PP - F10: 'Stain on the Soul'

Mari was in her Alchemic tent; it had been a few days since everything that had recently transpired. Her night with Daeron. How Kosan had tried to drug her; her incident where she completely snapped and attempted to take as many players out as possible - and where Daeron had attempted to kill himself

It had been a very eventful few days; and she was tired. Hunched over her Alchemist Bench, lightly resting - pink fringe shielding her eyes from the low light that the fireflies in jars above emitted. 

Mari gave a long yawn; the boss fight was coming up soon; and she should really dedicate herself to crafting, but she had gotten lazy with it lately.

Daeron had dropped himself off the grid for a few days as he needed time to think. He thought of the night he had with Mari. She had wanted him to change so badly. But why? Then the same when she under another potion'so influence, she had enjoyed seeing him fight back. He had seen a lot of people show little trust him any more.

He sighed, as he kicked up some of the red dust. A group of nearby players were there, walking out of the town. Kill them! a voice told him in his head. He had heard it before, and he'd thought he had gotten rid of it. He sighed. "I've missed you old friend." He said addressing the voice only he could hear.

There were two players a male and a female, both rather low leveled. He could easily take them. They didn't have any tanking ability it seemed because their armor was weak. He grinned as he danced around them, slashing away st their feeble bodies.

He felt a desire for more. As one was on the ground, begging for mercy, Daeron shook his head and impaled him in the skull, depleting his health bsr, shattering him into pixels. When the girl tried to make a break for it, he easily caught up to her.

"Now now, where'she the hurry?" he asked, pulling her onto his weapon, causing her to drop to her knees. It was sad that they were so essy, but it was fun for him. He grabbed her by the hair and threw her to the red sand. Lauhing, he kicked her stomach and then pointed his blade right onto her stomach again, where he slowly added more pressure onto his weapon until it finally impaled the girl, removing her health too.

"I... I want more blood." He said, metaphorically, as the gore filter was off as of this moment. He needed to slay ore people, something that has actually made him happy in a long time.

Mari groaned; when she heard screams coming from just outside her store; "the hell..." she muttered; standing in a huff as she wearily rubbed her eyes. Heading toward the exit of her tent Mari groaned as she tore open the flap to it, inhaling deeply to raise her voice.

"KEEP IT THE F**K DOWN WILL YA? SOUNDS LIKE YER GETTIN' F**KING MURDERED OUT HERE." 

She paused; looking at the sight before her. It was silent now. Daeron was standing there, a devious smirk on his face. Mari hadn't seen the gruesome deaths just moments before. "Hey. Keep it down." She muttered. "Some people are trying to make a living."

Daeron heard a familiar voice and he turned to look at Mari. He began to walk towards her, his weapon still drawn. "Last I checked nobody told you to be quiet when you killed. So scurry off why don't you?" He said making a motion with his hands asking her to go away.

He wanted to make Mari suffer. He'd simply need to be smart about his actions to truly show her his dark side. His eyes were hollow, but still filled with anger and hunger for blood. "Why are you still here?" He asked her, slightly growing irritated.

Mari tilted her head; crossing her arms. "Is that what you were doing?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "What happened to turning over a new leaf? So you went blonde for nothin eh?" Mari asked, taking a step forward. Daeron was being broody, unusually so. What's more, is that it seemed that he had just murdered a few people - for no apparent reason. "You're not worried about the Azure Brigade coming after you?" Mari asked.

She released her hands, as they fell casually at her side; she noted that his gaze was filled with malice. "Still angry about what I did when you tried to kill yourself?" She asked curiously. Ignoring his question as to why she was there, and the apparent rage he had bubbling up inside.

He sighed, and he put away his weapon. He walked forward, and reached out to Mari, pulling her in for a kiss. He'd simply have to play his cards right. He had already long forgotten about the two he just recently. His hands both came up to cup her cheeks. "Why should I care about the Azure Brigade? If they come after me. let them." he said with his forehead still to hers. His hands shifted down to her neck, where he tightened his grip. He was smiling as if it was the best thing ever to do this, which to Daeron it was. "I want to kill everyone." he said, still holding her neck.

Nearby players had ran directly into town where they could see Daeron going mad. "I hate being the one people look up to recently. Why do they like me so much?" he asked, not expecting an answer. He thought that if word spread of him being different, then maybe he wouldn't be such a role model anymore.

(Short Post as I just woke up.)

Mari stood defiant as Daeron sighed- putting his weapon away. It seemed as though he wasn't quite ready to outright attack her, not right now. His hand snaked around her waist as he violently pulled her in toward him, to plant a small kiss on her lips. He let go of her waist - his hands travelling up to her cheeks as he stared darkly down at her. Blazing orange eyes deranged as he muttered that he did not care about the Brigade. They had gone all but silent recently. Ever since they decided not to join the F10 Boss Raid.

His forehead was pressed to hers; and she could feel the heat from his person, and the glisten of sweat - so he really had just been in a fight. Mari angled her face up - her intense, wild cerulean eyes matching his subdued anger with a ferocious determination, even as his hands wrapped around her delicate neck she did not waver- did not move. "EveryoneMari asked. "You have a long, long way to go Daeron. They look up to you because you sought redemption. You attempted to better yourself. I guess I destroyed that. Should I apologize?" 

Daeron shook his head, as he didn't care for any sort of apology. He wanted to be himself, he didn't want to be what everyone thought of him. He wanted to be the real him. "Mari, I hated that me. It was nothing like me. The real me, enjoys murder. The real me, takes what he wants. The real me.... isn't weak and soft." he said, giving her a firm look. His hand had moved down to her upper bicep, his eyes still looking at her lips. He wanted to kiss her again, but didn't want to overdo it, so he simply left it be. "Mari, I need you. I want you to break me. Help me with returning to my old self." he asked of her, in a demanding form of voice, so that he didn't sound desperate although he was.

Ever since he'd changed himself to be "good" nothing good had actually come from it. He could talk to people far better when he was a killer, because they wouldn't stand up against him due to his intimidation factor. Now people think he's too layed back for him to be harmful. He wanted to change that, and truth be told, he didn't care who's blood he needed to spill in order to regain his title as the most hostile player or at least most intimidating.

Daeron did not tighten his grip; just as Mari expected he loosened it with a shake of his head. "You didn't seem like you hated it." She said simply. Her words neither cold nor warm. She was just making an observation. "You were so ready to turn over a new leaf. Then you just...sorta...." Mari stepped back, imitating an explosion with her hands. "Boom." 

Daeron stated that he needed her. Mari shook her head. "Whatever happened to standing on your own two feet?" She asked in an equally demanding tone. Daeron didn't intimidate her; she had killed just as many as he had; somehow - in a cruel twist of fate she had taken over his mantle as most feared PKer. The two were so close in level, and strength it was almost comical. "You don't need me to break you."