OP:F1; Lost and Found ~Limit of 5 others~

Ms. Ann, a young woman in her 20's, watched as Sapphire danced outside of their temporary home. Ann had allowed Sapphire to leave her care three times a day so long as Sapphire promised to return in time for lunch, snack time, and dinner, even though Sapphire didn't eat that much food in a single day. The young girl was excited and didn't seem to mind at the time, twirling so her blue skirt would flutter in the air, which was enough for Ann who waved Sapphire off.

Sapphire took off, long black hair flying behind her, arms out in the air, after blowing Ms. Ann a heartfelt kiss. The young girl spun around in the bright sun, spring winds blowing softly. For Sapphire the feeling of leaving "home" was like gazing upon Heaven's gates. She was careful not to bump into people while twirling, and after a brief period of doing so, became tired. Sapphire ceased the dancing and preserved her energy by deciding to walk instead. She took a moment to retrieve her teddy bear from its captive spot in her small inventory, and held the stuffed animal close to her body. Sapphire's bright, blue eyes searched the crowds and buildings in interest and admiration of the beauty.

A smile held its place on Sapphire's face until she felt something leave her arms as she moved into a numerous number of players, or a crowd to be specific. It seemed as if the town was starting rush hour because in only a few moments the street became flooded. Sapphire bumped into people who easily shoved the small girl away, she became the puck in a game of hockey. When the young girl took a second to look down, she discovered that her teddy bear was missing. 

Almost instantly, tears began streaming down Sapphire's cheeks like mini waterfalls, and her eyebrows furrowed in obvious anger. She pounded on random players that shoved her away like before. After a while of venting out her anger that had quickly turned into sadness, Sapphire searched for her bear while still crying. "Liz! Liz where are you?!" Her voice run with desperation and slight hope that her teddy bear would soon appear. I-I can't live with Liz. She thought while repeating the same sentence over and over aloud as if the words alone would help.

What's with all this pushing Rusty thought as he found himself getting shoved around as he entered a crowd of players. Looking around, he found himself back in Kawasaki, the town he lived in for the later years of his life, strangely. The crowd and pushing felt reminiscent of the dense population situated in it. Rusty let himself feel the imaginary wind as it whipped his face with lashes of cold, fresh air and let the sunlight warm his face. The sensation went away when he opened his eyes after hearing crying. He saw a little girl, younger than 10, bawling while she found herself looking for something. Rusty began to approach, in hopes of calming her down. Coming close, he decided that it would be best to help her find what she had lost, if that was the case. "Hello there, did you lose something important?" he asked.

Oh how I loathe this floor during rush hour. The last thing I need is a bunch of random's pushing into one another eventually causing a scene. As if on cue, Oikawa heard the sounds of angered sobs coming just north of him. Pushing through the crowd of players, he spotted what appeared to be a female child drowning out the noise of the plaza with her tearful sobs. He noticed a familiar player standing next to her offering his help.

"Oh hey there Rusty! Do you know this little girl?" 

Sapphire glanced up with blue eyes, tears still dripping down her cheeks, a reddish hue in the whites of her eyes due to excessive and sudden crying. She rubbed her eyes and nodded slowly, bottom lip stuck out. "Y-Yeah I did. Do you know where Liz is?" Sapphire grabbed the arm of the brown-haired boy in front of her and tugged on his wrist. "Help me find my bear."

The young girl blinked away forming tears, voice hoarse, and throat sore. She took a look at the other player that approached. Both were far older than she was, which made Sapphire feel better. Maybe now I can find Liz. Sapphire let go of Rusty's wrist and instead held his hand, before giving him puppy eyes. This always works. Giving the hand a gentle squeeze she said, "I dropped her around here I think. Rusty? My name's Sapphire. Please help me find my sister.."

(OOC: Might be my last post for tonight. Depends.)

There was time that I should be training, but I didn't feel like sticking around the grassy-fields for a while. I enter the city, where all the low-leveled players hang out. "I for one shouldn't be talking.. I'm only a level seven." I said to myself, as I de-materialize my blade. I haven't had much rest, ever since I've been grinding on the monsters outside. I also have been away from my store, but I don't have enough materials to continue my crafting. I head towards the center of the city, to take in some sights.

The bright sun shined upon my pale complexion, and the wind blowing softy at my hair. I found myself at a fountain like structure, and took a seat by the fountain. "There are times when I need to just relax.." I said, as the water running from the fountain splash around the area. The city was quite busy, and the streets are packed with people pushing each other getting to a destination. "Usually, this floor is quiet, but I guess there's something going on." I stated, before relaxing my head on the backrest. My stomach began to growl, and I held onto it, as I open my eyes. I lifted my head up, and swipe down to reveal my inventory. I took my bread out, and started to watch my reflection from the water. 

