[OP-F1] Lost My Way (Complete)

Elyth looked up, surprised. "I forgot to eat!?!" she thought.

"Oh, thank you," she said as she took a loaf of bread, taking out her emergency supply of cream puffs and cream. She squeezed three drops of cream on her bread and passed the cream to Daeron, saying: "Try some! If you don't like it on your bread, I have jelly, peanut butter, ice cream, and... meat? Well, least I think I have meat..."

"Hmm," Elyth thought aloud, mouth still full of bread. She swallowed before continuing. "Well, first you'd have to know about my family. Let's see... In my family, most of our roles are all switched. My brother and I have to take care of my younger brother and our parents, and my parents are gamers. They got me a Nerve Gear, and my dad was one of the people who lined up to get SAO on its opening day. They gave me a copy, and here I am. Somehow, I haven't seen my parents here at all. I hope my older brother stopped them from playing, or..."

I watched her sprint full out past me. When she said, "Hurry Hurry" I smiled and said, Yeah! I'm coming. I ran behind her and thought Let's make it a race I begin running faster than I was and try to catch up to her.

1-2 Trip and Fall

3-5 Tail Behind

6-7 Catch Up

8-10 Run ahead

Elyth watched as Daeron ran past her.

"H-hey! When did this turn into a race?" She shouted as she ran faster to catch up. She still couldn't see the Town of Beginnings- or any town up ahead, but she was thankful that there was at least a road in front of them.

"It seems like my luck isn't THAT bad today. I hope this road doesn't lead to a dead end, though," Elyth thought negatively.

It became a race when you told me to hurry! I say with a joyful and childish laughter. If you want to make it back you should keep up. I reply taunting her. As I run forward I lunch forward to speed up even more until my foot trips me. While falling, I turned my body around so I would land on my back so I wouldn't feel the fall as bad.

When I felt the impact I had come to a realization as I looked her into the eyes. I had tried to keep it to myself, but at the moment it just slipped from my mind when I said, Wow... you have beautiful eyes. I didn't realize what I had said until just a moment later. While blushing, I get up quickly and say, We should continue, in fact I actually see the town of beginnings up ahead. while pointing to the outline of the town. I felt relieved but actually pretty embarrassed about what had happened.

"Ehhhhhhhhhh?" Elyth thought, a bit... embarrassed? Well, she did get complimented just now, so it was only right to be embarrassed! That's right! That explained why she was blushing!

Then, Elyth saw the town, and immediately leaped forward and hugged Daeron, tears filling her eyes in what

"Th-thank you! You are a godsend! Normally, I'd walk for days before finding town again, and yet, it took less than an hour with you around."

Elyth drew back and gave Daeron a thumbs up. "Thanks, man! You should be called the "Pathfinder" or something! Now, food, food, food!"

"I-I'm sorry! I can't impose on you (because I eat waaaaay too much)!" Elyth said after a moment of silence and consideration. "However, I wouldn't mind treating you!"

Elyth thought about what she said after she had blurted it out.

"Um, I'm sorry if that sounded weird..."' She trailed off.

After hearing her offer her to treat me I wanted to burst out in complete and utter laughter. Fine, but we split the bill alright? Now where was I? Oh Yeah! Last one at the Inn is a rotten egg! I say smiling, but before I run off I move towards her and kiss her cheek, smile, turn around and begin walking to the inn.

"...Ah?" Elyth stared dumbly at Daeron's retreating figure, still stuck in place as she realized that she was just kissed.

Then she snapped back, realizing that Daeron was already about halfway to the inn. "H-hey," she shouted, starting to run furiously to catch up. "That's not fair!"