OP-F6 Returning To self

"Yeah, I'm fine, just wasn't expecting the heat, heh. At least we can't get a burned tongue in the game right?"

"At least that we know of."

Calrex gave a warm smile as he felt Teayre's hand on his shoulder as he reached over and placed his hand on hers, "As for your profession, I think you'd be great in whichever one you're in, but there haven't been many artisans as of late. Maybe if you look into that as well, at least if you were interested."

"Especially since she likes drawing patterns with her fingers, a tailor or artisan would be a great fit for her, at least from what I can gather. Of course in the end it's whatever she really wants to do that she should take. I'd hate for her profession to turn into a 'job' in the conventional sense."

With that he gave a couple of breaths to help cool his tea before taking a sip. This time the tea was cool enough that he wasn't going to burn himself. With that he gave a calming breath, looking at the time, "Well, I'm sorry to cut it short for me here guys, but I've gotta get moving. Teayre, if you want to come along feel free to. I was going to take a look around the floor a little bit before it got too late."

He looked over at his girlfriend and gave a smile, "I'll be sure to see all of you around for sure. Take care!"

Placing her cup down on the table Teayre smiles at the group who had gathered in the small tea shop. As Calrex started to make his way out Teayre glanced up at him when he suggested that she come along as well. “It’s been lovely meeting you again Celes, I think I’ll head out with Cal. I’ve not seen much of this floor so it’ll be interesting to have a look around."

Standing up Teayre takes Calrex’s hand gazing up at the boy her eyes like stars. As the left the shop she rested her head against his shoulder “So Callie where are we going to now?†She rested her eyes a small smile coming on her face as she blushed lightly letting Calrex guide her to wherever he wished.

Thread Complete

All Participants 80 col & 1 SP