It seems as if things were getting louder, and I started to munch on my bread quicker. I was enjoying my bread, until someone was pushed into me, and I started choking on my bread. I was able to regain my breathing, and threw the bread on the floor. "Tch.. So much for having a peaceful snack." I scoffed, as I place my arms on the backrest. "Why can't something interesting just happen? I might be interested in doing something." I said, as I place my head back on the backrest.

My view of the people behind me were upside down, and I spot a young girl, crying. "Is that an NPC? Wait a minute.. That's a player.. How in the world did she get a hold of the game?" I asked, myself as I immediately jumped over the bench. I stopped myself, when I spot an familiar face.. "Rusty.." I said, as I stood by watching. It seems like he's being occupied with the player, and another player. "Ah.. The blacksmith that crafted me Lichtzeit." I said, as I see tears rolling down the young player's eyes. I eavesdropped a bit, and realized that she lost her sister. I attempted to scan the area for this sister of hers, but there was no use. I don't even know who she is.

FAILED TO FIND "SISTER"

13977 LD: 7    

"No, I don't.." Rusty answered to the both of them, unsure what to say after seeing the girl's face. She was obviously in emotional distress and it seemed that this teddy bear of hers seemed to be a close friend if you could call it. Then the small child tugged at Rusty's wrist, her movements suggesting a desperate need to find this object.

"Help me find my bear."

After saying this, the young girl let go of his wrist and instead held his hand. Looking at her face, Rusty saw flashes of his sister's face. Rubbing his eyes with his one free hand, he decided he was going to help this girl, even if took him the whole day. "I'll help you find your sister, don't you worry, ok?" Examining his surroundings, Rusty already started looking for it.

Oikawa listened as Sapphire pleaded with Rusty to help her find her teddy bear that also seemed to be her sister. I wonder what she means exactly? It is kind of weird to call your stuffed animal your sibling. he dismissed the thought and chalked up the statement as child imagination in the works. He walked over to the girl and squatted. "Hey, my name is Oikawa. Nice to meet you. I assure you Rusty and I will find your "sister"."

With that he turned and looked around hoping to spot the stuffed bear nearby.

[13980] LD: 5

His search yielded no results. Perhaps a player snagged by accident on their way by, or worse a player snagged it on purpose just to cause the little girl some grief.

Sapphire nodded in understanding towards Rusty. It seems I've found some people willing to help. "I won't worry now that I you all are here." The young girl let go of Rusty's hand and touched Oikawa's hair, rubbing it between her fingers, before letting go. "You're pretty, Oikawa." Sapphire turned her head in numerous directions in attempt to at least find a clue as to where Liz could be.

The young girl noticed yet another player approach the small group. She turned to him. "What's L-Lichtzeit?" Sapphire obviously had trouble pronouncing the word and even failed to succeed, but went along with it nonetheless. Her blue eyes scanned the male players in front of her. I expected more women to be honest. Sapphire began walking around in small circles, signaling she wanted to hurry up and find the bear, along with a need to move her legs.

I knelt down besides the young girl, and smiled at her. "Lichtzeit, is this coat I'm wearing here." I said, as I ran my hands on the material. I smiled at the young girl, and placed my hand on top of her head. "We'll find this sister of yours." I said, as I stood back up. I scan the area around me, as the crowd starts to pick up. 

I vanish from the group, as the crowd starts to split me between the group. "Tch.. People are disrespectful sometimes." I said, as I turned away from the group, and stood on the bench. I squint my eyes, as I scan the area or the player's "sister," and the crowd distorts my vision from examining the floor around them. I still failed to find the sister of the young player, and just sighed. "Maybe this sister of hers was moved away with this crowd, I'm surprised that she's still in one piece." I said, as I hopped down from the bench.

13985 LD: 12

The whole group was searching for the bear, but nobody could locate. Rusty, even after searching intensely, couldn't find it either. It was wierd, the bear should've shown up by now. Most people were too busy with surviving to take a young girl's stuffed toy, so he ruled out that possibility. Looking around once more, he couldn't find it at all. Rusty wasn't going to give up, he wasn't going to stop until he found it and he didn't know why he was working so hard to find it for this girl. He suspected it was the fact that she appeared a lot like his sister, although he didn't give it too much thought as he continued searching for the bear.

