PP - F1 Beneath the Black Iron Palace (Oikawa) (Completed)

ID: 15304

Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +1) = 5 (My goodness these rolls TT_TT)

Mob Dice: 7 (Evasion +3) = 4

As Oikawa called for Calrex to deal the finishing blow he gave a nod, before seeing the slime swing its axe at Oikawa. Luckily it fell clear of the mark and landed on the floor five paces to the left of his teammate, "Alright, I'll give it a shot!"

He rushed forward, his aura chains spiraling around his arms as he quickly closed the distance. As he did so the slime recovered its stance and stood upright. Calrex threw his fists forward, each one unleashing a blast of chains. Unfortunately the slime made use of its amorphous state and weaved to the side, the chains slamming into the wall behind him. "Man this thing is a real nuisance. Alright Oikawa, take this thing out. It looks like your weapon is having better luck against this type of creature."

HP List

Calrex: 63/63

Oikawa: 63/63

Enemies:

Dungeon Slime: 4/31

Picking itself up, the slime resumed an attack position as it lunged at the blonde. "Feisty are we?" Oikawa grinned as he feigned left and stepped right. Causing the attack to miss by a landslide. Suddenly, Calrex rushed by him. The bluenette attempted to attack the mob, but the amoebic creature contorted itself to evade all of Cal's strikes.

"Just gonna make me do all the work huh buddy?" Oikawa joked. Wasting no time, he leaped into the air while the creature was still busy dodging Cal's punches of righteousness. However the slime wasn't ready to die as it not only dodged Cal's flurry of punches, but slid it's way from the area entirely as Oikawa crashed into the wall. "You just don't know how to die do you? Cal time to redeem yourself!"

[15305] BD: 3 (1+3-1)

Danger Level:

Calrex 3/3 (Encounter Active)

Oikawa: 2/3

HP List

Enemies:

Dungeon Slime: 4/31 (-0)

ID: 15306

Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +1) = 5 (The exact same roll?! XD)

Mob Dice: 5 (Evasion +1) = 4

"Heh, I'm not so sure about that!"

As the slime weaved its way out of Oikawa's strike it tried to come around and strike at Calrex while he was recovering from his attack. It brought the axe around in a full 360 horizontal swing, but Calrex dropped his body low, the axe crashing into the wall behind him. As it lodged in the wall he kicked forward, closing the distance once again. As he got into striking range he quickly brought his body around in a full 360, the aura chains spiraling around his outer leg as he came around in a hook kick. The chains unraveled and moved along the path of the kick and functioned almost like a chainsaw's edge.

Unfortunately the slime flattened itself against the floor, bouncing back up after the chains vanished. Calrex leapt back, giving a calming breath, "This thing is really grasping onto life isn't it?"

Danger Level:

Calrex: 3/3 (Encounter Active)

HP List

Enemies:

Dungeon Slime: 4/31

"That's it. I've HAD IT!!" The blonde exclaimed , as he rushed in to kill the mob once and for all. Focusing on the center mass of the blob, Oikawa skillfully closed the distance and lodged his blade right inside it. Twisting the blade, he removed it and jabbed the creature until nothing but pixels remained. Collecting his material loot, he turned to Calrex and sheathed his blade.

"You're combat record looking the same as usual. I thought we were making progress haha? Either way, that Mob is finally dead so now we can move on."

[153??] BD: 10 (8+3-1) LD: 5

Danger Level:

Calrex 3/3 (Encounter Active)

HP List

Enemies:

Dungeon Slime: 0/31 DEAD

[Oikawa - The Faint received 1 material.]

As Oikawa finished off the mob Calrex put a hand behind his head as he shook it, "Heh, yeah looking to be that way. I swear that thing could easily see me coming for some reason. I wonder if I didn't get all of that slime off or something."

He quickly unequipped then re-equipped the Grand Chariot armor and Grand Gauntlets to make sure they were clean of any possible residue left behind by the creature before nodding to Oikawa, "In any case, straight was the path we decided on right?"

With that he completely opened the doorway that was partially opened previously, making sure to clear the hallways before proceeding around the corner the slime had come from, "Looks to be quiet so far, although going from those noises that were pursuing us earlier I can't be so sure we're gonna have a good break just yet."

Danger Level:

Calrex: 0/3 (Reset after Encounter)

[15310] LD: 9 (Told ya haha)

"Haha it's all good man. I'm just teasing." Oikawa quickly un-equipped and re-equipped all of his weapons and gear. Looking ahead, he pressed on towards the doorway. "Well if we can beat that slippery thing I doubt anything else in here will give us much a challenge." I better not have just jinxed us.

As they entered the room, flames ignited to illuminate the cave-like setting. There seemed to be no further passages leading out of this room, and coincidentally the one behind them sealed shut as a a slab rose from the ground. Sealing them in. "Well I wonder what Kayaba has in store for us now..." I totally just jinxed us...

Danger Level:

Calrex 0/3

Oikawa: 3/3 (Encounter Active)

Calrex gave a nod, a smirk coming across face in spite of the fact his helmet covered his head completely, giving away no emotion. As he followed Oikawa into the door it sealed behind them, "Oh great..."

Looking in front of the duo he saw something moving in the shadows, but his <<Night Vision>> and <<Reveal>> skills had yet to give any hint of its appearance, "Alright Oikawa, let's see if I can break my missing streak..."

Topic Complete

• Topic Completed (1 SP per player)
  • 1 Page Completed (400 col total, 200 col per player)