[PP:F2] A Visit To The Eagles (Teayre & Meokka)

(I'll be on 2 hate cause I critted :3 well three cause of this attack...)

ID: 15582

BD: 7 (6 + 1 ACC)

MD: 1

“That’s better keep focused.â€

Her eyes watched as Meokka’s attack was stunted by a gust of wind from the large beast, it then takes off flying up and looping down beneath the cliff face. Watching it come round Teayre drops off the edge, her blade pointed down piercing the creature as she hung onto her blade the eagle screeched and flew upwards barrel rolling attempting to shake Teayre off. Taking a small breath as the bird twists and turns activating her <Acrobatics> skill she pushes away from the eagle mid turn landing back at the top of the cliff as the eagle landed next to her the beak snapping forwards. The Oikawa Kanashiki was in between her and the attack in a flash as she locked the creature.

“Switch!â€

HP LIST

(Hate: 3) Teayre: 47/48  

(Hate: 0) Meokka: 16/16

Red Beaked Eagle: 16/28 5 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meokka

(15586) BD 5 (Lol this will be the thread I can't hit worth a darn XD)

She waited for Teayre to be out of the way and ran at the bird. As she made an up swing two feathers rained down from above. She missed as the bird just got out of reach of her lance.

"It's just not my day." She huffed. 

She looked at where they were on the cliff.

"Teayre! Don't let it trick you into casing it off the cliff!" She warned quickly.

HP LIST

Red Beaked Eagle: 16/2

ID: 15652

BD: 9 (8 + 1 ACC)

MD: 0 (2 – 2 EVA)

Letting loose a laugh as Meokka warns her about falling off the cliff, Teayre smiles at the girl winking.

“I’ve already jumped off it once, don’t worry about not getting the hits if you’re missing try and position him you can still control a target even by missing.â€

As if to prove her point Teayre rolls to the side as the eagle tries to clamp its talons around her as she thrusts her Katana into the space where the eagle is the creature moves to the left.

“I’ll get it to land and then I’ll strike it. Hopefully as it’s grounded you’ll get an easier time to hit it.â€

Her moving her blade as the eagle swooped in and out of reach exchanging blows with the creature without breaking a sweat Teayre sidesteps the next attack, quickly jumping up she runs up the creatures back flipping and turning so she falls in front of the creature’s face. The Oikawa Kanashiki moving in a horizontal attack caused the eagle to dive bomb the ground landing as the red haired girl follow it down she gave the blade a flourish curving her wrists that transformed her feint into a strike that cut through the beast.

“Give it a try, each feint must be aimed trued as well, it’s no use feinting if it’s not going to hit them.â€

HP LIST

Red Beaked Eagle: 10/28 6 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon + 1 Bleed) [bleed: 1 Turn Left]

Guest Meokka

15653 BD3 (Pft NOPE XD)

"You jumped off once?! Tearye don't you dare do it again." she glared at the woman a bit.

There was a screech and she looked to the noise. The bird was already getting back up and Meokka was far to out of reach. Yet she tried the point of her lance didn't even graze the bird's talons.

"Get down here so I can really file you down to size." She was getting a bit annoyed at this bird for just flying out of her range. 

HP LIST

Red Beaked Eagle: 10/28 

ID: 15826

BD: 10 (9 + 1 ACC) [+1 DMG]

MD: 1

As Meokka tried to hit the eagle Teayre sighed, it wasn’t the girl’s fault this eagle was more like an eel than an actual bird of prey.

“Meo , you’re doing well keep it up! This bird’s much harder than the last one I fought. Yeah I did… I needed to catch it and I was at the edge so well… I just went for it.â€

Narrowing her eyes Teayre let out a breath as the bird crashed into the ground next to her, whipping her katana out to the side she starts to slice the creature red crystals flying out left, right and centre as the eagle takes off again the wounds weren’t quite faded as normal and a few red crystals fell and dissipated on hitting the ground.

“Meo! Switch!â€

HP LIST

(Hate: 5) Teayre: 47/48  

Red Beaked Eagle: 2/28 8 [1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon + 1 Crit + 2 Bleed] [bleed: 1 Turn Left]

Guest Meokka

15833 BD5 (Bah)

Meokka ran at it and thought she had it, but it's eyes gleamed and it whooshed from the spot. It played posseum pretending it wouldn't fly away. Meokka stared, a blinking outline were the bird once was.

"Where'd it go?" It was then she saw a shadow circling her on the ground. She looked up. "You have got to be kidding me." She pursed her lips at the thing. "I can't believe this." She grunted."

HP LIST

Red Beaked Eagle: 2/28 

ID:15827

BD:10

MD: 2

LD: 4

As the eagle dodged Meokka’s attack, Teayre whistled sheathing her blade as Beleram swooped in landing on her shoulder. Looking at the blue haired girl Teayre smiles at her, “You did well Meo, these beasts are slippery and a pain in the butt most of the time. Would you like to keep going or is one enough?†As she finished speaking Teayre beckoned Meokka to move towards her, as the girl did so a loud crash resonated out from behind her red crystals flying over her shoulders as the eagle vanished.

