[SP:F1] A Training Day Clearing Out A Farmer's Field - Completed

As Teayre stepped out onto the fields of floor one she sighed as she heard Beleram call far above her. Looking up she squinted as the eagle flew by the sun before lowering her head back down as she walked forwards carefully slipping past the npc workers, looking left and right for the signs of what she should be hunting.

“If Calrex can make an earning by gathering materials, I reckon I can to, besides the training would be good for me at the same time.â€

Bringing up her menu Teayre quickly checks her weapons and equipment, finding them to be in order she finds herself smiling as the sun beat down on her.

“It’s a lovely day, I wish I could get up as high as Beleram sometimes… It must be nice you know.â€

ID:15384

BD: 6 (4 + 1 ACC + 1 Concentration)

MD: 6 (8 - 2 EVA)

As she was gazing up at Beleram Teayre felt a rumble beneath her feet, drawing her blade she quickly lowered her eyes as she saw a giant worm coming out of the ground by the fields, the npcs nearby it scattered the ones not so close watched in awe.

“Come on Kanashiki, don’t fail me now okay?â€

Keeping her breathing steady, she locks her eyes on her target as she exhales just before her attack the <Concentration> skill activates correcting the aim of her slash that would of just missed to slicing across the gut of the creature. The worm hissed at the girl and reared itself up before slamming its body down, trying to dive to the side Teayre cussed as she was too slow and found herself getting caught by the beast.

"Phew! That was close, hopefully I won't cut it any closer or I might actually die."

HP LIST

Teayre: 43/44 1 DMG

Worm: 19/24 5 DMG ( 1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon)

ID: 15385

BD: 6 (5 + 1 ACC)

MD: 5 (7 – 2 EVA)

As Teayre prised herself from underneath the worm she rolled away standing up watching the creature carefully as it, spat at her. Dodging the spit Teayre looked around seeing that where it had landed had begun to melt, laughing to herself she dodged to the side as the creature slammed itself down again. Her blade stuck out causing red crystals to form from the beast as it threw itself down catching it. Jumping back she looks around seeing more rumbling patches of earth she yells at the farmhands to clear the area, but they don’t listen why would they after all they were just npcs.

“Damnit, they’re gonna get caught and killed at this rate. I’d better finish this one up fast and then I’ll be ready for the others when they pop out.â€

HP LIST

Teayre: 43/44

Worm: 14/24 5 DMG ( 1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon)

ID: 15386

BD:8 (7 + 1 ACC)

MD: 2 ( 2 – 2 EVA)

The worm started to spin after it had landed the second time, thrashing around like fish out of water. Powering her legs into the ground Teayre backflips narrowly missing the worm catching her as she lands she watches as the creature begins to slow down. Reversing her previous acrobatic stunt Teayre sends herself flying forwards the Oikawa Kanashiki arcing down slicing one of the many fangs off of the worm. Pivoting on her back foot she spins and slice the mid rift of the creature at the same time.

“Hopefully that’ll keep you occupied for now, Beleram get down here now!â€

Whistling she called her familiar to her, as he landed on her shoulder she petted him.

“Can you go and get the farm owner, m’boy he’ll probably want to see this for himself.â€

With that Beleram departed his wings taking him into the farmhouse a twenty minute walk away.

HP LIST

Worm: 9/24 5 DMG ( 1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon)

ID: 15387

BD: 1

MD: 3 (5 – 2 EVA)

The worm stopped its spinning and began to eye Teayre carefully, small sacs at the sides of its cheek puffed as it began spitting at the small girl who started to tumble and flip to dodge the blasts of acid.

“Damnit not again.â€

The worms attack was fast a furious stopping Teayre from being able to get near the worm let alone attack it cussing the worm loudly Teayre jumps of range watching the beast carefully trying to decide on her next move, as she begins to dash forward she turns left heading along the row of plants the creature losing sight of her as she sprung from the shrubbery her blade lashing out at the worm, striking its back but simply rebounded off, the armour was too thick there.

