[PP, F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest (Meokka, Teayre,Kotori) (COMPLETE!)

Guest Meokka

15391 BD6 (WOOHOO!)

"As long as you're okay, that's all that matters to me really." she listened to her and was curious but when she tried to warn her

Meokka was pressed against the smaller girl for awhile. She looked the the vines of the creature and watched Teayre slash at the creature.

She placed the hilt of her lance on her arm.

"Strike true!"

The lance was straight as an arrow as it collided against the creature pinning it to the tree. She still had an adrenaline rush from the last battle.

"You stay down foul creature." She growled and glared at the plant. "Teayre I'll do my best to hold it!"

HP LIST

(Hate: 2) Teayre: 44/44

(Hate: 0) Meokka: 11/13

Little Nepent: 14/24 7 DMG (1 Base + 1 Skill +1 bleed from Teayre ) – Bleed 0 Post Left (I hope the bleed is on my post or is it your post I factored into my post if it's not suppose to it's at 15 hp)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I'll take it into account on my post dw :))

ID: 15581

BD: 7 (6 + 1 ACC)

MD: 2 (4 – 2)

Letting out a laugh as Meokka’s battle cries reached her ears Teayre smiled whistling to Beleram who screeched loudly, looking in the direction Teayre found that the eagle had become entangled by a vine.  Rushing over to him she struck the vines around him swiftly cutting them down as the Little Nepent howled with pain. A vine whipped up and lashed around over the blue haired girl’s head crashing into the shredded remains of plant where Beleram and Teayre had been a second before.

Scooping Beleram up as she bent her knees leaping up Teayre had only just avoided the attack, twisting her head she smacks the tree next to her with the flat of her blade turning her as she releases the snowy eagle who takes flight, landing on the ground she breathes out before dashing forwards. Her katana slicing through the vine her party member had pinned to a tree, taking a step back Teayre begins cutting each attack that came their way causing the Little Nepent’s tentacles to decrease in number.

“Meokka switch, just hit it and get out again.â€

HP LIST

(Hate: 3) Teayre: 44/44

(Hate: 1) Meokka: 11/13

Little Nepent: 9/24   5 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon)

Guest Meokka

15584 BD 7

"Roger!" She shouted with vigor.

She unpinned the monster and stabbed it again.

"PARISH!" 

After that she pivoted on her heel and quickly ran back, switching with Tearye.

"You're up!"

Meokka was hell bent on taking the mob down. 

HP LIST

(Hate: 3) Teayre: 44/44

Little Nepent: 7/24   2 DMG (1 Base + 1 Skill )

ID: 15585

BD: 8 (7 + 1 ACC)

MD: 4 (6 – 2)

Weaving her body through the array of vines that were slung in her direction Teayre makes her way closer to the body of the Little Nepent, jumping at the last second she slashes across the creature’s body a stream of red crystals seeping out. Kicking off the creature she back flipped away landing next to Meokka, her katana extended to her side.

“Go for it, finish it off.â€

HP LIST

(Hate: 4) Teayre: 44/44

Little Nepent: 2/24 5 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon)

Guest Meokka

15587 BD6 , 3 loot(THERE WE GO!)

2 dmg to mob 1base +1 skill

Seeing the stream of red she nodded and bolted towards it. Her war lance found it's mark and there was a burst of light. The mob just shattered like glass. Almost as if giving one last taunt. She let out a light huff and looked over to Tearye. She nodded to the smaller girl.

"Monster eradicated." She looked to where the loot would be. 

It didn't drop any money but it dropped some sort of material.

"Did you need it? Or is this what we're looking for?"

(Hate: 4) Teayre: 44/44

Little Nepent: 0/24 5 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon)

Kotori watched from afar as her two friends fought against against a carniverous plant with rope-like vines as legs. It was a monstrous beast and she was slightly terrified of fighting one herself, judging by looks alone. It was one scary looking monster and it seemed to almost know every move of Teayre and Meokka, even severely damaging the latter with a bleed effect. In the end however, the two of them successfully fought off the beast and were able to finally kill the mob. Kotori felt guilty about hiding in the forest mid-way through the fight and not joining in, but she didn't want to be seen as a coward. She was going to act as if she had just found them and she hadn't been watching their fight at all. Even then, Teayre was good at seeing through lies and actually figuring out what was going on with a person. Hopefully her fib wouldn't be revealed though. Kotori equipped her dagger and then inserted it into her sheath. After doing that she walked towards the duo with a faked smile on her face while also faking her breathing which sounded as if she had been running for a long time. She had been doing that but it had gone away as she sat still on the branch watching the battle. "I finally found you two! I've been going through this forest, but it was p-pretty hard finding the both of you since the forest is pretty thick. I hope I'm not too late to help with the quest." She was happy to see them, but she faked her smile because she found it hard to keep one up because of her guilty conscience.