ID: 13987 LD: 3

[14018] LD: 15

Oikawa watched as the others searched high and low. He to had been looking, but decided to stop and think of a more calculated way to find the bear. If she had lost it in the crowd here, there was a chance it could've gotten carried from this location. Using his <Athletics>, Oikawa ran the length of the plaza and looked briefly down all the alleyways. He had almost begin to feel like giving up when he spotted a brown furry item sticking out of the gutter down the last alley.

He walked towards it and picked it up. It was quite dirtied from having been moved all the way to its latest location. He dusted it off as best as he could before shouting as loud as possible, "I THINK I FOUND IT GUYS!" He then quickly sprinted back towards the central plaza and found the group. Holding the stuffed animal out to the girl, he grinned and asked her, "would this be what you were looking for?"

Sapphire smiled up at Noctis. He's friendly. All of these boys are. She frowned, however, at his next sentence which made Sapphire lose a little hope. "S-She's not moved away..." Sapphire muttered and pouted. She watched Oikawa run away and thought he had dashed off too avoid being caught in the current situation, but her heart raced when he instead returned with her sister. Sapphire ran to Oikawa and grabbed Liz, twirling around.

"Liz! Liz! You found Liz! Mr. Oikawa saved you Liz!" The young girl walked up to Noctis, then Oikawa, and lastly Rusty to give each of them a hug. "You're all my heroes~ Forever and ever." I couldn't have found Liz without their help. Sapphire grabbed onto Rusty's hand again, and had Liz in her other hand to drag along. The young girl shook Liz so Oikawa could hold onto the teddy bear's stuffed arm. "Oikawa  take Lizs' hand, now you hold Oikawa's hand." Sapphire referred to Noctis who was left without a hand to hold. I don't want him to feel left out. Sapphire stuck her bottom lip out and gave Noctis puppy eyes as if pleading for him to perform the action.

I spotted the blacksmith pick up a doll, and had a confused expression on me. "T-That's her sister?" I asked myself, as I sat down on the bench with my hands on my face. "I was worried that another person was lost with all this crowd." I said, as I let out a sigh. The crowd behind me still active, and I laid my hands on my face, as I take in the virtual air. "I guess everything is good now." I said, as I allow more the the fountain water to splash on top of my hands.

The little girl suddenly hugged me, and I removed my hands from my face. "Don't mention it." I said, as she called the three of us heroes. "I'm no hero.. That blacksmith did all the work." I stated in a soft tone, as I hop back on my feet. I looked over at the little girl telling me to hold the blacksmith's hand. I smiled at the girl, and saw that she had a pouty face on. "That face doesn't change a fact that I would hold someone's hand." I said, as I walk over to the little girl. I crouched in front of her, and place both my hands on her cheeks. "The boy here is your hero." I said, referring to the blacksmith.

I didn't even do anything, Oikawa found the bear. Even though Rusty did look for the stuffed bbear, he didn't actually find it. He knew this and it felt wierd getting a hug for something he didn't do and on top of that have his hand held. "​Oikawa did it, thank him." Not too long after he said that, Noctis said something similar to that. Then it hit Rusty. Noctis was with them, and the first and last time he saw him, they had a duel that ended badly. After waiting for Noctis to finish talking to the girl, Rusty whispered in his ear. "Sorry bout last time."

The girl face lit up with glee as she grabbed the bear known as Liz and thanked him and the other two. Aww I feel all warm inside haha. She suddenly hugged Noctis, a player he had made some armor for if he recalled correctly, then himself, and finally Rusty; proclaiming them as heroes. "Heroes? I don't know about that but I'm glad I could help!" Sapphire's thanks didn't stop there. She then grabbed Rusty's hand with her free hand, ushered for Oikawa to grab Liz's hand and for Noctis to grab Oikawa's empty hand.

Noctis politely declined and explained to the girl that Oikawa was in fact the hero even though Oikawa himself wouldn't agree with the statement. Rusty didn't have much of a choice as the girl gripped his hand. Feeling obligated, Oikawa grasped the bear and smiled at the girl. "I'm really just glad I could help. I'm no hero. At least not until I can say I helped clear the game. Until then, I'm just doing what I can to keep the peace and others happy." Flashing his iconic grin, he waited for the right moment to explain he had to go.

Sapphire scrunched up her nose and stuck a tongue out at Noctis. "You're no fun... party pooper." She noticed all of them were claiming that Oikawa was the only hero. Isn't that silly? "You all were trying to find the bear for me, so you're all my heroes, nothing more nothing less." Sapphire yanked Liz free from Oikawa's grasp and let go of Rusty's hand, not feeling all too friendly anymore. She held Liz with two arms.

