[PP:F4] Ice Skating (Calrex & Teayre)

Giggling as Calrex explains that it’s been some time since he’d been skating, she pulls him forwards.

“I’ve never been… Nobody would ever go with me.â€

Hugging her boyfriend she  circles around him, before spinning.

“I’d imagine it’s similar to fighting though, dancing… Say would you like to dance together Calrex?â€

Pushing herself closer to the boy, she places both of her hands around his waist leaning her head on his chest as she gently pushes off starting them spinning together.

“Callie.â€

Sighing his name, her voice full of warmth and happiness as she holds him. Beleram draping her coat back round over her shoulders before landing on Calrex’s shoulder screeching out loudly. Stiffling a giggle.

“Of course you two Beleram.â€

Meeting Calrex’s eyes as they’re spinning Teayre leans up on her tiptoes balancing on the points of her skates as the world begins to revolves entirely around the couple. Leaning in Teayre presses her lips to Calrex.

Calrex smiled as he saw the coat drape on Teayre's shoulder, but his train of thought was broken by the familiar screech of Beleram he turned and saw the eagle had landed on his shoulder, "Hey there, had enough of showing off in the air."

He spoke jokingly as he brushed the eagle's head before he joined Teayre in moving around on the ice. He didn't really know any fancy moves on the ice skates, just basic moving around, but as Teayre stole a kiss from his lips he felt his face heat even further before he began to move after her. He watched as she moved gracefully across the ice, his mind focused on the beauty of her movements, "She really is beautiful..."

"Wait...did I just say that out loud?"

His eyes widened as he felt his face flush, shaking his head before he caught up to Teayre, moving alongside her.

“She really is beautiful…â€

Her head shooting up as she heard those words come out of Calrex’s mouth Teayre finds her feet are suddenly coming up in front of her and the word began to spin on the wrong axis as she slammed into the ice.

“GAH!â€

Rolling over Teayre pushes herself to her feet, brushing herself down as her face becomes a deep red. Her eyes narrowing as she looks over at her boyfriend.

“C-Cal… You’re not meant to distract me. Come on you can join me now.â€

As Calrex joins her she wraps her hands around his waist slowly spinning them around pressing her head against his chest.

“Can we do this in the real world once we get out Callie?â€

Calrex felt a bead of sweat form on the side of his head as he saw Teayre take a spill, getting up with a blush on her face, " I guess she heard me... "

As she took him along and began a spin she had wrapped her arms around him, "Of course we can. If be glad to do this, actually... everything we've done together in this game with you once we get out of here."

"Well... I'd better not get ahead of myself. It is I'd we get out of here. We're still on the tenth floor in terms of progress, so who knows how long until we get to the last floor."

Letting out a small cheer Teayre quickly covers her mouth with her hand before smiling up at Calrex her eyes glimmering. Tiptoeing up during their spin she kisses Calrex again. Her arms moving to his neck as she holds him pushing them around.

“Say Callie… There’s something that’s been on my mind for a little while… Be honest with me, did you hear me earlier? Before the wolf I mean.â€

Teayre began to blush as she looked down averting eye contact from the boy her head pressed into his chest as she watched the skates cutting up pieces of ice.

Beleram crying out before taking off and heading over to a nearby tree, his flight was spiralled as if the bird was drunk.

"Before the wolf?"

"Did she mean that sentence that war cut off? "

Calrex puta hand behind his head as he tried to recall, "Well I got the part where you were talking about today, but..."

He crossed his arms as he continued speaking, "Honestly the last bit your voice trailed off, so I didn't catch it."

“Oh…. Oh Okayâ€

Her voice suddenly became very upset as she hugged Calrex, resting her head on his chest.

“Honest honest you didn’t hear anything? I was kinda hoping you caught at least the start of the word…â€

A small patch of red appeared underneath her eyes as she leant in, tightly holding him. After a short while she looked up at him a smile on her face her voice slightly brighter now, the sadness still there as quiet undertone.

“It doesn’t matter you’re still my boyfriend either way, shall we make a snowman?â€

Beleram came soaring in as they came to a stop grabbing Calrex’s left forearm with his talons before pecking at his ring finger causing some red crystals to come through.

“BELERAM!â€

Throwing a hand at the eagle shooing him away, Teayre takes Calrex’s hand kissing where the eagle had bitten.

“I’m so sorry Callie… I don’t know what got into him…â€

"Huh? Gah!"

As Beleram pecked Calrex's hand he turned in surprise. Was the bird trying to tell him something. As Teayre came over to tend to his hand he gave a small sigh.

