[PP:F4] Ice Skating (Calrex & Teayre)

Stretching as she wakes up Teayre looks down at the boy sprawled out on the bed next to her, before leaning in and gently kissing the top of his head. Extricating herself from the bed she pulls the covers back up around Calrex, as she lifts Beleram away from the pillows and sets him down gently on the table. Bringing her menu up she equips her red outfit again along with the coat Calrex had picked out for her the previous day. Smiling she pulls the window shut as a draft begins to blow through. Walking quietly back over to the bed so as not to disturb Calrex, Teayre sits herself down next to the sleeping boy and gently strokes his head simply watching him.

“I love you Callie-kun, more than you’ll ever know.â€

Calrex gave a couple of yawns before he slowly opened his eyes. Things were blurry when his eyelids first opened, but then after a few blinks things came into focus. He gave a smile as he saw the ceiling of the room he and Teayre were staying in. As he looked over at Teayre he gave a smile before a flush crept across his face, "Good morning..."

The flush stuck to his face for a few seconds until he got up, stretching as he got his body to loosen. After getting stretched he got to his feet, promptly equipping his casual combat clothing, his white top being covered by the blue jacket, his gray pants and boots appearing on his legs. After that he grasped the Grand Blade, which he had rested on the desk the previous night, reattaching it to the back of his hip. After that he turned back to Teayre, walking over and wrapping her in an embrace while giving her a kiss...

OOC: The return of the PermaRoller romance dice!

ID: 15373

Battle Dice: 5

...on the cheek. Calrex gave a small sigh of disappointment as he realized he completely missed his girlfriends lips, "Oops, sorry Teayre. I guess I'm not fully awake just yet."

Chuckling as Calrex embraces her and then sighs as he only kisses her cheek, Teayre places a finger to his lips shushing him before flicking it down causing his bottom lip to flop back up.

“If at first you don’t succeed, try and try again.â€

ID: 15375

BD: 1

Leaning in Teayre goes for a kiss her eyes closed as she does so she feels a rough gritty feeling on her soft lips. Opening her eyes she pulls her head away quickly as she notices Beleram had squeezed in between the couple and got in the way of their kiss. Giggling she pets the bird, before bringing up some bread for him and throwing it back over to the table which the eagle follows.

“Sorry about him Callie, you know what he’s like…. Now where were we?â€

Closing her eyes she rests her forehead against Calrex’s.

Seeing Beleram float in the way of the kiss Calrex couldn't help but give a laugh As Teayre's familiar flew back over to the desk he looked back over at Teayre, wrapping his arms around her as she rested her forehead against his. He felt his cheeks tinge a deeper red as he gave a smile, "I-I think we were getting ready to go ice skating right?"

He gently passed his thumb across Teayre's lips before he tilted his head up, aiming for her lips.

ID: 15379

Battle Dice: 8

As his eyes opened he realized he had only gotten Teayre's bottom lip, off by only a couple if inches, "Heh, closer than last time, but still a little off."

He gave a smile as he kept his arms around Teayre's waist as his blush deepened once again.

“Y-yeah…â€

Smiling back at Calrex she sighs as he kisses her bottom lip, placing a finger underneath his chin she lifts raises his head slightly as she plants her lips firmly against his.

“That’s how it’s done silly. Ice skating does sound good but we probably should get some breakfast first… How about sharing some French toast, I’m sure we’ll be able to find a place nearby… This inn seems like it might do it to.â€

Nuzzling her nose against Calrex’s she kisses her lips one more time before hopping off his lap.

“We’d better get ready anyway as it’s...†Teayre’s jaw drops as she pulls her menu up, “The crack of two thirty… Cal get your lazy butt out of bed, forget about the French toast. We can find some lunch to share hopefully, or maybe get some sandwiches and hot chocolate packed and have a picnic over at the lake? I’m guessing you’ve still got the basket?â€

"O-Of course, heh. I never got rid it."

He gave a smile as he got to his feet, giving a quick strength, "Wow, I can't believe we slept that long. Let's hurry, we'll grab the snacks and such on the way."