HP LIST

Worm: 9/24

ID: 15388

BD: 8 ( 7 + 1 ACC)

MD: 9 (+1 DMG)

Teayre stepped back watching the worm carefully, as it reared and shot its head forward catching her leg in its vice like grip. Letting out a gasp as she’s lifted into the air Teayre kicks at it before she’s thrown back into the ground, coughing and spluttering she rolls out of the way as the beast slams itself back down.

“Damn… That was close, Beleram, How’re you doing?â€

Chuckling as her familiar let out his usual screech Teayre stood swaying from side to side before dashing in her katana cutting through the beasts belly just as her own red crystals disappear more are coming forth from the creature in front of her. Jumping back as the beast crashes down again she’s just a moment to slow as it catches her leg pinning her in place.

HP LIST

Teayre: 41/44 2 DMG (1 Base + 1 Crit)

Worm: 4/24 5 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon)

ID: 15412

BD: 1

MD: 3 ( – 2 EVA )

Watching the worm carefully Teayre dived to one side as she brought her blade up blocking an attack from it, the beast dove back underground as Teayre ran up to the hole it had left it had already filled it back in. The ground was trembling underneath her as she carefully watched and waited, drawing a circle around her with her sword. Sitting down in the centre of the area she whistled, Beleram had already responding his wings close to his body as he threw them open at the last second landing on Teayre’s shoulder as if he was no heavier than a feather. Chuckling she reached up and began to fuss her, resting Kawakana on her lap she sighs.

“Right, so it’s the waiting game now Beleram. Say after this we really should get me a profession, I’m thinking one with shiny things you know.â€

Smiling up at the eagle who gives her a squawk in response before nibbling her ear.

“You know if you keep that up, I’ll lose my ear.â€

HP LIST

Teayre: 41/44

Worm: 4/24

ID: 15425

BD: 4 (3 + 1 ACC)

MD: 2 (4 – 2 ACC)

As she sat down cross legged the rumbling underneath her started to get more and more violent.

“Well guess it’s time to move.â€

With that Teayre pushed off her legs the Oikawa Kanashiki flying up into the air, Beleram taking flight catching the blade as the small red headed girl lands sliding back a few feet from where the worm had emerged from hiding trying to catch her off guard. Chuckling to herself as the snowy eagle drops her swords, running forwards Teayre kicks off the worm spinning in mid-air catching the blade her eyes wide as she lands.

“Damn I didn’t give myself enough time to attack with that move… Well maybe next time.â€

HP LIST

Worm: 4/24

ID: 15526

BD: 7 (6 + 1 ACC)

MD: 5 (7 – 2 ACC)

LD: 18

The worm didn’t relent as it fully emerged from the ground charging at Teayre its fangs bared as it strikes out at her rolling to her right Teayre kneels up as the creature hurtles past her, thrust her katana out to the side she tenses her arm as she meets the resistance caused by the worm pushing back against it. As the mob finished its pass it stopped momentarily letting out a strangled cry before bursting into tiny red crystals. Sighing a breath of relief Teayre stands sheathing her blade looking around as the NPCs carried on with their monotonous lives. Accepting the loot Teayre looks up at Beleram soaring high above her head, smiling as she watches him show off.

HP LIST

Worm: -1/24 5 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon)

Loot: 1 Mat, 120 Col (24*5)

ID: 15527

LD: 8

Walking around the farm, Teayre finds a small stream careening its way down at the back towards the bigger river that housed the watermill.  Her eyes scanning the water a sparkle catches her eye, slipping down she sticks her hand into the stream as goosebumps shot up her arm. Her fingers closing around a small rock she brings it up and looks over it before sighing.

