At this stage, no but we are open to ideas

For instance we cannot do a fishing contest as taht would be for fishermen only - that severely limits the event.
We still have the boss event that Daeron planned however that is on hold till further notice. Saving Valentines was for February. 

Now I am in Australia so it is Autumn/Winter here :P 
I know that in Japan it is springtime; due to the cherry blossoms being in season (and me being there this time last year :P )
- so I am thinking a Spring event would be nice.

A spring event huh? How about a event that involves a rare treasure hunt. We can hunt down a rare flower that blooms in one of the fields of Aincrad during spring. The flower could have an special ability that grants the player extra health or it could give a player four skill points I don't know. For me when I think of spring I think the return of plant life and cool weather. Or maybe a boss event involving the greek goddess of spring. If it were Halloween, Christmas, or even Easter I would have better idea, but with spring I'm drawing blanks.

Well maybe we can have an Easter egg hunt where we get prizes depending on our LD roll. Or maybe we can have a spring festival where we can have events just for fun and to win prizes, such as items sand col, or maybe just to meet new people and possibly have people host different booths for different types of stuff.

I thought about a winter event. A snowball war tournament. There are teams of six and players battle it out until all members of one team have reached the yellow in their health bar. The winning team gets a desent size of Col and one piece of gear of their choosing, but that will be up to the GMs in what they get. Combat is still debatable, but I think the reward is quite fair.

I thought about a winter event. A snowball war tournament. There are teams of six and players battle it out until all members of one team have reached the yellow in their health bar. The winning team gets a desent size of Col and one piece of gear of their choosing, but that will be up to the GMs in what they get. Combat is still debatable, but I think the reward is quite fair.

Combat would be just throwing snow. and if you get hit x amount of times your out.

no need to make people almost die lol

and its a really cool idea

i like it haha

Have you taken to account that it could be spring where some people at and if not, I think you should take a vote to see what season it is where everyone is at and go from there.

Have you taken to account that it could be spring where some people at and if not, I think you should take a vote to see what season it is where everyone is at and go from there.

i think you should take in account that this takes place in japan, so we should use whatever season that country is in.

Most games go by the season of the host country anyway.

Also he was just giving an idea for a winter event. he did not say we should do one now.