Guest Meokka

She looked over at Kotori. Something made her uneasy. She looked around a bit worried for some reason. He eyes scanned for orange names, but found nothing. She let out a bit of a sigh.

"No worries. We haven't finished yet. At least I don't think so. Another person in the party would be a great help. We might be able to take two at a time with you around. Maybe. It's up to leader." She refereed to Tearye even though she (Meokka) was the leader of the party.

The azure haired fighter seemed to have a high regard for Tearye, perhaps because the smaller woman was experienced in combat.

Smiling Teayre sheathes her katana as she walks over to Kotori and embraces the girl, before looking her in the eye. The snowy eagle flew up to Kotori landing on her shoulder, as Beleram began to nuzzle the girl Teayre chuckles.

“You were still too scared to jump then? Either way it’s good to see you Kotori, I’m glad you came.â€

Looking between the pair Taeyre sighs, her head resting in her hand momentarily. As she straightened herself up she hears a rustling behind her spinning and looking a small rabbit runs out of the brush and past them.

“Right I think for now, let’s sit down and get some food as you’re both out of breath.â€

Plunking herself down on  a nearby tree trunk Teayre leans back as she drinks some water from her inventory, signalling the other girls to do the same. 

Kotori's flushed with red as Teayre mentioned her being too scared to jump. It was something that she ended up not doing after much consideration on her part and Teayre's part. "D-Don't talk about that!" she answered, directing her words towards her. At that moment, she realized that Beleram, Teayre's familiar was on shoulder and currently nuzzling her. She giggled at the bird, it was just so adorable and just so hard to not be happy when it was around. Kotori sat down as well, opening up a bottle water from her inventory and taking a piece of bread out as well. She briefly looked around, a bit paranoid as to whether or not any more creatures like the one that had just been here would appear. Most likely not, but still she was a bit worried. She stopped once she thought about the chances of any more appearing and continued with her small meal.

Guest Meokka

Meokka looked off watching the area while they talked. She'd make sure nothing snuck up on them. She walked around the perimater with her lance out marching a bit like a soldier. Her purple eyes darted around. 

"The area is clear." she told them but kept patrolling. "I'll keep watch for now, you two can carry on."

She looked around and then watched the rabbit run by.

"Wait a second!" 

She bolted after it.

"Get back here you rare spawn!"

It hopped over something Meokka slipped. She looked up saw it got away. She hit her fist against the ground and sat up with an annoyed look.

ID: 15817

BD: 8 (7 + 1)

MD:  10

As Teayre watched the duo she was with being their respective breaks, she gave a laugh as Meokka began to march around the perimeter and chased a rabbit before slipping. “Don’t worry about it Meo, I’m sure it’ll be fine honestly. Sorry Kotori I didn’t mean to upset y-“ Her eyes flicked up to an area behind Kotori as a loud crunching sound happened, through the gaps in the trees a small bobbing flower could be seen. Standing her lips thin she motions for Kotori and Meokka to do the same, her hand resting on the hilt of her katana. “Girls get up, we’re about to have company.â€

At that point a Little Nepent broke through the trees the pink flower on its head a small glowing bit bobbing around at the top. A little grimace came onto Teayre’s face as she recognised the mob, giving a sigh she draws the Oikawa Kanashiki smoothly before dashing to the creature. Dodging some of the tentacles flying around Teayre manages to roll in front of Kotori before a vine whips round and instead of catching the brunette it caught the red head in the midriff. Digging her katana into the vine Teayre hooked herself onto it, as she lifted herself up the vine was split off from the rest of the creature. Her feet padding down the part of the vine that was still attached Teayre slid down as she did so another vine came out of nowhere smacking straight down into her. Managing to shrug off the worse of the damage, Teayre stays close to the mobs her Katana slashing several vines as she calls to her party.

“Kotorit Switch! Meo Get Ready!â€

HP LIST

H: 1 Teayre: 41/44 3 DMG [1 + 2 Crit)

H: 0 Kotori:  15/15

H: 0 Meokka: 12/13

Little Nepent: 21/26 5 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon)

Kotori's eyes opened wide as she saw the creature she feared appear behind her. Everything was happening so quickly that she had almost no time to react. That's when Teayre rolled in and took the hit for her instead. The monsters grabbed the girl by her midriff and managed to do some damage before Teayre did the same thing to it and escaped. Kotori got up almost instantly, ready for the battle in front of her. She reached for the dagger she had in her sheath and began to wield it correctly. Kotori looked intensely at the Little Nepent, ready to attack. She dashed towards the walking plant and slashed at its vines only to realize that the vines weren't actually part of the monster itself. They were actually connected to the bush in front of her. Kotori dashed backwards, barely avoiding a vine whip from the mob. "Meokka go!" she yelled, taking a step back from the battle.