“I thought that was a gem then, turns out to be a smooth shiny rock instead… Why can’t things ever go my way… Oh well, I suppose I did get Beleram.â€

Smiling she looked up not seeing the eagle she looked over her left shoulder and sure enough he had swooped in low his wings billowing out as he slowed himself down just before perching himself on to the small girls shoulder.

ID: 15528

LD: 19

Kicking off her shoes Teayre leans back letting her feet dangle in the water as she sighs watching the clouds go by above her, pointing her finger skyward and tracing the shapes that they made. No sooner had she started then a she felt a small nibbling feeling on her toe, perching herself on her elbows she glares down at the eagle playing around her eyes narrowing. Deepening her voice as much as she could she picks up a small clump of dirt tossing it up and down in her hand.

“Beleram. What are you doing?â€

Lightly tossing the clump at him the eagle screeches before landing on Teayre’s head playfully nibbling at her, hearing a faint plop she pushes herself all the way up before digging around for the clump she’d just thrown. Picking out instead a shiny black rock that was glistening in the sunlight.

Teayre received 1 material – Black Diamond

ID: 15529

LD: 17

Heading out of the water Teayre puts her shoes back on, looking up into the sky she shields her eyes with her hand before heading back into the farm. Casting her eyes around unable to spot anymore signs of worm activity the small girl leans against a fence watching slowly before heading over to the main river. As she approaches the embankment she slips falling down the side stopping just before entering the water, breathing a sigh of relief she takes her katana and begins to draw in the soft mud. At one point her weapon caught and she twisted it hearing a soft pop from the mud as a soft bar of clay comes out, taking it into her inventory Teayre smiles.

“I can see why Calrex does this a lot it’s quite rewarding as well as fun.â€

Teayre gained 1 Mat – Clay Ingot

OC: Making two rolls for each post, the first ID will be for Teayre’s action, the second one will use the BD for one wolf and the MD for the other.

ID: 15530

ID:

(White Wolf) BD: 1 (3 – 2 EVA)

(Black Wolf) MD: 10

Hearing some cries coming from the farm Teayre’s head flicks up as she activates her <Sprint> skill and arrives at the farm to see a pair of wolves had arrived on the farm, one was a shrill white and has leapt into the pig pen starting to attack them several being slaughtered, the other one was jet black and after sniffing the air came straight for Teayre. As it pounced for her Teayre jumped back the Oikawa Kanashiki being flicked to the side, cleaning the mud of the blade as she pushed herself forward. The obsidian wolf began to attack her in a frenzy claws going left right and centre, unable to block them all she found herself getting scratched all over a lot of red crystals flying off.

“Your friend will pay for that you mutt.â€

Jumping over the beast in her way Teayre rolls as she lands heading towards the pig pen, taking her blade in the two handed grip a she vaulted over the fence piercing the white wolf, staining its fur red as she sliced the creature.

HP LIST

Teayre: 38/44 3DMG (1 Base + 2 Crit)

Black Wolf: 15/15

White Wolf: 10/15 5 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon)

ID: 15540

ID: 15541

(White Wolf) BD: 3 (5 – 2)

(Black Wolf) MD: 0 (2 – 2)

Jumping back Teayre brandishes her weapon as the wolves try to snap and scratch at her leaping up and down, left and right she dodges each attack with a series of flips. Landing she leans to one side as the black wolf dives past her, pushing off with her back leg she sets herself into a spin meeting the white wolf in mid air her katana slicing through the centre of the rolling as she lands she stands up facing the beasts setting herself in the classic kendo stance, the razor thin tip of the blade lowered at their heads.

