[OP:F2] Training on Bandits. (Full) - Completed

Zeri just stared at Malakath as he stepped up in front of him. He then took a step back to put some distance between them. Then Zeri overhead Azazel said something, "You have a problem?" Zeri then turned his attention to Teayre, while ignoring both Azezal and Malakath while she gives the order in which they'll attack. Then she asked if we have any questions, and Zeri said to Teayre, while ignoring her glare,"Even though I would like to stay in the back, I just want to point out that both me and Malakath have the same amount of migitation, if I'm right. Other than that, I'm good to go."

“Yeah…how about you both stop trying to measure whose is bigger, put your little things back in your pants, and get moving!†Anna barked at the smartass man and flipped him off with both hands.

She had not time to deal with nonsense from boys and she wasn’t afraid to put a little smack down on them either even if he were better equipped and probably skilled, she still had no fear of retaliation from him, because she feared retaliation from no one.

“And I’ve no questions. I’ll follow your lead Little Red.†She told the younger girl. 

As concerns were raised by Zeri about the order Teayre looks him in the eyes, “You have the same amount of mitigation, but how about dodging attacks Zeri? I think Mal’s got the edge there.†Stifling a chuckle as Azazel tells the two boys to can it, Teayre takes one last look at the group before sighing. Her ears pricked against the sound or more precisely the lack of as it had gone deathly silent no birds were singing, the wind rustling the leaves had died. “The calm before the storm…†Nodding at Azazel, Zeri and Malakath, Teayre begins to draw her blade motioning for them to take their order.

Thread Complete

Each Participant 100 Col & 1 SP