Chuckling Teayre dismisses her loot window, pocketing the material that the eagle had dropped. “Well bleeds are certainly useful. Hmmm I think an accuracy item might help you, that lance seems fairly heavy so it’ll be slower than my katana and things are more likely to dodge it."

HP LIST

Red Beaked Eagle: 0/28  2 DMG (2 Bleed) [bleed: 0 Turns Left]

Teayre + 1 Mats

Guest Meokka

"I have to get better, so if you need the materials maybe I can keep it's attention so you can hit it." SHe smiled. "What kind of materials do they drop? Feathers for your artisan job?" She lowered her lance and looked to her. "Would it be possible to make a dream catcher with the artisan profession? We can keep going Teayre. I need to get better at this anyway." She stretched. "Maybe I'll do better next time. I can't afford to lose so terribly here." She looked up at the sky. "Could we build our own castle to get to the top....I wonder." it was an idea but maybe not, what if the nerve gear considered that a threat. "I wonder if anyone has seen Kayaba, there were rumors going around he was spotted in the game. I mean how could he hide we all have our faces after all."

“Feathers, Eyes Talons all sorts, I can use pretty much anything if I put my mind to it, a castle would be food. Perhaps if we got a guild we might be able to make our headquarters up here… Although I prefer the fourth floor myself. It’s cold and refreshing there.†Smiling at Meokka Teayre sits down leaning back on her hands enjoying the sun beating down on her. “For now though let’s take a quick break, no use just charging in for another mob just yet.â€

Falling silent as Meokka mentioned Kayaba Teayre drums her fingers on the earth. “It is possible that he’s in the game somewhere, remember he didn’t have to give himself a mirror there’s always the chance he left himself disguised as his avatar.â€

Beleram screeched as he joined the other smaller eagles bobbing and weaving around the cliff taking advantage of the huge space to fly.

Guest Meokka

"The fourth floor? That sounds amazing. Once I become a blacksmith I could heat up the headquarters with my forge. Then after spending time in a hot forge I could find a nice cool place. That would be a great spot. So you prefer the cold? I like the cold at night the most and the morning." she shrugged. "It helps me sleep and wakes me up feeling refreshed." She wasn't sure why she was being so talkative. Maybe because Tearye was one of her first friends. She doubted she'd be so chatty with others.

She nodded.

"That's true he wouldn't have to give himself a mirror." she sighed. "He might not even be in here. Who knows." she looked around for another bird. Then looked to Teayre. "Do you hunt here often? I bet cooks would like to collect eggs and bird meat."

“No, Kayaba is in the game. Remember the announcement on the first day? He’d of needed to use GM controls for that, thus needing access to the game. Then again that raises other issues in the end it’s not worth speculating we may as well continue on and fight.†Her eyes watching along the sky catching the sight of a familiar red beak, a small grimace coming to her face. “I don’t really come here often, right we’ve got another one coming in Meo, it seems to be weaker than the last one. Want to try fighting it alone? I’ll step in if I see you drop below half of course.†Pushing herself to her feet Teayre rests her hand on Meokka’s shoulder a smile curving her lips in one direction.

Watching the eagle come in as it swoops low before plucking another one out of the air and red crystals burst as it flies past, picking up a near by rock Teayre hurls it at the creature, it feel off the cliff scattering down it was enough however to cause the beast to angle its wings so that it came back around towards them.

Guest Meokka

She saluted to her.

"Yes, while I do that why don't you look around for any hidden chests. Might as well spilt up the work load. Hope you find something that peeks your interest!" 

She looked up at the sky and saw the other flying mob. It was apparent to her that it was lower level. The feathers had a different color to them, and the body of the bird was much smaller. Yet it could be dangerous. She wanted to train and prove she could take on a flying bird. The flapping noises irritated her slightly.

15867 BD10 (well it's about time XD)

Meokka crouched down and closed her eyes listening to the pattern of the flapping. IN her minds eye she could see the bird. When everything felt synced she lept straight up. She went above the bird catching the thing off guard. It squawked at her and then on her way down her spear collided it. Sending it straight down to the soil. She rolled away from it and as it got back up she ran at it striking one wing and ran past it. She turned in full circle and hit it's back, and kept her momentum. There was another painful cry from the bird and she quickly assulted it one more. Thrusting at it's chest sending it back.

HP LIST

(Hate: 2) Meokka: 16/16

Blue Beaked Eagle 4/8 - 1 base -1 skill -2 perfect crit <3

ID: 15875

MD: 5

Teayre sat down as she watched Meokka pause briefly before her attack her lance catching the eagle square in the middle. Smiling Teayre keeps quiet as she watches the bird swoop back around its talons bared as Meokka manages to sweep the attack off to one side with her lance parrying it.

“That’s it Meo keep it up, Remember if I go off and look for a chest who’s going to cover you if things turn bad.â€

Tracing a small pattern in the dirt with her finger Teayre looks down at it and she realises she had drawn Calrex’s face. Wiping the dirt clear she blushes, drawing her katana and stabbing it into the spot where she had drawn his face.