HP LIST

Teayre: 38/44

White Wolf: 5/15 5 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon

ID: 15542

BD: 6 (4 + 1 ACC + 1 Concentration)

ID: 15543

(White Wolf) BD: 6 (8 – 2)

(Black Wolf) BD: 9

As she breathed slowly closing her eyes listening to each and every sound made Teayre was a moment too slow in activating her <Concentration> skill giving the wolves ample opportunity to strike her. The black wolf leapt at Teayre causing her to roll with the creature, delivered several sharp cuts to her including one along her neck, gasping she pushed herself off back flipping right into the path of the white wolf. Its fur stained red it pinned Teayre to the ground as it bit her arm, twisting her wrist she manages to catch the beast with the Oikawa Kanashiki as it explodes into a range of red crystals over her. Standing Teayre pants slightly eyeing up the other wolf, waiting for it’s next move.

HP LIST

Teayre: 35/44 3 DMG (1 Base + 1 Base + 1 Crit)

White Wolf: 0/15 5 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon)

(Just doing one Die roll per post now due to mob dying)

ID: 15544

MD: 5 ( 7 – 2)

Shaking her head as she fully erected herself, her katana loosely gripped in her off hand.

“That’s one of you mangy mutts down, now time for the other one.â€

Swinging her body from side to side Teayre approached the wolf slowly, as she reached the pinnacle of her swinging arc she raised a foot smacking it into the ground activating her <Sprint> skill she comes up right next to the black furred creature her blade falling as she strikes it along the flank, before spinning slicing it’s rumps. Throwing herself backwards Teayre rolls over her should missing the wolves strike as it closed its powerful jaws on thin air.

HP LIST

Teayre: 35/44

Black Wolf: 10/15  5 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon)

ID: 15545

BD: 10

MD: 5 (7 – 2 EVA)

Smirking Teayre watches as the black wolf staggers towards her, groggily it shakes its head before let loose a vicious snarl its beady eyes meeting the red haired girl as it charges. Turning and running Teayre vaults landing a hand on the fence using it to pivot her body round kicking the wolf as it follows her. Watching as the creature rolls down towards the stream Teayre dives after it.

Bringing her Katana up she strikes down just as the wolf stands, her attacking striking the earth. Parrying several swipes the little girl begins to nick the beast with her blade as she jumps, ducks and weaves dodging its strikes. Finally as the black beast stumbles she darts in cutting just underneath the neck with her blade from leaping out.

HP LIST

Black Wolf: 2/15  8 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon + 2 Crit + 1 Bleed) [bleed 1 Turn Left]

ID: 15547

MD: 1 (3 – 2 EVA)

As the wolf slowly staggers towards her, Teayre smiles it was at the end of its power. Slowly walking up to it she easily sidesteps its pitiful last attempt to bite her before thrusting her katana point down through its skull. Flicking her blade off to the side again she sheathes it, whistling to Beleram. Looking around she sees the farmhands gazing at her, smiling she waves at them before resting against the fence.

“Damnit I didn’t get any loot from those wolves, after they hit me as well that’s a pain!â€

Crossing her arms Teayre begins to sulk as Beleram flies up to her and nibbles her ear playfully.

HP LIST

Black Wolf: -4/15 6 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon + 1 Bleed)

Looking around the farmhands had gone back to work without any hiccups, the pigs were happily in their pens again as Teayre sighed resting her head against the fence. Removing the Oikawa Kanashiki from its sheath Teayre begins to slowly clean it rubbing the blade carefully with her small cloth. Beleram had taken off again circling high, as she’s cleaning Teayre begins to sing.

“I wanted you to know, I love the way you laugh, I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away.

I keep your photograph, not knowing it serves me well, I wanna hold you high and steal your pain. Because I’m broken, when I’m lonesome…â€

ID: 15548

LD: 10

A sound from the pig cage causes Teayre’s head to shoot up as she heads over there sheathing her blade on the way. Looking in she notices that one of the pigs are choking on something, clambering over the gate she squats down.

“Come here you, let me see what’s up.â€

Taking the pig under her arm she squeezes gently patting the small creature on the back as it spits out a small rock, tutting she picks the rock up looks it over before laughing and throwing it away.

“Here I thought it could be something valuable when it’s just a dud, dear me.â€