PP - F4 Nightly Snowfall in Snowfrost (Teayre) (Completed)

"Hm? Aahhh..."

As Teayre extended her food for him to try Calrex nodded and leaned his head forward so that he could fit the spoon into his mouth. As he pulled his head back he tasted the flavors in the dish as he smiled, "It really does taste good. I wish I could cook food like this..."

As he remembered Teayre's sighs at the food his cheeks tinged red as he smiled, "No, it's alright, but if that's the way you react to good tasting food...I might just need to start practicing my cooking so I can make dishes like this."

He smiled as he took another bite of his osso buco, savoring the flavors. At the same time the Waitress brought out the drink that Teayre had ordered, setting it into the glasses, "So, what was it you got again Teayre? All I heard was that it was a rose...something."

"Silly I was on about if I made you uncomfortable talking about us. You'd definitely need to take the cooking up as I'm certain your food will taste even better than this."

Smiling up at him Teayre takes another sip of her wine before eating some more of her food.

"I think it was lamb shank in a rosemary and red wine sauce. I probably should of gone for a red with to go with my meal but I just can't stand the drink. What shall we do after we'be eaten? I am fairly certain there's a theatre around this town somewhere."

"Hm that's a good question. We could stop by that cage again and get some more hot chocolate, or we could head back to the inn before it gets too late in the day."

He gave a smile as took another bit of his food, "and no is perfectly fine talking about that stuff, don't worry."

Smiling she leans across the taking taking Calrexs hand for a moment whilst she closes her eye and sctratches her head with her other hand. Smiling she lets go cutting another bit of meat holding out for Calrex.

"Say aaah, we could always pop our heads into the cafe and pick up some drinks to have back at the inn as we watch the sunset from our room. Interlocking hands as the snow falls slowly in front of us. What do you think?"

"Heh, it sounds like a great way to spend the rest of the day, and spending it with you makes it perfect to me. Sure, let's do it."

Calrex leaned in and accepted the food before he gather another spoonful for Teayre, holding it out to her. Once she accepted it there would only be a few more bites left on his plate. He smiled as he looked over at her, his cheeks tinging a darker red.

"With everything that happened...even in such a short time. It feels like I've known her for years, even though I only met her a few months ago..."

“…and spending it with you makes it perfect…â€

“W…what?â€

The spoonful Teayre had just put in her mouth fell straight out as Calrex expressed his thoughts on the rest of the day, blushing Teayre picks up a napkin wiping her mouthing trying to hide her irrepressible smile.

“Surely you don’t… Surely you don’t really mean that Callie, I’m not that great… You are though, perfect in just about every way.â€

A small clattering came from the edge of the table as Beleram hopped down onto Teayre’s bench in the booth and sidled up to her resting his head on her lap before falling asleep. Chuckling she gently stroked him before checking his plate.

“Well he certainly was hungry bless him.â€

As Calrex offers her another bite she opens her mouth letting him feed her smiling and blushing the whole time her eyes closed.

"Perfect...in every way?"

As he kept shifting his food around he felt his face flush as he looked down at his food, "T-That's a good one Teayre. I'm not perfect at all, heh."

"S-She just called me perfect? There's no possible way! I've got so many flaws! I'm far from perfect!"

As Beleram moved over on his girlfriend's lap he gave a smile as he finished the rest of his plate, "Yeah, he probably wore himself out with all of the flying and snowball flinging he was doing earlier. Probably earned himself some good rest."

Calrex gave a smile as he exhaled, indicating his stomach was filled, "That was really good, and warming too. We should have no problems with going around outside with this in our bellies."

Teayre’s eyes went downward as Calrex joked with her about not being perfect, her voice was almost breaking as she spoke, tears starting to form in her eyes.

“Stupid Calrex… Stupid… I’m… -“ Teayre sniffs “- not joking, you… you are perfect to me… in… Every way… W-why wouldn’t you think so.â€

Pushing her plate away Teayre downs the rest of her wine and water before picking Beleram up and hugging him, pressing her face into his back waking the eagle up who squawked at the rude interruption.

“You might not be a perfect person C-Callie… B-but you’re perfect to me, s-sure you put on a m-mask at times but that’s part of who you are, doesn’t mean y-you’re not perfect.â€

"Gh!"

As Teayre turned her head down Calrex felt a beat of sweat run down the side of his head as he knelt down beside her, "T-Teayre...I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to offend you."

He gave a calming breath as he gathered his thoughts, "It's just...that I've never really had a reason to think that I was perfect. I'm glad you think I am...I guess I've never had enough confidence in myself to think so..."

"Yeah...well...I guess my past relationships had some hand in that I guess..."

He placed a hand on her shoulder as he tried to put on a warming smile.

As she finished her food, Teayre stood up abruptly knocking Calrex’s hand off her shoulder as she faced away from the table her back to Calrex. Slowly she moved around the table wordlessly sitting down next to him she wraps her arms around her pulling him in close so his head rests on her chest.

“You didn’t offend me… I just… I don’t like seeing you upset, you should have more confidence in yourself you are a… I just can’t describe how brilliant you are Callie. Just know that I love you dearly and I can’t stand seeing you upset.â€

Gently kissing the top of his head, Teayre smiles down at the boy a small tear forming in her eye.