As they left the inn he gave a smile, following her as they weaved their way through the town, "Should we stop by that cafe first to grab the hot chocolate?"

"I haven't done any shopping on this floor other than that clothing shop where we got Teayre's coat, so I don't know of any other eateries in Snowfrost."

Smiling Teayre throws her arms around Calrex hugging him tightly. Nodding in agreement she scoops Beleram up in one arm setting him on her shoulder as they hurry out of the room. Slipping out of the inn Teayre offers her thanks to the manager before leaving. In less than a minute they had made their way over to Anteiku and were huddled inside. Speaking to one of the waiters about take out Teayre was able to procure not only their hot chocolates by some sandwiches as well. Beaming she gives Calrex a kiss as she takes his hand, leaning her head against his shoulder as they set off towards the lake.

“You know Callie, I’m really looking forward to this.â€

As Teayre rushed inside Calrex felt a smile stick to his face as he saw her inside placing the order, "She really is something else..."

He felt a blush creep across his face as he looked around the town from where he was standing. Since the sun was already out, it bounced off the snow and reflected like a prism of colors in some places. He remembered remarking about the hyper-realism of the graphics.

"It could be that I'l still looking at everything with rose-color glasses, like that one song..."

As Teayre emerged from the cafe he turned and felt her lips touch his, the blush on his cheeks deepening, "Yeah, me too, heh. It's been a while since we were able to do something like this. The last time was the High Field of Crossing, right?"

As Calrex mentioned the High Field of Crossing Teayre blushed profusely. Leaning into the boy so he couldn’t see her face.

“Uh huh… I mean yeah, it was… I bet this will be nicer though. Oh you know what we have to do Callie! We need to have a snowball fight, make snow angels, build a snow man oh course Ice skate in the sunset…. Then we we’re back at this inn we can cuddle as you kneel an-“

Teayre stopped suddenly before running off ahead, going faster than she’d done before her <Sprint> skill activating. Her eyes had gone wide as she had almost told him what she wanted most, as the snow touched her face it melted almost instantly.

“Oh… I might be able to get away from him this time…â€

As she rounded got a ways ahead she saw the clearing where they’d defeated the dragon yesterday, she stopped sighing.

“Why am I running away from him… I just wanted him to ask me to marry… Come on Teayre do be serious this is a game, he wouldn’t want to despite all he’s said I’m sure he wouldn’t… Yeah of course he wouldn’t…â€

Smiling she looked up as she saw Calrex stood behind her, sinking to her knees her face becoming as red as her hair as she started to blub words.

“B… But how? You’re aren’t supposed to be able to c-c-catch me now…â€

As Teayre took off his eyes widened for a second before he activated his own <<Sprint>> ability, taking off after her. As he managed to catch up he saw her burying her face in a handful of snow.

"B… But how? You’re aren’t supposed to be able to c-c-catch me now…"

Calrex gave a few deep breaths to catch some air before replying, "Y-You forgot that I'm used to running around with Grand Chariot equipped. Wearing casual clothes like these is no hindrance to me now."

He knelt down behind her, wrapping his arms around her, "Heh, it's not like that game of tag we had before. I can finally keep up with you now."

"It sounded like she cut off her sentence earlier. What was she trying to say that made her so embarrassed?"

Character: Teayre

ID: 15409

LD: 13 (12 + 1 Concealment)

“O-Oh yeah… Idiotâ€

As Teayre stood back up she playfully punched Calrex in the chest before kissing him and running away.

“Guess what Cal… you’re it and no using your armour, I’ve not got any!â€

Sticking her tongue out she set off jumping into the trees nearby before, speeding along the branches dodging and ducking odd ones, a loud roar echoing nearby Teayre jumps down and skids along the ground before diving into a set of bushes, keeping her breathing low as she watches around. Beleram had flown away screeching loudly, with any luck she’d lost Calrex and had managed to hide from him successfully.