HP LIST

H: 1 Teayre: 41/44 

Little Nepent: 21/26 

ID: 15895

BD: 5

Guest Meokka

15919 BD 3

Thinking Kotori was weaker than herself she looked over to Tearye. "Be careful okay!" She ran and placed her lance on her back. She then picked up Kotori and bolted carrying the woman bridal style. "I won't leave you in combat ma'am, I'm just securing the perimeter!" She placed Kotori down and then bolted to where she wanted to stand as well. They now formed a triangle around the enemy. "I hope this works better to attack it." There was no way it was still her turn anymore, she saw the monster going for an attack on Tearye!

HP LIST

H: 1 Teayre: 41/44 

Little Nepent: 21/26 

ID: 15959

BD: 10 [+2 DMG]

MD: 1

Watching as the girls she’d brought with her started their attacks, her eyes narrowed as Kotori began stabbing the local plant life instead of the Little Nepent that was attacking them. Sighing Teayre catches Meokka’s eye as the girl grabs Kotori and gets her out of the way.

“Kotori! Focus, you’ll see the mob. Meo good job.â€

Chuckling she flicks her katana down to her side once more her finger curling around it as she pounces off the moss strewn forest floor, closing her eyes for a moment Teayre exhales before opening them again. As she flies forward spiralling around her the vines of the monster cascade down. Putting her Katana In front she pierces the creature for the length of her hilt before she kicks back off carving off a small chunk of the beast as she lands backwards amidst the vines.

“Kotori Go.â€

HP LIST

H: 3 Teayre: 41/44 

Little Nepent: 12/26 9 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon + 2 Crit + 2 Bleed) [bleed: 1 Post]

Kotori instanstly broke in a small sprint before dashing at full speed towards at walking plant. This time she was going to make a hit. Her eyes surveyed the entire area, watching the small vines as they danced around the mob, the movements of the Nepent's head as it searched for the next attacker. It was simple and she knew that she couldn't mess up this move. All she had to do was perform was correctly and she could be able to jump back without any problems. Kotori tossed her dagger at the Little Nepent's abdominal region before sliding towards it, grabbing the weapon and jumping backwards by propelling herself off said abdominal region. She had done it. Kotori's feet slid backwards so that she was to the side of both Meokka and Teayre. "Go."

HP LIST

H: 1 Kotori:  15/15

Little Nepent: 9/26

ID: 15987

BD: 7

Guest Meokka

16056 BD8

Meokka got to the spot in the triangular pattern. Yet she couldn't seem to move much. Maybe it was because she had to sprint all the way to her location to kill the monster. Instead she brought out her lance and had it at the ready. It was heavy and Meokka moved it slowly this time. She glared at the plants and checked around herself to make sure there wasn't another one anyplace nearby. She then looked back at the mob.

"I can't I took to long to get here. Heads up Teayre it's after you!"

It was strange she said that and noticed something. The mob's movement. 

"On second thought....."

She quickly ran at the mob.

"GOT IT GO!"

HP LIST

H: 1 Meokka: 12/13

Little Nepent: 7/26 1base -1skill

ID: 16247

BD: 3 (2 + 1 ACC)

MD: 1

Watching Kotori as she bursts into a sprint before jumping and getting off a hit on the mob, then as Meokka stabbed the creature with her lance. Teayre smiles to herself as she watches them, the Little Nepent had begun flaying around its vines clearing some of the trees. Dodging them Teayre finds herself caught up in the wild frenzy of vines, unable to move to get an attack she calls out to Kotori.

“Switch!â€

“Damnit I hope I can get out of this soon, if those two land another hit each then this thing is toast.â€

HP LIST

Little Nepent: 7/26

Kotori winced as Teayre got caught by the Little Nepent's vines. It wasn't a good spot to be in and of course she would need to make this shot to get the girl down from her conundrum. She tried slashing at the monster but she swung too earlier and missed the best by inches. Still, it wasn't as bad as completely missing her target and swinging at a couple of bushes. "Switch!" She yelled, motioning for Meokka to take her turn at the plant. Next time, Kotori would make her attack and actually contribute for once. She didn't want to be useless in this battle and she was going to make sure she wasn't.

HP LIST

Little Nepent: 7/26

ID: 16583

BD: 4

MD: 5

Guest Meokka

16588 BD3 (I had a 9 but saw Mari's post on dice rolls I'll be doing it that way from now on n_n)

Meokka watched as Teayre was in the aim caught by the oddity. She ran at the creature and it's vines went up like a wall. Meokka tried to stab it with her lance but it did nothing. She then noticed it wasn't vines but grass. She tilted her head not sure why and then realized it must have used something to defend itself against Meokka's in coming attack. The blue haired woman went back and jumped up on the grass landing to get a better look at what was going on. She then held her lance towards Teayre.

"Ma'am this way! You can run down my spear or I can launch you at the enemy when you get free!" she called out to Teayre.

(Ugh that was fail sorry for the double post)