[SP:F1] A Training Day Clearing Out A Farmer's Field - Completed

ID: 15549

BD: 7 (6 + 1 ACC)

MD: 5 (7 – 2 EVA)

A screech from above her sees Beleram come flying down, jumping up Teayre catches him holding the eagle close to her chest she tries to sooth him, straining her voice as she looks him over for and marks.

“What’s up Beleram are you okay? Did something hurt you?â€

Carefully putting Beleram on her shoulder Teayre looks skyward as another eagle comes flying down. Its talons were open and aimed straight at the girl, quickly rolling forwards she avoids the strike as the creature lands, her blade coming out of its sheath as she slashes through with the roll cutting along the lower legs of the beast.

HP LIST

Teayre: 35/44

Ravenous Eagle: 5/10 5 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon)

ID: 15554

BD: 6 (4 + 1 ACC + 1 Concentration)

MD: 5 (7 – 2 EVA)

As the eagle dashed forwards again Teayre quickly moves out of the way, a brief pause as she let out a deep breath her katana sang as it briefly glowed with the activation of the <Concentration> skill when Teayre decapitated the eagle watching is burst into one thousand and one crystal shards without even a smile flickering to her face.

“Don’t. Ever. Touch. My. Loved. Ones. It’s alright Beleram I’ve dealt with it you’re safe now.â€

Gently stroking Beleram she coaxes his head out from underneath his wing, scratching it gently the eagle slowly makes his way up to her ear, nibbling gently.

“Heyyy it’s okay boy, don’t you worry about a think I will not let you get hurt ever alright?â€

As she looked up Teayre noticed that the sun was setting, waving to the farm hands she heads back towards the Hogsback Inn.

HP LIST

Teayre: 35/44

Ravenous Eagle: 0/10 5 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon)

Thread Complete

Teayre gains 520 Col, 1 SP and 3 Materials