"The way things are going, I guess that thought has been on my mind for some time. And after the things that have happened...I want to do right by her... maybe I'll think about it for now and decide what to do next when we get back to the inn."

He gave a smile to Teayre as he nodded, "It's alright. I'm sure he meant no harm."

“Are you sure? I don’t want him doing it again.â€

Looking across at the eagle her glare portrayed pure venom then she looked down at the hand and noticed where the bird had bit.

“That flaming eagle… How does he know what’s on my mind…â€

Skating off towards the edge Teayre’s skate boots change back into her black shoes as she steps onto the snow, heading over to the bench she brings up the food and hot chocolate and beckons Calrex over to her.

“We’d better have these quickly, they are really nice… Although I think you need to barter for yours.â€

Sticking her tongue out she smiles at Calrex, leaning her head slightly closer to him. 

"That flaming eagle… How does he know what’s on my mind…"

"Hm?"

As Calrex observed Teayre's reaction his eyes went back to the wound, noting its location. As he did his face flushed, "W-What's on her mind? But...Beleram pecked me on my ring finger. There only reasoning I could think of would be...does she have the same thing stuck in her thoughts now?"

As he followed Teayre back to the benches he felt his face getting hot enough that steam could escape from it. After he touched snow he looked over to see Teayre holding the food they had yet to finish. He gave a warm smile as Teayre playfully stuck her tongue out at him.

"S-Should I try and be smooth right now? I'm not sure I could pull it off in my current state of mind."

"B-Barter huh?"

Calrex kept the smile on his face as he walked over, leaning over as he placed both of his hands on the top of the bench's back rest, one on each side of Teayre. He brought his face close as he put on a sly grin, "I'm willing to do that...but what exactly do you want in exchange?"

"Well... I'll take this and give you these."

Quickly stealing a kiss from Calrex Teayre offers him the hot chocolate and sandwich she had got for him again, giggling as she batted her eyelids at him. As she tucked into her own she let out a large yawn. Her eyes flicking to Calrex she smiles.

"Sorry, I know I'm not the most lady like at times... Say Cal...what were your ex's like?"

Teayre stared off across the lake as she asked this taking a small bit now and then from her sandwich.

Calrex gave a smile as he sat back down with his food, beginning to put the rest of it away. As he got to the last bite of the sandwich and final sip of the hot chocolate he heard Teayre speak.

"Sorry, I know I'm not the most lady like at times... Say Cal...what were your ex's like?"

"Gh..."

Calrex stopped for a second before finishing the rest of his food, giving a calming breath, "Well...those themselves are a sit down story, heh. I've had two significant others before you, each one with their own little stories about them."

"Both...well...I wouldn't say interesting is the best descriptor for them..."

He closed his eyes for a second before he opened them, his friendly demeanor returning, "I can tell you about them when we get back to the inn. It's not exactly stuff for talking about, even here. It requires a little more privacy."

WIth that he got to his feet, turning to face her, "Sorry Teayre, it must sound like I'm dodging the question, but really I'll tell you all of it once we get back."

Finishing her sandwich and drink Teayre looks over at Calrex shaking her head, a smile on her face.

"It's alright Callie, I'm just curious... You're my first so I am just wondering how I'm doing... I'm happy waiting if you want to tell me, of course you don't have to if it's... Awkward."

Wrapping her arms around him Teayre leans in close gently kissing him on the cheek.

'Say shall we watch the sunset before we head back?"

"No, it's alright. I mean...you told me everything about you. I don't want to keep anything like this hidden from you. I...just kind of need to prepare myself for it."

As Teayre kissed him on the cheek he gave a warm smile, "But don't worry silly, you're amazing. Honestly, in a relationship how a person is 'doing' isn't really the right wording I would use. If you mean do I still love you and am head over heels for you, then you can bet I still am."

With that he sat back down next to her, placing an arm around her, "But yeah, let's watch the sun go down. We can take our time heading back, whenever you are ready."

As Calrex draped his arm over her Teayre leaned back into him her face flushing red as she looked at the handsome blue haired boy sat there holding her. As she returned her gaze to the lake the sun had just hit the horizon and what saw caused her jaw to drop. The suns rays had elongated the trees shadows so that they formed a heart on the lake that pointed down to the bench the couple were sat on. Reflecting off of the silvery white surface of the ice lake were the suns red rays, striking the lake at an angle causing the shadowy heart to look pink.

Smiling up at Calrex , Teayre leaned in for a kiss.

Thread Complete.

200 Col Each

1 SP Each