[PP-F1] Square One Material Hunt Part 1

It had been a long while since her guild had met up, and she decided to invite everyone who was still around for an event. However, Rebekah was bad with ideas, and could not come with anything, but nonetheless, she was going to invite to see if anybody else was interested in joining her on an adventure today. She had been facing a huge problem, which is the lack of materials that she had been seriously needed. Maybe someone else is having a problem, but she sent a generic email to everyone, and waited for a reply. Meanwhile, she was sitting here, waiting for people to show up, if anyone was going to show up.

[iD=15104]

LD=5+1=6

Rusty responded to the request from one of his guildmates almost instantaneously, he was in need of maps and wanted to do a bit of combat. He was planning on going to a cove near his shop, but was beginning to want to put it off in search of a more rewarding and less dangerous journey and this was his way to do it. Rusty left from his shop and continued to the teleportation gate. He picked floor 1 on the lists of floors to go to and disappeared in a bright light. Reappearing on the other side, he walked over to Rebekah and turned to face her. "I'm here.." He answered with no emotion in his voice. He was ready to set out and start this material hunt.

Zeri looked at the message that was to him. "A treasure hunt? This seems a little unusual for a guild to do but I guess I could use the extra mats for my armor." Zeri looked at the message one last time to get the location before closing his menu. "It looks like she's not that far from here." So Zeri decided to make his way over the hug guildmate. After a short walk, Zeri saw his guildmates and walked over to them. Zeri looked at them but didn't say anything to them. "So, when will this material hunt start." Zeri thought as he waited for more people to show up.

[15167] LD: 4

The grass whistled as the wind danced along it's blades. The field just outside the Starting City was as calming as ever. The blonde foraged around the fields looking for any ores he could collect in his shop. Although he hadn't been busy, he could always use the materials to either make or purchase things he needed. His current search yield nigh results.

*PING*

Oikawa swiped his HUD. Bringing up the messenger, he glanced over the contents before typing up a reply. 

To: Square One

Subject: Material Hunting

Ironically enough I'm on an adventure right now. Though it's just simple material gathering. Join me here in the field, and I'll meet up with you guys when you get out here.

-Oikawa