(Hate: 2) Meokka: 16/16

Blue Beaked Eagle 4/8

“It’s come back around get ready.â€

Guest Meokka

15890 BD8

"You'll let me know if you find anything I hope!" she called back to the smaller woman. She watched and deflect the incoming attack with her lance. Seeing the bird turn as it flew past her she quickly used the moment to strike! "Never turn your back on me." Typically she found fighting this way unsportsmanlike, but, considering this was a death game there was nothing sporting about it. "See Tearye, I'd be able to protect you if you had to look for something."

(Hate: 3) Meokka: 16/16

Blue Beaked Eagle 2/8 -1base -1 skill

ID:15900

LD: 2

MD: 7

As Meokka was saying that she’d be able to protect Teayre should she have to look for something, the eagle had tucked its wings in high above her and was now plummeting to her like a rocket.  Watching the eagle carefully Teayre smiled, knowing its attack wouldn’t be life threatening but enough to shock the girl. “Okay, Okay I’m looking I’m looking.†Standing Teayre case her gaze around the flat cliff top that was only marked the few eagle’s nests around them. Taking a peek inside each nest Teayre found them all to be empty.  Standing back up Teayre looks over at Meokka the eagle hand whacked its wind out at the last second its talons raking the back of the blue haired girls neck. “Are you able to protect yourself though Meo?â€

(Hate: 3) Meokka: 15/16 1 DMG

Blue Beaked Eagle 2/8

Guest Meokka

15905 bd7 LD14

She hated that feeling. She quickly turned her lance and thrust upwards hitting the bird again. "Of course I can Tearye. If I can't protect myself how can I fathom protecting you. The answer is clear. I can protect us both should the need arise." she looked upwards seeing she made a direct hit as red specks came out of the bird. It then shattered completely and Meokka put her lance away. "You can have whatever the thing dropped." she stretched knowing she wouldn't be able to use it herself. "It never attacked you right?" she wanted to make sure the bird was on her the entire time.

ID: 15966

CD: 6

Chuckling Teayre sits down on the cliffs edge as the sun starts to settle on the horizon. Beleram had come and landed next to her ruffling his snowy down as the red head gazes out over the forest below them.

â€œYou know Meo, the mob didn’t drop a thing… You’re right though it never attacked me but you got hurt. Either way though the sun is setting to it might be worth heading back soon.â€

Turning her head Teayre smiles as she pushes her hands back as they bit into the edge of the cliff she slid forwards kicking off with her feet she draws her Katana and jabbing it into the cliff Teayre grits her teeth as she slows down. Looking up and down the girl estimates that she had fallen about two thirds of the way down the cliff, smiling to herself she called up as she dangles.

“I’m okay Meo, we need to head back before night comes I don’t fancy fighting in the dark without night vision.â€

Guest Meokka

She nodded and walked along side of Tearye. She wondered about the smaller woman, but wasn't sure of everything just yet. She never knew her boundaries on what questions to ask people. This usually meant don't ask anything. Yet she didn't want to walk in silence. That wasn't normal, was it? She looked up at the clouds as they made their way back down, it was always easier to get down then it was to get up.

"Tearye, can I ask,  what kind of person you were in the real world. Like. What did you do and such." she was curious. "You a gamer chick as the Americans call us." Meokka asked. "if it's okay to ask...."

She figured she was secretive about something earlier that she'd try to ask a different question all together.

As she managed to get down Teayre looked seeing that Meokka had joined her, leaning back placing her hands behind her head her smile fading from her mouth.

“Look Meo, back in the real world? I survived so I could hide in virtual ones… Things… Things happened to me that I’m not going into okay? It’s painful for me to remember.â€

Dragging her feet a bit Teayre looks up seeing Uburus not far off. Stopping she places her hand on Meokka’s shoulder.

“You didn’t know I’m not mad at you… Just the memories hurt… a lot. Oh and my birthday, it’s the fifteenth of May.â€

With that Teayre headed off to the teleport plaza Beleram keeping close to her landing on her shoulder, as she got there she quickly vanished into a flash of light. 

Guest Meokka

She listened to her and nodded. An escape made sense. She had done it as well once the stress of the real world fallowed her. It wasn't anything major of course. Then she heard Teayre's tone. She should have kept her mouth shut. She looked down at Teayre was a sorry expression. She was pleased the smaller woman wasn't angry with her and yet she wanted to tell her she was more sorry. She saw her head to the gate. She was a bit awstruck. Maybe it was best to forget oneself in here forever. That way they couldn't be tormented by the reality of how bad everything use to be and probably was. Was Teayre on a clock? Was it so bad that her body could be in trouble in the real world. She felt the color drain from her face and she reached a hand out to stop Teayre to hug her, but before she could, the woman was gone. She drew back her hand. May 15th. She wrote it down as a note in her inventory. She didn't have much time that was for certain! She glanced and saw the party was disbanded and she bolted. She barely had any time!