"...Ms. Ann says I'm not allowed to help. Isn't that unfair? I'm smart!" Sapphire stomped the ground, noticing Oikawa had spoken about helping clear the game. "Could one of you show me around before I have to go back home? I've never been around town, and if I never get the chance to fight, I at least want to know my way around."

I couldn't help but smile when the little girl by the name of Sapphire, scrunched up her nose, but then she stuck her tongue out at me. I scoffed, and stood back up. "I guess you can call me a party pooper.. I don't think I'm fun at all." I said with a joking tone, as I smile at her. She then told us that we were all heroes for helping her find the bear, and I shrugged the statement off. "I still think he's more the hero than we are." I said to myself, as I watch Sapphire grasp onto her plushie.

Sapphire starts to stomp on the floor, and it caught my attention. "Allowed to help? You mean clear the game? It's dangerous for you to fight with the front liners.." I stated, as I had a concern look on my face. I place my hands behind my head a sighed. "I'm not going to put you in danger.. I don't want you to fight anything that could possibly delete you from the world.." I said, as I place my hands back down.

I was simply running across the roof tops with maruchan on my way to a super important mission. Ok so it was lunchtime same thing whatever. Maruchan than noticed a little girl stomping on the ground and barked to get my attention. I looked over and listened as the little girl wanted to learn how to fight and even be on the front lines one day. Then maruchan looked at me asking person to go and meet the little girl.

"You know the drill." I told my pup with a smile.

Then maruchan jumped down and ran up to the little girl with his tail wagging. I followed after him slowly and walked up. One of the players had told her about it being dangerous or something.

"Hey you know she looks pretty tough. If she wants to be a front liner I see no reason to not let her follow her dream or even not to help her." I said just as I noticed Oikawa standing in the group.

When I spotted him I stepped in between him and the little girl staring at his eyes.

"Hey Oikawa have you gotten a handle on those psychopathic tendencies yet? Miss mari has those calming potions you should start with those." I told Oikawa as I moved a bit closer to the little girl.

"Hey kid if you wanna learn how to fight I'm your guy! I don't even need to use a sword anymore I'm so good at it!" I joked to the little girl and smiled.

"In fact you can ask Oikawa about me being a master of acrobatics and I've been told my piggy back rides are the best! How about it? Wanna see the town from the rooftops?" I asked the little girl while sitting down next to her.

"If she really wants to be a frontliner, she will, although its better for us to help her train so that she can fight in general. Nobody wants to be helpless.." Rusty said to whole group. After saying this, Rusty noticed that a player approaching. The player started talking to the whole group about letting Sapphire do what she wants. What he said to Oikawa next caught Rusty offguard. "those psychopathic tendencies yet?" Since when does Oikawa have psychopathic tendencies.. The boy then asked Sapphire if she would like to see Starter City from the rooftops. Something was fishy about this guy to him. First he walks in out of nowhere and all of sudden asks Sapphire if she wants to do something with him. He's a little too friendly. Rusty didn't know what he was up to, but he thought about putting an end to it. Walking a bit towards the group, Rusty answered the boy with a monotone voice. "I think she'd rather train like she wanted to do in the first place, isn't that right Sapphire?"

Oikawa had become lost in thought when he felt the furry bear being yanked from his grip. He looked down and noticed the girl didn't want to hold hands anymore. Ahh look what you did Noctis...The next few words from the girl surprised him. She seemed determined to participate in the future as a front-liner. While Noctis didn't outright support her, he did speak on the dangers and how for the time being he wouldn't put the girl in any danger. Rusty seemed to feel the same as Oikawa. "While she isn't anywhere near front-line material yet, there shouldn't be any harm done in helping her train. Like Rusty said, no one should feel helpless."

Flying fur caught Oikawa's attention as it ran to the girl and began wagging its tail. Is that Maruchan? Sure enough it was, as X came from seemingly nowhere. He mad a few comments. One he agreed with and another that slightly pissed him off. "What happened in the past should remain there X and I would appreciate if you shut the hell up about it. If nothing else out of respect for your fellow councilmen and guildmate." Turning back towards the rest of the group, Oikawa could feel awkward stares coming his way. Deciding to ignore them, he continued. "As for your antics you wish to start up don't. This child is still under the care of the orphanage I believe as a group we can show her around but to leave her in solitary custody of either one of us could be a mistake. We also need to make sure she returns to the orphanage on time.

Rusty seemed to become off-put by X's rather too-friendly nature. Oikawa rested a hand on his shoulder to assure him X meant well. He whispered to him, "X isn't that type of guy but I don't have the utmost faith in him. But I guess I'm one to talk." He sighed and released his shoulder. "Well Sapphire, it's up to you. What do you want to do?"