[OP:F2] Training on Bandits. (Full) - Completed

As she arrived on the second floor Teayre takes out her blade swinging it slightly, sighing and running her hands up and down her upper arms. Chewing her cheeks she looks at the eagle perched on her shoulder and starts speaking to him.

“Calrex if off with Oikawa, so  I wonder if anyone would be up for some training, just taking out some bandits it shouldn’t be too hard… I’ve found other than Meokka I’ve not really met many people… What if I just do an open group, what do you think Beleram?â€

The eagle gave a soft call in response nudging her face. Bringing her menu up she types up a general advertisement for some training on bandits in the forests on the second floor.

“Now with any luck a few people will come along.â€

Leaning against a wall by the teleportation square she drums her fingers against the wall, whilst equipping her cloak to fight against the chill that had begun to creep into the air.

"Alright. Let's find out what I should do today." Zeri said as he let outa big yawn while he was on the first floor. Then he opened up his menu to check to see if anyone had requested for any help. Zeri scrolled through the menu as he saw nothing that would interest him, until he saw some from Teayre.

"Some training huh. I guess I can use this opportunity to get stronger so I can take 'him' down."

So Zeri decided to make his way to the second floor. As he came to the second floor, Zeri saw Teayre right outside the teleportation square. Then he thought about should he try to sneak up or her or not, but decided not to and just went towards her instead.

"Hello there."

“Heya Zeri, how’s it going?â€

Waving at Zeri as he came out of the flash of light that teleported him into the second floor, Beleram taking off catching the boy gently with one of wings before he returns to Teayre’s shoulder. Smiling as she fusses her eagle she meets Zeri’s eyes.

“Out of curiosity are you up to much? I was going to train on some bandits I heard there’s a camp with five or six of them and a leader out in the woods I didn’t know if you wanted to come along or not?â€

“I hope he does want to come along, I can’t very well go by myself It’d be a suicide mission.â€

“It shouldn’t be too hard, besides it’s a good bit of training and there’s always the chance of loot and col.â€

"It's going alright."

Then Zeri saw Teayre's familiar came towards him and went back to his owner. Then he looked at the eagle and said, "Why hello there!" Then Teayre asked Zeri did he have any plans and what she wanted to do.

"I haven't been up to much at all recently. I could use the training to help me prepare for a fight with someone and help me test out my new skill I acquired."

Then Zeri thought about who else would be joining them and decided to ask her, "Will there be anyone else joining us or will it be us two?"

Azazel found herself mission-less. Up until now, she had found many things to keep her busy, but today, there was nothing.  This didn’t sit right with the woman. She needed to do things: train, kill things, and especially grow stronger so that she could continue to live.  As much as she hated it, there was only one thing to do: check the open mission board to see if there was anyone looking for a party. Anna typically didn’t like parties because Anna didn’t typically like people. Her behavior up until now might have spoken to the contrary. However, those she found herself being kind to were younger players, and she was not the sort to leave any child in distress. It was just how she was.

Zaz scrolled through the list of open missions and found one that didn’t sound too terrible. The group was looking to kill some bandits and their leader. From the looks of it, the number of mobs wasn’t going to be huge, so it wouldn’t take up all of Anna’s day if she decided to go. Her pouch was feeling a little on the light side recently, and she needed some quick Col to fill it up. Deciding to join them, Zaz made her way to the assigned mattering area.When she arrived, she found a small read head and tall man with white hair and ridiculously oversized sword waiting about. The marker on her indicator showed her that this was the group, but she thought she would ask to be sure.

“Excuse me, are you the one’s going off to hunt bandits?†She said and coked her head to the side as she waited for an answer.

Nodding along to Zeri Teayre smiled opened her mouth to speak as her eyes caught sight of a woman who was slightly shorter than her, waving at her as Azazel as she asks her question.

“Why yes we are and there is. Brilliant two birds with one stone, don’t give me that Beleram it’s just a saying."

The snowy eagle had jumped from Zeri’s shoulder back onto Teayre’s and started nibbling at her ear which the girl tried to brush off with one hand whilst laughing.

“I’m Teayre, this is Beleram and the buy with the sword is Zeri. I was thinking we should get a plan together of how we’re going to do this before we hit the camp, as even though there aren’t many of them I’m fairly sure they’re going to be tough… Especially the boss.â€

"I have an idea but I'm not sure that it'll work. Maybe I can sneak up on the bandits and try to pick some of them off. Hopefully, I won't get caught in the process."

