," Elyth says, eyes shining at the boy, who had just shouted "Blitz!" and had leapt forward to deal a successful attack.

"I wanna try something too!" she thought, motivated. Saying that, she activated «Slash».

1~4- miss/fail

5~8- attack (yay!)

9~10- critical!

As another boar depixelates, I hear a voice say, "Slash". It was Elyth. As she swings her sword at the final boar the sword misses. "Don't feel down about missing. I do it a lot too. Stay confident! Try another time this time, focus more. Pretend you see the sword go through the boar." I say to Elyth for confidence.

"There you go! Now you've got it! I yell realizing I have a huge crush on her. As the final boar falls I smile at her success. "That was awesome. Hey i was wondering. Since we're both lost want to be in a party until we make our way back?" I ask as I send Elyth a party request.

"Of course!" Elyth said enthusiastically, enraptured by their success and knowing from experience that wandering alone was a pain. In the coccyx. And that hurt a whole lot more than just "butt" in general. Wait, stop thinking about that.

Elyth flipped open her HUD and invited Daeron to a party. The following interface appeared in front of Daeron:

Elyth has invited you to a party.

Do you accept?

«Yes» «No»

As the HUD Party Prompts in front of me

Elyth has invited you to a party.

Do you accept?

«Yes» «No»

My index finger presses the «Yes».

I look up at Elyth and smile. Then I realize I begin blushing again noticing how much I like her. "GAH! So uh... If Im not mistaken, we have to go West. Do you have the compass on your HUD Map?

"Ah! I haven't thought about that!" Elyth says, immediately burying herself in finding the compass, which she luckily finds. "Hooray! I found it! Now, if only I knew where we were, then..."

"Um. You know what? I cannot tell right from left, so please guide me while I hold the compass. I am in your care," Elyth said a moment later, bowing towards her party member.