Forming a Party for a Journey into Tartarus

I'm looking to tackle the Feeding the Enemy quest and doing so, tame a familiar. I have a particular creature in mind, but it won't be found anywhere but within the prison walls of Tartarus. In order to make the trek into the heart of the prison, I will need strong, and dependable, allies. This will be no walk in the park, but I hope that with a strong party we will be able to complete the quest, and do some exploring of a front-line area of Aincrad. As with any front-line exploration, the chance of rewards are high. This isn't going to be a one and done quest, this is going to be rooted around the exploration of the area, and as such, should provide ample opportunity for my party members to obtain loot and col. Even after obtaining a familiar, if the party decides, we can continue to make a push mapping out the area.

As I mentioned it will be dangerous; there is a permanent -1 to all dice rolls due to darkness on the Tenth Floor. The prison itself is going to be inhabited with undead, in-game astral-type monsters, and possibly even dragons. Given that Tartarus is the greek prison of the underworld, who knows what else may lie waiting.

I turn to you explorers of Aincrad, asking for your assistance on this quest. Ask any questions and sign up below, bringing your best buffs and healing items, and let us...Journey Into Tartarus...

(If anyone is unable to join, but would be willing to donate buffs or healing items to the cause, we would be very grateful!)

keep-calm-its-just-the-pit-of-tartarus.p

Party Members : (Looking for 6 - 7)

Reu 

Oikawa

Rusty

Calrex

Teayre

Hm... I put some thought into it and also considering I'm close to gaining another level soon, I also want to join. First thing's first however, I need to finish your order before we head out, that's a must have. Most likely, I could do that in one of the two threads I am in where I am going on a material hunt and get some skills points to get Night Vision to counter the -1 dice roll value (if that's an actual thing you can do.) So, yeah, sign meh up.