Zeri had suggested to Teayre. Then he got a good look at the new player that showed up. "I wonder how she'll be able to help is." Then Zeri asked Teayre a couple of important questions.

"Do you know anything about the bandits so far, do you know where they're located at, and don't you think we should hold on for a little bit longer before we head off?"

“Hmmm, that might work but if we’ve got a bigger group it might be worth just fighting them at once saves you having to risk your life. The Bandits are about one hours walk away from here so it shouldn’t take too long to get there. What we’ll do is wait a short while longer to see if anyone else turns up, and make our battle plan I’ll then close the party off and we’ll make our move okay?â€

Looking up at Zeri Teayre meets his eyes, her left hand resting on the hilt of her blade. Sighing she looks at Beleram who seems to shrug.

“I’ll give it another hour, and we’ll go with what we’ve got then. So if you guys want have a wander around the town, stock up and such if you need to. I’ll wait here and fill anyone who joins in on what’s happening.†

From the portal into the second floor emerged Malakath, heading out for some sort of training excersize, the truth was that he didn't want to just train, he was looking for chests personally since he was searching for some items to help him. He entered and headed off alone at first towards the bandit mob camps but then he noticed a large group of people with one very large player in it.

Approaching the group he said simply "Hi there, you all here for bandits? If so then could I tag along? Would prefer havin the safety of a group honestly"

That was when he noticed Asazel once more and said "Oh! It's you again! Hello there!" He said it kinda sheepishly, not quite sure how they'd react to him again, he didn't think they met on bad terms but he wasn't sure if she was fond of him or not actually.

Azazel just listened to the conversation between the two individuals she was to party with. It seemed from the way they spoke that they knew each other. The redhead girl asked if there was anything she needed to get together before heading out and Anna just shook her head. " No I'm as ready as I'll ever be." she said. It was about that time that a familiar face showed up. It was the man in red that she had the good fortune of coming across in the desert. He was an interesting one, full of flattery and flirtation, but beyond his charismatic persona there was something more to him, but she just couldn't figure what that was. nor had she given it any thought until he showed up before her again.

" I did not expect to see you again so soon," she said and gave the man a soft half smile. For whatever reason, she was actually a little glad to see him again, and it was strange to her that she felt that way.

Nodding Teayre looked at the three people by her, Beleram looking at the newcomer screeching. As she flicked her eyes to Beleram she gazed over Malakath her eyes narrowing.

“It’s fine coming along, just remember we all pull our weight in the group as best we can. With that said, welcome aboard. I’m Teayre.â€

As she watched Azazel smile at him, Teayre leaned against the wall sighing as she watched her small party start to come together.

“One more person would you say guys or shall we go as a four? Given the numbers we’re up against I think stealth would hinder us more than aid us now Zeri, if it was just us two I’d say let’s give it a shot. Could we share what skills have so that we can get a basic understanding of each other, of course it won’t help for exact tactics but it’ll be good enough. For myself I have the following.â€

OC: Pop what stats you have in a spoiler or your next post as it’ll help with keeping track of things.

Teayre_HP.png

Looking around at the rest of the group Teayre smiles, at each of them. Watching as they all popped up on her display one by one, resting her hand on the hilt of her Katana she places her other hand on her hip, looking up at the two boys and across at the other girl.

“Azazel, That’s a mouthful mind if I call you Zaz? Malakath Grimm, Zeri and myself. Right first off I know I’m young and short get over it, there's only one person who can take the piss out of me for that. Secondly if any of you want to die so badly that you’ll play matyr leave the group now. No one is being left behind, we all come back alive. No ifs no butts we all survive, our first objective is to stay alive, second is to kill the bandits. You guys got that? Good."

As she finished speaking she kept a stern look on her face for a moment, before chuckling.

"I forgot the most important part, have fun it's a game remember."

Zeri watched as another player came and make him the 4th member of the group. Zeri looked at the group and said, "Hey there." Then Zeri turned to Teayre to answer her question, "No, I'm kind of broke so I can't really purchase anything for the moment." Then Teayre asked everyone to share their skills. "It ain't much, but I think my sword might be able to make up for it."

Two-Handed Straight Sword: Rank 1

Sneak and Hide: Rank 1

Then Teayre told us what she expect from us. "For one thing, I think you might be older than me, also I perfer to stay in the back." Then Zeri looked at the group and then said, "I think we're good to go."