Her breath catches as she watches a wolf tread past her, her hand going to her blade in case it spots her…

Character: Teayre (Wolf)

ID: 15410

LD: 14

BD: 10 (9 + 1 ACC) [+1 DMG]

MD: 5 (7 – 2 ACC)

…It had the beast snarled at her as it leapt into the bushes Teayre rolling to one side Oikawa Kanashiki coming out of its sheath as she turned and face the creature it lunged for her again drool dripping from its fangs. Sidestepping the attack Teayre strikes down at the wolf, her blade cutting through the flank of the beast as she leaps back.

“CAL! WOLF!â€

Teayre: 44/44

Calrex: 63/63

Ice Wolf: 16/24 8 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon + 1 Crit + 2 Bleed) [bleed: 1 Post Left]

"Huh?!"

Calrex turned as he quickly rushed through the woods, easily finding Teayre now that she had left her cover using his <<Reveal>> skill to see through the trees. As he moved he swiped quickly through his equipment, equipping the rest of his Grand Armament, the Grand Chariot armor covering his body. As he saw the wolf he clenched his fists, the light blue aura chains spiraling around his forearms like crazy as they materialized.

ID: 15413

Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +1) = 11

As Calrex got into striking range of the wolf he ducked low as it leapt and snapped at him. As it sailed overhead he caught it in the chest with a solid blow, stopping it's flight path. In that split second he shifted his stance and unleashed a barrage of punches, the wolf being pushed up with each strike. With the finishing blow he threw a strong cross, the aura chains erupting from his arm like a cannon, sending the wolf flying to the side, forcing it to roll about fifteen paces before it shakingly got back to its feet.

With that he gave a calming breath, "Teayre are you alright?"

HP List

Enemies:

Ice Wolf: 8/24

ID: 15414

BD: 1

MD: 3 (5 – 2 EVA)

The wolf bared its fangs at Teayre snapping at her, dodging the strike Teayre catches her breath for a moment as Calrex punches the wolf away.

“Y-Yeah, I’m okay guess it wasn’t that good a hiding place after all.â€

Chuckling to herself Teayre runs forwards her weapon screeching as it arcs round slashing across where the wolf was, but he’d vanished. Her blade has cut the tree that Beleram had perched in, irritably cawing at her he swooped in and knocked her to the ground as the wolf who had slinked behind her dived for her. Luckily Beleram had kept moving as the wolf went past head butting the tree, causing it to slip slightly.

“Cal!â€

HP List

Enemies:

Ice Wolf: 6/24 2DMG (2 Bleed) [bleed Effect Ended]

ID: 15416

Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +1) = 6

Loot Dice: 15 (Search and Detect +1) = 16

As the wolf slammed into the nearby tree Calrex gave a calming breath, the aura chains still spiraling like crazy around his arms, "I've got it!"

He quickly closed the distance between him and wolf, bringing both of his arms back. As the wolf turned to face him Calrex's arms were already drawn back as he punched forward with both of his arms. The aura chains fired off like shotguns upon connecting with the wolf, the monster instantly dissipating into a series of blue crystals. The whole fight was over almost as quick as it began, ending with an almost instantaneous finish. Calrex gave a calming breath as he lowered his arms, "Well, that was a nice warm up."

He unequipped his Grand Chariot armor as he walked back over to Teayre, sneakily stealing a kiss from her lips, "And I think this means I caught you." He wrapped his arms around her waist as he smiled.

Loot List:

1 Material

120 Col (LD  of 15: Mod HP * 5)

HP List

Enemies:

Ice Wolf: 0/24

“Yeah it was… Damnit now I have to hide all-

Falling silent as he kisses her, Teayre bats her eyelids at him as he wraps his arms around her. Ducking the small girl rolls backwards before leaping away into a nearby tree. Turning around she sticks her tongue out at Calrex pulling down an eyelid as whilst doing so.

“Not quite! You need to kiss me three times on the lips to catch me!â€

With that she disappeared into the snow covered branches of the tree, leaping from branch to branch as she lands and rolls into another clearing. This one however has a vast ice covered lake in the centre of it, spotting a nearby bench Teayre heads over and sits down. Watching the scenery in awe completely oblivious to all around her. 

