Quest: Introduction! [Complete]

What's up, guys?

My name's Andrew, I'm 20, and I'm a ROTC college student working toward his bachelor's degree in Microbiology! I am an avid gamer and have played many MMORPGs, F2P and P2P alike; most notably World of Warcraft (started from vanilla and ended with Mists of Pandaria), Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2, and Star Wars the Old Republic. I have beta tested a few games like Elder Scrolls Online and so forth, so I've been around the block with regards to role-playing games. My friend got me hooked just last week on SAO, and I ended up finishing the series and watching the extra episode in literally three days. I don't know where the time went...Anyways, I found this website while trying to see if I could find an MMORPG that played like SAO and stumbled upon this instead. I have narrative-RPed before on Avatar: The Last Airbender sites and stuff, so I'm pretty comfortable with the way this site runs. I hope I can adjust to the die system because that is slightly new for me, but I definitely like the set-up of everything. I'm hoping to contribute to this site's growth and actively participate in the forward progress of this story. As I said before, I am a full-time college student that is also part of the Army ROTC program, so I will be a little absent here and there. I hope that doesn't hinder my chances of really role-playing with all of you! Hope to see you around!

-Andrew

Rewards:

- New Friends (OH HO HO)

- People Know You Exist (YES)

@Atenea: Thanks, Ate! And, microbiology is quite difficult for a major, but I think it's very interesting. That makes it not as bad! Hope to roleplay with you sometime! Your character looks very interesting from the looks of your journal!

@Zeke: Thanks, Zeke! Hopefully I can kind of jump right in to the story!

@nexscarecrow (Atlus): Thanks, nex! If you don't mind me calling you that! I look forward to roleplaying with you and seeing where you character and my character will end up!

@Clarence12: Hey, Clarence! Yes, I've played Kingdom Hearts I and II and played bits and pieces here and there using my friends' games. It is definitely one of my favorite game series!

No thanks is necessary. Just speaking the truth! I had this sudden burst of inspiration and made another character named Kenji. He will be my main from now on! I hope to roleplay with you as soon as I get some of the beginning quests done and level up at least once or twice. I don't want to drag your character down! Also, I initially came into college as an exercise biology major with hopes of becoming a physical therapist for injured soldiers and so on. But, I eventually took a biology class that really got me hooked on microbes and what they can do! In the future, I hope to either become a part of the military police and work in forensics or join the microbiological research division and study the methods of biological and chemical warfare!

Hey guys!

I should make it clear that I made this character (Kenji) and set it as my main, while Kira will act as a backup. If you happen to see a response from either Kenji or Kira, that will be me! Most likely though, you will see a response from Kenji to try and keep things more consistent. Although I highly doubt I've made enough of an impression to really necessitate me saying this, just thought I'd give you guys a quick heads up! Sorry if this causes anyone any grievances, and I will try my best to make Kenji the more dominant of the two.

-Andrew

P.S. I made it so that you could access my Journal by clicking on the picture in my signature! Cheers!

@Ren: Ah, well I plan to only use Kira if and when Kenji dies! Also, thanks! I'm looking forward to building a community on this website! I also wanted to state that you got me! I originally started liking the name Kira from Gundam Seed, but Death Note really made a home run with it! You, sir, get a cookie!

@Keith: Nice to meet you too! And thanks! It means a lot to get recognized for my writing! You, sir, also get a cookie! I've also been reading some of your work, and I have to say that I am very impressed! I hope you continue to write great reading material! It'll help me kill some time between classes! Hope to roleplay with you soon!

@Ren: Ah, well I plan to only use Kira if and when Kenji dies! Also, thanks! I'm looking forward to building a community on this website! I also wanted to state that you got me! I originally started liking the name Kira from Gundam Seed, but Death Note really made a home run with it! You, sir, get a cookie!

Thank you for the cookie! But... you get a CAKE from me because that's a cool Artorias picture.