Zaz looked over at the younger girl who obviously was assuming command "Of course you may, many do," Zaz replied to the little red's nickname inquiry. Little red was all business. She asked for their skills and then laid down the law. In normal cases, Anna would have dismissed the younger girl, but after having been in battle with Meokka she knew there were plenty of younger people who could totally handle their own business; the fiery little redhead included. "Yes ma'am" Zaz replied as saluted the girl with a smile.

"And it's all up to you really since you're the one that pulled this together, if you want to wait for a fifth we shall. i think it'd be safer with more bodies anyhow." She eyed the man who was all too eager to go it as a four man mission wondering if he only felt that way to pocket more loot. Anna would rather share the wealth and come back alive.

Skills: Novice One-Handed Rapier  (2/30) +1 DMG

Malakath didn't say anything, he simply slid his finger down in front of him and shared his results with everyone, Showing the fact that he had his skills (in spoiler).

He then turned to the two and said simply "I'm up for any plans you guys want to do, I just hope that none of them are massively fast as my current speed is good but not great. Also can I ask that we don't try and blow this off sometimes by saying it's just a game, you don't die in games and I'm here to train so I can get out and back to the real world."

Sorry about the crappy reply, just realised it's been a while and have stuff to do)

Post Order: Teayre, Zeri, Azazel, Malakath Grimm

Bringing up her own menu Teayre checks the time, nodding at each of the group she lets out a sigh as Malakath comments about it not be just a game. Placing her head in a hand she shakes it a couple of times before looking up at the taller boy, taking a step closer to him smiling sweetly.

“What did I say? I said to have fun as it is a game, I never said it was –just– a game. I think each of us here knows that we can die in the game which is why we are all here. However if you don’t take time out for yourself then you’ll lose yourself in this world either by dying or going insane, doing something stupid and then dying. Sure you can be here to train, but at the end of the day we’re trapped inside a game that had a trap. I suppose I should put it another way, back in the real world did you constantly study, do chores and go to a job and know nothing outside of your life but that or did you have 5 minutes now and again to yourself to relax?â€

Turning around she brushes herself off, looking at the rest of the group. The snowy eagle flapping his wings as he takes off soaring towards the entrance.

“Right I guess it’s time to get going, no one else has turned up so I doubt we’ll get anyone else so let’s make a move. I’m sorry for getting up in your face Malakath, I want to get out of the game as much as anyone yet I don’t want to be consumed by it. If it takes twice as long and I keep my sanity it’ll be much more worth it than forgetting who I am in the process.â€

Setting off Teayre brings her menu up changing the information saying that the party was now full and their would be no more invites. Looking over her shoulder as she gets to the gate she leans against the archway underneath the portcullis waiting for the trio. Her familiar coming down and landing on her shoulder again she lifts her hand absent mindedly scratching him, a tear rolling down her cheek which she promptly wiped away.

"You know Beleram, he's got spirit. I reckon he'll make it, I doubt I will... So long as Calrex gets out that'll make me happy."

Zeri watched as Teayre chewed Malakath. He laughed a little bit after she was finished, but there was one thing Teayre said that got Zeri thinking a bit, "Forgetting who I am in the process." Zeri let his mind ponder on that a bit. Then the opened his menu and equipped his gear, Chaosbreaker and Curiass of Immortality, and started to walk a little bit ahead of the group so he could be alone for a bit.

He said wanted to think about what Teayre had said. "What did I do in the real world that I enjoy? All I ever did was follow the crowd. I never did make my own decisions, I just basically did what everyone else did, without even thinking about it. Am I doing the same thing here, just following the crowd?" Then Zeri thought about what else Teayre had said,"Who am I?" Then Zeri took out Chaosbreaker and looked at it while he waits for the rest of the group.

Malakath friend as The small girl spoke, "You're right, but it doesn't mean I don't want out of here." Malakath began walking but he stuck close by to Azazel as he said "I'm sorry that I don't have it with me but in my storage I had a rapier made for you" he bagan rubbing the back of his head as he spoke with a blush on his face "Just thought you might like a half decent weapon that's all. Sorry it isn't a max enhancement item either, it's just good". He stood by her before swing the sword drawn by Zeri in front of him "Woah! Nice sword dude! I have my own like that!" With that he drew his khopesh, aptly named the Grimm Reaper since it was crafted for him, the blade was blac with a red edge and when he moved it the end of the blade seemed to make a brief red line in the air. He was proud of his weapon too, but he also had his armour of midnight and band of foresight on which gave him more statistics.