"Wha? Hey!"

As Teayre vanished Calrex gave a sigh as he let his <<Reveal>> skill activate once again. As the trees went transparent he could easily make out the path that Teayre was heading towards, looking to see a vast frozen lake ahead. As he emerged from the trees he gave a quick breath to catch some air, looking to see that his girlfriend had gone and sat down on a nearby bench.

"Hm...so I have to give two...or was it three? I could just give three for good measure..."

He slid down the hill as quietly as he could before sneakily making his way over to the bench.

"Now the question of which side to surprise her from. Front would be too predictable, and I might need precise timing to get it...Hm...maybe the side...or behind?"

He went over to the side, planning his attack. He slowly wrapped an arm just out of touching distance of Teayre from behind before he moved around, wrapping Teayre in a hug with one arm around the top and the other around the bottom of her back.

"If I hold this right, I'll have all the time I need to get those kisses in."

ID: 15418

Battle Dice: 7

As Calrex leaned his head in he got his first kiss on Teayre's forehead.

ID: 15422

BD: 5

As Calrex wrapped his arms around her Teayre leaned in sighing, looking up she gave him three quick kisses on the lips. Smiling at him she pointed out at the lake, Beleram was already enjoying himself calling out as he glided along the surface his talons just scraping the ice.

“Isn’t it beautiful Callie… I mean who’d of thought somewhere as serene as this would exist inside a game. It’s not a safe zone, but it’s deathly quiet here… I wonder if mobs even spawn here at all.â€

Bringing up her menu, she pulled out the hot chocolate and sandwiches handing one of each to Calrex she smiles at him.

“Here, We’d better have these now keep us warm and that.â€

Sitting up straight she begins to slowly munch and sip her hot chocolate, sighing as she watches Beleram perform aerial acrobatics to keep himself entertained. Her eyes wondering back round to Calrex as she leans in and kisses him on his temple.

"Yeah, it might not be safe, but the quiet doesn't give us any hint of monsters around. I can't see any monsters in the trees."

When he heard Teayre materialize the food he swiped on his menu, the picnic basket appearing on his lap. He smiled as he watched Teayre take a bite of her sandwich and a sip of hot chocolate. As he was about to take a bite of his sandwich he felt her lips tap against his temple, his face face flushing in response. He took a bite of the sandwich, his eyes widening at the taste of it as he took another bite before sipping on the hot chocolate.

"It's really good Teayre, great job."

He turned and returned Teayre's kiss, giving her one on her temple before he returned to the food. As he looked over and saw Beleram doing aerial tricks in the air he smiled, looking at the frozen lake and their reflections in the mirror-like surface.

“Say Cal…â€

Putting her food and drink away she does the same with Calrex’s portions before leaping onto him and pulling him down into the snow rolling around grabbing a handful and shoving it down his back.

“I got you!â€

Smiling she scurries away from him stepping onto the ice gliding out on to it, as she steps onto it her shoes transform into a pair of silk red ice skates. Removing her cloak she throws it up into the air Beleram catching it as Teayre spins.

“Come on Cal, it’s lovely out here.â€

Holding her hand out she smiles as she waits for her boyfriend. Once he takes her hand Teayre slides in close wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his chest.

“I love you Callie, I’m really glad I met you.â€

"Huh? Gah!"

Calrex's eyes widened as he felt the cold chill of the snow go down his back. Luckily Teayre had only shoved it down his jacket and not his shirt. The situation was easily remedied as he took off his jacket and knocked off the snow before putting it back on. Looking he saw Teayre go onto the snow, seeing her toss off her coat, revealing the dress he had picked out for her back on the first floor the first day they became a couple. The thought caused his face to flush as he smiled, getting onto the ice.

As Teayre wrapped her arms around him he smiled as he returned the embrace, "and I'm glad that I met you Teayre. I probably would have a whole different experience going through SAO if I hadn't met you, and I'm more than happy that this is the way it turned out."

He gave her a quick kiss on the forehead before holding her by the hand, looking around, "It's been some time since I last went skating, and never in a place like this."