So something struck my interest in the midst of doing the Guardian of Fire quest fighting cerberus. Mostly this really awesome picture I found, and the lore behind it.

In SAO, there exist dungeons which are not part of the "floor labyrinth" these were mostly just used to grind for XP and gear and quest rewards.

Well, this isn't an officially sanctioned quest or event, but that doesn't mean we players can't create our own events.

So my idea is that after defeating Cerberus, Baldur gets a key or a clue which unlocked a hidden dungeon known (for now) as the "Gates of Hades"

There are no special rewards beyond the normal thread completion, but it would be fun to run this as an "Event" that all players could take part in, and have shared experience.

Would people be interested in coming up with a couple of "gentleman's agreement" as to the rules of the dungeon, and running them in parallel?

Otherwise I may just do another series of threads like I did with my "Hunting the Upper Floors" thread.

Anyways, I'm just spitballing and brainstorming here. Let me know what you think!

Yea, this is the one I did

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/6183-op-f8-hunting-the-upper-floors-66/

However, my idea would be slightly different. We'd come up with what types of mobs inhabit this dungeon, and what the "win" conditions were, what kind of encounters each group would encounter, and what puzzles they had to solve.