[F-2] A lazy afternoon [OP]

A lot of crazy things had happened since Life helped clear the 9th floor, the hydra was gone and with it a few players.. some dead, some missing.. It was tragic really but it was Life and Life knew one thing certain about Life and that was that It went on. He wondered just how much things had changed since he left, but he guessed it wouldn't be much, the sun still shone and the birds still tweeted, virtual granted but beautiful still the same. He was just outside the safe zone taking in the scenery and was glad that the crazy world outside hadn't killed him yet, but how quickly everyone forgets their time in this world was limited. The hospitals won't be able to keep them on life support forever. Life shut his eyes and stretched out lazily under a tree it seemed like it would be just another lazy afternoon. 

Rusty had been walking for a while now setting off from the main settlement, he had wanted to have a peaceful day with the sun shining in his face. What hadn't occurred to him was the possibility of getting lost on this floor and losing his way. It didn't matter anymore, tiredness only came in the game when someone needed to sleep. Rusty paused for a moment to let the sounds of nature sink in. The grass was rustling and there was a soft breeze throughout the area. With a smile, Rusty lowered himself unto the ground and laid in the green, crisp plants while the shade from nearby trees covered the sun. There wasn't a care in the world going through his mind at the moment and he liked it this way. There was no players around, which was odd for 10,000 players with only 10 floors to go to. It didn't matter. The less people, the more peace and quiet Rusty could enjoy. Looking around however clued him in about the fact that he wasn't truly alone. A person was laying against a nearby tree sleeping. The person was able to see Rusty if he was awake, but it didn't seem that he was. Rusty didn't think too much about it as he returned to laying down into his forest green bed.

Jacob kept walking along floor two. It was a peaceful day and Jacob was wearing bo sweatshirt for once. It was just a olain white t-Shirt. Jacob sat in the grass and began to look around for other players. Jacob seen a human shapesitting about a balf mile to his eight. Jacob grabbed his blade and began to head on over to him. He was very close when he noticed who it was. Jacov smiled. "Hey Rusty!"

"Still lazy as always!" sounded a crystalline voice from behind the tree the blue clad guy was resting under, then a couple of figures appeared  to each of his side. From the left, a white furball that started sniffing him and from the right, a blonde figure also clad in a blue camo-like clothing with steel-like shoulder pads and vambraces and a black rapier at her waist. With a smile she slightly bent over with her hands behind her, meeting Life's eyes addressing him: "Long time no see Life-senpai! You went off the grid for quite a while. What have you been up to all this time? " she asked, genuinely curious of his past whereabouts. She then noticed the other two figures nearby but not knowing who they were she didn't bother to address them..at least not for now. Kimba on the other hand, after seeing Life's reaction, went towards the two and started sniffing them as well..expecting some kind of sign of affection.

Ethereal had been living comfortably on a small corner of Floor 2, after suffering from his little episode at the Floor 9 boss fight he had decided to take some time out.

Today he had to fetch supplies from the nearby NPC village, calling for a fifteen minute walk from his 'home' in one of the mountains at the far end of the map. Trudging down the path in nothing but his beginners clothing and a grey cloak he made his way down the gravel path.

Up ahead there seemed to be a commotion - after a quick lift of the head he saw a few players on the path. 'Hmmm. I guess I should have expected company judging by the size of each level..' he thought grudgingly.

Pulling his hood over his head, the ex-Raoul of the Crimson Inquisition stepped off the path enough so not to be obstructed by the group before making his slow way around them.

L's eyes slowly pried open as he heard a familiar voice. A faint smile spread across his face as his eyes locked on Ariel. "Yes, yes it has been a long time. Well, i spent most of my time exploring especially the 10th floor, finding secret areas and field bosses and rooms, but apart from that not much. I see you've been getting down to business you're a higher level than me now eh?" He smirked and picked up Kimba nuzzling the little cub. The truth was the L wasn't really up to anything important, he was always a dungeon crawler but he hadn't been in any fights recently hence his sudden halt of exp gain and it didn't help the fact that he still had no profession. "I was thinking of taking up fishing but i don't think i'd ever stop if i did" He chuckled softly, he wondered when the front liners where going to clear the 10th floor, L decided that he wouldn't be able to participate in the next boss fight, he was still hurting over the loss of his friends from the last one. The truth was that his head space wasn't in a great place at the moment, his best friends where either dead, missing or wanting him dead. He closed his eyes for a moment to prevent himself from tearing up and faked a smile. "What have you been up to?" 

The forest had become pretty crowded by the time the last player showed up. This wasn't going to be the peaceful day Rusty hoped for, but he could make the best of it. Sitting up, Rusty mumbled "Hi" to Jacob as a reply to his address. It seemed that the player sleeping by the other tree was being approached by a girl with a lion cub. He didn't think too much of since it wasn't his business to take part of the conversation that was transpiring between the two. Getting up from his grassy seat, Rusty equipped his sword in case something happened.

Aquila rested his hand on the pommel of his blade as he lazily walked down the road. His armour clinked as he walked, giving him the sound of a large marching soldier as he enjoyed the view. Floor 2 had been much the same as Floor 1, maybe a bit more mountainous. He was glad that he couldn't really overheat in this armour, as the sun beat down on him and caused shimmers of light to reflect off the polished plates. It also possessed a surprising amount of flexibility for being plate armour, he could sit cross-legged on the ground without any problem.

He spots a humble gathering of people under a particularly nice looking tree, they seemed friendly enough, and he much preferred eating in the company of people than the chattering of kobolds. Turning off the path he makes his way over to the group, easing his large frame onto an open patch of grass a respectful distance away. He waves with his hands in a silent greeting, before unequipping his gauntlets and summoning his simple meal of bread and water.

The blonde raised her left eyebrow at the mentioning of the 10th floor. "I see, funny how we didn't meet each other over there. Lately i too find myself spending some time there. Even if the Azure won't be partaking the boss fight, I still don't want to slack off. The dark out there is one serious handicap for those of us without the <<Nightvision>> skill. I found myself wandering around carrying with me a bottle of crafting material that had fluorescent powder in it..you know, I used it like a glow stick. It wasn't much but still it wasn't pitch black all around me." she said, remembering the fights with the undead soldiers. Then she would hear him speak about level differences."Well yeah, I did a bit of personal improvement myself:D"

Taking a quick glance around, people keep randomly coming out of nowhere, so the blonde directed her silver eyes towards Life while lowering herself to sit next to him."Hey do you know any of this guys?" she'd ask simply, out of curiosity. after responding to his initial question: "A lot of things happened. Most importantly I managed to get myself a apprentice at the shop. A Rookie *chuckles* he randomly stumbled at my shop and given the boredom I let him convinced me to train him in the arts of tailoring."  

• 3 weeks later...

(Sorry for the very late reply, i got busy and forgot about this rp) 

Life's eyes followed the blonde as she sat next to him, now that he payed a bit more attention,he noticed she was rather good looking. "I don't think i know any of them. My memory hasnt been to nice on me but..." His voice trailed off and he concentrated and noticed a man walking by "Ethreal?" He was one of the members of the old crimson inquisition, well not one of the members, he was one of the leaders.. just like L himself. L looked back at Ariel when she mentioned how her shop was doing "That's great, I might stop by your shop later when i'm in need of a new set of armour, I'm a light armour user myself" His eyes then locked back on the mysterious man, he could have sworn it was Ethreal...