[PP-F1] Grinding and Leveling

Party: Kazumi, Daeron, Mavis

"Alright gang, you ready to go leveling up a bit?" I ask as I hold my twin daggers as if I'm ready to attack someone. "If I'm not mistaken, there should be some boars somewhere in the plains, since i'm only level 2 I don't want to go completely ballistic, I need to start with low leveled monsters first." I point out as I point into a direction, not knowing where I'm going.

Okay! I exclaimed, skipping barefooted around Daeron, enjoying the earthen ground. My new bunny-shaped backpack bounced up and down against my back as I continued to skip. Cat claw sharp Kunai hung at my waist, tied in place by a silver string. Long silver hair whipped across my face and a simple white dress twisted around my legs as a gust of wind blew past us. I spun in a stop, anxious to leave.

Don't worry, we got this... how many are there? One... Two... Three. I begin counting the wolves. I clench my daggers tighter now. Alright guys, let's go. I say as I begin walking towards the wolf pack. Blitz! I shout as my daggers gain a cyan glow to them.

- Blitz is a move Daeron claims to have "invented" not too long ago. The strike contains three consecutive attacks. Although Daeron has never successfully landed all three hits, he still tries to perfect it.

1-4 Miss All

5-6 One Hits

7-8 Two Hit

9-10 All Three Strikes Hit. Critical

(I realized that. I fixed it in the previous post)

As I swing my daggers at the air, missing the wolf, I see Mavis with a direct hit on one of them. If you need me Mavis or Kazumi, ask, we gotta back each other up. Nobody is dying on my watch today. I say as I go in for a regular strike of my daggers at the wolf again.

1-4 Miss

5-8 The Dagger scratches the wolf on the side (Hit)

9-10 The Dagger Goes Into the Wolf's Head (Instant Kill)

As I swing my daggers at the air, missing the wolf, I see Mavis with a direct hit on one of them. If you need me Mavis or Kazumi, ask, we gotta back each other up. Nobody is dying on my watch today. I say as I go in for a regular strike of my daggers at the wolf again.

1-4 Miss

5-8 The Dagger scratches the wolf on the side (Hit)

9-10 The Dagger Goes Into the Wolf's Head (Instant Kill)

*I hit a wolf with a single strike of my dual daggers Hitting them almost half damage.* *I get ready for the next hit.* *She swings her daggers to do the same attack hopefully just as the last one.* *She hits one once again striking and shocking him that he got hit.* "I like the killing feel that i took a soal." She says proudly as she shoved one of her daggers into the wolves skull twisting and sinking it in. "Guys the last one is just a pup should we still kill it?" She shouts.

Looking around for anything else to fight Daeron sees 4 Level 1 Boars some distance away. Daeron turns to face little Mavis and Kazumi and asks, "Are you guys prepared for another fight? There's four boars up ahead, but I think I can take two on at once. Daeron wasn't sure if he's ready to take on more than one enemy, but he feels that there's only one real way to find out.

Daeron looked at the dog with a smile, well until he heard Kazumi ask him to share food with the pup. Daeron's eyes widened in an instance and looked at the dog with a sight of regret. He realized he regrets having not killed it. "Ugh... fine. Why am i the one who has to share the food?" Daeron whines, handing over a piece of uncooked boar meat which he purchased from one of the NPC shops.

"No we don't have to purchase it!" she screams. "Lets just gather the meat off the wolfs we just killed!" she yelled at him. *She gathers a lot of meat off the wolfs alone with nice bones for the wolf.* *she gives the wolf a bone* "Hey.. what should we name it?" She stares off into the distance looking for a name.. somewhere. *she suddenly comes up with a name!* "How about Halix!" she quickly makes a nice color with his name and puts it on him!