Smiling at the rest of the group he said "Oh that's right, I'm also an artisan but looking to respec to being an alchemist if possible so if anyone wants anything from either type then they can have them done, provided we have fond memories of this escapade that is". He then decided to run up to Teayare and walked beside her "Thank you for your words of advice, I have not changed my goal but I should remember that this is at least for now my existence and treat it as such, so as I said, thank you". Ultimately he was a little annoyed but now he was trying to improve himself, and in doing so improve himself when he leaves this place.

Malakath friend as The small girl spoke, "You're right, but it doesn't mean I don't want out of here." Malakath began walking but he stuck close by to Azazel as he said "I'm sorry that I don't have it with me but in my storage I had a rapier made for you" he bagan rubbing the back of his head as he spoke with a blush on his face "Just thought you might like a half decent weapon that's all. Sorry it isn't a max enhancement item either, it's just good". He stood by her before swing the sword drawn by Zeri in front of him "Woah! Nice sword dude! I have my own like that!" With that he drew his khopesh, aptly named the Grimm Reaper since it was crafted for him, the blade was blac with a red edge and when he moved it the end of the blade seemed to make a brief red line in the air. He was proud of his weapon too, but he also had his armour of midnight and band of foresight on which gave him more statistics.

Smiling at the rest of the group he said "Oh that's right, I'm also an artisan but looking to respec to being an alchemist if possible so if anyone wants anything from either type then they can have them done, provided we have fond memories of this escapade that is". He then decided to run up to Teayare and walked beside her "Thank you for your words of advice, I have not changed my goal but I should remember that this is at least for now my existence and treat it as such, so as I said, thank you". Ultimately he was a little annoyed but now he was trying to improve himself, and in doing so improve himself when he leaves this place.

Azazel was rather surprised to see things blow up around her.  It seemed Mal didn’t take kindly to what the small redhead said which was weird. They all wanted to play SAO to have fun; she didn’t think that had to completely change just because it was also a death trap. They were all going to die anyway, how they were all going to die was always a different matter. She did however, like what the other man had to say. Anna also felt like that about her life. She drifted from day to day. She didn’t hide in a crowd; she did worse and hid inside herself. She was still hiding here, but she felt more alive in SAO than she ever did in the real world. At least here she had the chance to be the person she always wanted to be. Azazel just didn’t know who that was because she never ever thought about it. Having so little aspiration in life could do that to a person.

Anna kept her opinions to herself but as always made judgments about each other their characters. She was the sort who always silently judged people. The man and little red began to walk off to the gate, and Zaz fell behind with Mal. “You had a weapon made for me?† She repeated more than just a little surprised. She was about to ask him why he would do such a thing especially since he didn’t know that he’d ever see her again, but he beat her to the punch line. He told her he thought she might like a better weapon and blushed. It was then she figured that maybe it wasn’t so random that he ran into her after all. That little revelation did not seem all that terrible to her. Her eyes met his for just a moment as she smiled coyly and then looked away without saying anything else. Zaz walked away to join the little red when Mal decided to whip out his weapon and show it off to the other male in the group.

“Men... they always have to just whip out their swords and see whose is bigger. It's always just one big sword dropping contest. † She grumbled and rolled her eyes.

She meant this both literally and figuratively. 

Placing a hand on Malakath’s shoulder as they walked alongside Teayre mutters to him, “I don’t disagree with you Mala, I just think we should still enjoy ourselves whilst we press forwards.†Taking her hand off his shoulder she drums it against the hilt of Oikawa Kanashiki her eyes darting around as they travel. After a few hours pass they reach a fork in the road causing Teayre to stop and whistle twice. Beleram screech as he flew overhead towards somewhere in the tree before returning and extending his wing in the direction of one of the forks. “Okay, we’re here. Malakath will take point as he has the best mitigation.  Zaz can you go second, Zeri third and I’ll rear guard.†Looking around the group with a piercing gaze, “Any Questions? At All?â€

Malakath’s Stats for thread (Just so we know exactly what stats you have so they don’t update through the sig)

â™  Damage: 5 â™  Mitigation: -1 â™  Evasion +3 â™  Accuracy +2 â™