“You started to put your mask on again, that’s why I came round to hug you so you would feel the warmth of happiness from me as I hold you.â€

Blushing she looks away, letting go of Calrex and hiding her face again as she splutters out a few words before falling silent and looking back at her boyfriend sheepishly.

“I… I uh… I mean…â€

As Teayre spoke to him Calrex felt his blush deepen as he returned a smile, using a hand to gently wipe away the tear that was forming on the side of Teayre's eye, "T-Thank you Teayre..."

He gently brushed her hair before he helped her to her feet, "Come on, we'd better get moving before the cafe closes so that we can get that hot chocolate."

He looked over and gave thanks with a bow to the waitress as he paid for the food, gently picking up the sleeping Beleram and placing him in Teayre's hands. After exiting the restaurant he turned and quickly led Teayre down the streets of Snowfrost until they stood in front of Anteiku. With that he walked over to the door, holding it open for Teayre.

"She may think I'm perfect, and I may think I'm not...I guess all I can do is try to be the best I can be and hope that it's enough."

As Calrex holds the door open for her Teayre raises a finger pointing to the sign one of the staff had just turned over. Giggling she places the snowy eagle on her head before kissing Calrex’s shoulder and hugging his arm.

“Silly they’ve just closed, It doesn’t matter though let’s head back to the inn I’m sure we could get something to drink there.â€

Leading Calrex by the hand Teayre takes a winding route back to the inn looking up at Calrex every so often smiling at him, as she strokes his hand and begins to draw patterns on it again like when they first met. As they arrive Teayre stops just outside and quickly pressed a finger to his lips tiptoeing up and gently kisses him before slipping inside. Rather than going straight to their room she stops off at the small café within the inn that serves all manner of drinks ordering a couple of hot chocolates she carefully carries them upstairs before opening the door to the room.

"Huh?"

As Teayre pointed to the fact they just closed Calrex's eyes widened as his face flushed in embarrassment before he gave an apologetic hand raise, gently closing the door behind him.

"Wait...they're NPCs. Wow, I guess the hyper-realism is really starting to play tricks on me."

As Teayre kissed him and led the two through the streets back to the inn Calrex looked down, seeing that she was drawing patterns on his hand, just like when they first met. His eyes tried to keep track and trace the patterns she drew, but he was having trouble making out any particular shapes or paths from the patterns she drew. That train of thought left when he felt Teayre's finger against his lips before being promptly switched out for her lips as his face flushed. As he followed her inside and up the stairs he gave a smile as they got to the door, walking with her inside, "Well, I'm glad we got the hot chocolate after all."

He walked over and pulled the chair at the office desk close to the bed, rotating it so that it was facing towards the window. He ushered Teayre to sit on the bed while he took the chair as he sat down, "It's looking to be a nice night outside to watch."

Handing Calrex his hot chocolate Teayre leans against his arm as he looks out the window, sighing before taking a sip of her steaming mug. Her eyes flicked towards the ceiling as a beak peaks over her face before moving a weight going from her head as she sees Beleram head over to the window perching on the sill. Looking up at Calrex Teayre finishes her drink quite quickly, before standing up and slowly running a hand along the boys shoulder she moves over to the windowsill leaning on it as she looks out on the starry night. Lifting her legs one by one she sits next to Beleram one hand supporting her the other fussing him.

“It really is a great night Callie, I don’t want this to end. There’s no way it could get any better, thank you so much for the perfect day out, I loved every moment of it. Just how I love you.â€

"It really is a great night Callie, I don’t want this to end. There’s no way it could get any better, thank you so much for the perfect day out, I loved every moment of it. Just how I love you."

After Teayre spoke Calrex felt his face flush a deeper red before his quickly finished his hot chocolate as well. As he looked out as the falling snowflakes he gave a few calming breaths as he let his thoughts collect.

"H-How should I go about this?..."

"I-I'm glad you did Teayre..."

"Just stay calm, deep breaths..."

"...and I hope that we can have even more..."

He slowly set his cup on the ground before he walked over to to the windowsill, kneeling so that he was face to face with her, gazing into her eyes as he gave a smile, "...and I love you..."

He reached over and took Teayre's hands into his as a smile remained stuck to his face.

Blushing Teayre gave a small smile as Calrex took her hands, as she met his eyes she saw something in them that twinkled and sparkled. Gently pulling him closer Teayre wraps her arms around his neck resting her head on his chest.

“Callie, do you mean it? Do you really mean it? If I could I’d never leave your side Cal.â€

Shaking her head slightly as she rested against Calrex, she peeks out of her eyes to see Beleram take off into the night soaring high in the sky, screeching loudly. Returning her gaze to Calrex Teayre cocks her head as she looks at him.

“What is it Callie? You look like you have something you want to say, go on you can tell me anything you know that.†

"Y-Yeah..."

As Teayre rested on his chest Calrex gave another calming breath as he gathered his thought again, "G-Go ahead Calnus...just spit the words out. You've been thinking about them this whole time...just let them out."

He gave another calming breath as he spoke, "Teayre, I know you think I'm amazing and everything, and I think the same of you too...even if it's just in the game for now..."

"Gh! I can't keep a straight face for this."

He gently held her by the shoulders as his eyes met hers as the words came out, "W-W-Will you...marry me?"

Right as the words escaped his lips his eyes closed as he tilted his head down in embarrassment. His head was red like a lobster as he brought her into his chest again in an embrace.

Thread Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Completed (400 col / 200 per player)