[OP-F1] New Beginnings

Corvus Ignored the scuffle happening on the ground as he entered the restaurant. He walked in with the look of death on his face. He sat down to a seat closest to the now shattered window, and continued to stare at his hands. He finally broke his gaze to glance at the two fighting. The second he saw there gear he instinctively grabbed the handle of his rapier. It took him a moment to realize there was no threat and he pried his hands off it. 

Crow looked over the fight with some interest, it seemed like one of the fighters and the performer knew each other. He looked at Zeri for a moment then back at the fight, almost immediately noticing the new player who had walked in. He saw the player suddenly throw his hand back and grab his weapon, and did the same as a reflex. Then realizing that the other player had obviously done it instinctively, put his own hand down. He saw the man who had been chased make a threat. They had obviously not been fazed; strange considering just moments ago they weren't doing too well against the man's combat ability. He watched the one not being held up go for another attack before having his companion thrown at him.

Zeri watched as another player walked in despite all the chaos that's going on between Crozeph, X, and the thugs. Then he saw both the new player and Crow reached for their weapons at the same time.

Chuckling, Zeri said to Crow, "You don't have anything to worry about. Those two guys fighting the thugs outside, they can pretty much take care of that themselves. As for the player who just walked in, he doesn't pose a threat so there's no need to get anxious."

Zeri turned to the new player, looked at him, and brought his attention back to Crow and asked him, "So, you want to stay here and watched from a view, or you want to go have a closer look?"

Crow smiled at Zeri. "I know, it's just a reflex." Crow looked over at the fight still going on outside. "I think we should go get some details on this fight. This fight looks like it's got some back story to it, and I want to get to the bottom of it." He stood up as he watched the man deliver a hard punch. "This guy looks like he has much more strength than me. Even though he can't do damage to our health in a safe zone, I'd rather stay off his bad side." Crow thought as he and Zeri began walking to get a closer look at the fight.

Crozeph grinned at the players who are still standing before him and X "so, a ticket to hell or a narrow escape from pain?" he asked them, scaring them which made him look like a wannabe villain. The other one charged at Crozeph but failed to land a punch, Crozeph was fast quickly kicked the player, slamming him on the wall. Crozeph let out a laughter similar to what mad scientist do after doing something evil "how's that? I bet the liberation front will come hunting me afterwards" he yelled. The other one ran away at the sight of his companion slamming at the wall "let's finish this so I can fix the door I kicked earlier" he told them. Crozeph pointed at X "do the honor of finishing this one off...like an arcade game ending" he said.

Corvus eyed the two that had made their way over to watch the spectacle outside. In response, he paled and leaned away from them, into the table. He new nothing could go wrong in a safe zone but still... Corvus shuddered at uncomfortable memories. He finally worked up enough courage to say something. "Is this a normal occurrence? People being thrown through windows?" he said softly, hoping they wouldn't hear the question and instead ignore him. Before he could get a response, he heard the loud one outside calling out a command to the other. "do the honor of finishing this one off...like an arcade game ending". Corvus jerked his head to look outside again. As Corvus processed what was said, a look of horror washed over his face. He stood up without hesitation calling out "That won't be necessary, I think you've done enough."

"Hey Crozeph I think I've got this under control." I responded to my elite guard.

I looked at the person and simply activated my martial arts skill in my fist. The player in question then got up and ran away seeing the skill activated.

"Well that was ant-climatic." I said letting go of my fist.

Then I heard/sensed people grabbing at the hilt of there swords inside. For some reason this annoyed me to no end.

"Hey! Next one of you who grabs at your sword, gets a broken elbow!" I yelled towards the restaurant.

Then a player tried to tell me what I was doing wasn't necessary. I am in a guild that helps low leveled players doesn't mean they didn't piss me off.

"You there with the mouth. Shut the hell up before I break that jaw of yours." I said hoping he'll realize he's annoyed me.

"With those two, nothing's normal." Zeri told the player as he and Crow walked outside. Then as soon as they walked outside, the fight was pretty much over. "Aww...I wanted to see it up close." Zeri said to X and Crozeph.

Then X yelled that whoever grabs at their sword next was getting a broken elbow. Zeri the took out his sword placed it on the ground and said, "I grabbed mine." Then X yelled at the player who said that the fighting wasn't necessary. "Break his jaw, and you'll be missing a couple of limbs." Zeri told X as he placed his weapon on his shoulder.

Crow looked over at Zeri. "I guess he's the heroic type." He thought as he took a step back. "Do these two know each other?" He thought. He had noticed Zeri had said "Out of all the places..." Upon seeing the guy but Crow decided not to say anything about it. He decided to keep silent as he would probably find out soon enough. He looked the two over and realized that a fight would probably not come again here- at least probably not a physical one.

Crow looked back at the man. "I don't believe so, at least I don't recognize your face." He thought about it again though. Again, the man's face turned up blank in Crow's memory. He shook his head. "You must be thinking of someone else, I don't recognize you at least..." Crow turned his attention partially on the scene, then back to the man.

"3" Corvus answered, not at all worried about the low number. "Don't be surprised, I may not be strong in here, but I don't rely on the sword skills. I had training back home in the real world." He added quickly. Suddenly a grimace covered Corvus's face. He shook it off the best he could, going back to a partial smile,

Crozeph scratched his head as X finished off the ruckus they're making, which he started. Crozeph then turned his attention at X "watch the words X, guild leader might not like it if we're emanating fear or trouble while carrying our guild name" he told him. Crozeph then sighed and looked around "we come in peace everyone, maybe X will try to play some merry tune...right X?" he said looking at his guildmate giving a hint. "I'd like to eat something but I'm feeling lazy right now" he thought.