[PP:F1] Wolf & Pig Farming (Teayre & Azazel) - Complete

As Teayre spawned into Starting City she brushes off the snow that has settled on her shoulders, bringing her menu up she unequips her coat smiling as she gazes over to Beleram on her shoulder. Flicking her menu up she looked to see if anyone was looking to do something. Not finding anything Teayre sighs and quickly puts up a request for someone to join her on a general grind on some wolves and boards. Nothing fancy just something to get to know someone a little bit better and a chance to get some materials to help Calrex out.

“What am I going to do Beleram? I feel useless at times, I can’t really do much for him can I?â€

Anna was in the middle of doing nothing when a request popped up on her screen. " Oh...." she said as she clicked on it to view the details. It was little red and she was looking to kill some big bad wolves and little piggies. "do I want to do that?" she asked herself as she down her tankard of beer," Why the hell not," she said and slammed the mug down on the table as she finished it off. The only thing Azazel had planned to do was to sit on her behind and drink heavily. She could always do that AFTER she finished helping the girl with her mission. Tossing a few Col down to pay for her drinks Zaz wandered out of her usual haunt to go and find the saucy little redhead and her big bird friend.

When Azazel finally made it to the meet location she found Teayre exactly as she did the first time, leaning against the wall with a giant eagle on her shoulder like a parrot. She didn't know how the young girl could tolerate that given that eagles were very big birds with very big talons. "Alright, I'm here. Where we going today red? Let's kills some stuff!" Zaz was pumped and ready to go. 

“Huh? Zaz is that you? Alright let’s go what do you want to do first wolves or boars?â€

Smiling Teayre chuckles seeing the older woman all pumped up at going to kill things, walking over to her she claps her on the shoulder. Beleram tried to move across however Teayre flicked her hand upwards at the last moment causing the bird to shuffle backwards onto her own shoulder.

“Come on you behave, we’re going to be out most of the day I’m sure she’ll give you some fuss later. Sorry about him, he seems to think everyone’s his friend all the time. Say Zaz… What made you come along this time?†

“In the flesh,†Zaz replied and smiled. “I have no preference; my profession requires either for a material so whatever you need more is what we’ll hunt.â€

The younger girl seemed surprised to see her there which made her feel a little awkward about showing up. Was she expecting someone else? But the girl smiled and clapped Anna on the shoulder, and seemed happy enough to have her along which put the woman at ease. It was never good when you accept an open invitation and your host looked less than happy to have you there. It’s why she typically avoided other al together; she never really felt like putting herself into uncomfortable situations.

Little Red’s bird tried climbing on her shoulder, but its owner flicked him back.  Anna reached over and stroked his soft belly feathers. “Hello again,†she said sweetly as she pet the big bird. “As big as he is, he can call whatever shots he wants,†she said with a laugh. “I’m surprised he doesn’t try and tell you whose boss.†As she talked the girl changed the conversation and asked why she came along.

“Well, you were looking for someone, and so I came? Is that not okay?†she said putting it out there. 

Shaking her head Teayre smiled at Azazel, her eyes glistening. “He certainly does try, don’t you boy? Yet you fail every time.†She sends a quick glance up to Beleram before returning her eyes to the woman in front of her as she kicked her feet, “I kind of thought I might have put you off of grouping with me, as I was quite… Bossy last time, especially with Malakath… Either way I’m definitely happy to see you and have you here, it was just a bit of a shock that was all. What profession do you have anyways? If the stuff drops from either mob I’m guessing either a tailor or artisan.â€

As she was speaking Teayre started to make her way from the main gate to the fields of boars her eyes flicking about watching for signs of trouble as she arrived she quickly shared a loaf of bread with Beleram before he took off riding the winds high into the sky.

Anna smirked as the girl began to explain herself. “Mal is a big boy. If he can’t handle a little thing like you then he isn’t much of a man, is he?†She said with a terrible smile. She could understand his seriousness though and it didn’t make him any less attractive in her eyes.

â€œI’m glad I came too,†she agreed. The little red was definitely something else. “Oh, I’m a tailor. I just started though, so I need lots of mats because I know I’m going to make lots of un-salvageable items.† 

Anna walked alongside the girl as they talked. It was actually kind of nice. She’d make a new friend and gather up materials for crafting. 

ID: 15744

BD: 7 (6 + 1 ACC)

MD: 1

Snorting Teayre’s breath gets caught as she hears Azazel’s comment, shaking her head she looks at the woman. “No you’re right, at the end of the day though I agree with him. I just don’t want people to think that all we have got to do is clear the game. There’s many things inside here we can do, and well if we haven’t died yet our real bodies are probably being taken care of. So we might as well enjoy the game as we focus on clearing the floors.†Finishing off her quick meal Teayre draws her weapon a malicious smirk coming on her face. “Well let’s get started then shall we?â€

Walking slowly forwards Teayre approaches on of the nearer boars, the creature huffed and turned glowering at the girl its hoof scraped along the ground in succession as she entered its aggro range. The porcine began to charge at Teayre as it bounced along, twisting its head the beast tried to catch Teayre with its tusks. Sidestepping letting the boar rush past her she pivots following the path of her foe. Oikawa Kanashiki was striking out mid-turn as Teayre caught the boar on its run past, the all too familiar red crystals flying away from the wound as the small girl didn’t flinch.

“Zaz, you’re turn now switch!â€

HP LIST

Teayre: 55/55

Azazel: 27/27

Boar: 23/29 6 DMG (1 + 3 Skills + 2 Weapon)

15953   BD: 10 (+2 crit +1 WS DMG)

“Let’s†Anna agreed and followed the young girl’s lead.

She watched a moment as Teayre immediately went in for the attack. Her attack was clean, every move was with purpose. Anna admired the young girl’s battle prowess as the red shards fractured from the beast brining down its life.

“Zaz, you’re turn now switch!†Teayre called to her.

“Right,† Azazel replied and snapped back to reality and drew her rapier and charged in. With the boar’s attention focused on Teayre, Zaz easily struck the beast. Her rapier stabbed deeply into the flesh of the monster. She pulled the blade and jumped back a safe distance from the damn thing. 

Boar: 19/29 

ID: 15957

BD: 6 (5 + 1 ACC)

MD: 3 (5 – 2 ACC)

A sly smirk snuck slowly across the surface of Teayre’s face as she watched Azazel stick the pig with her rapier, as the brunette jumped back Teayre had moved in. The boar twisted its head trying to catch Teayre who had carefully turned her body so that the tusk passed less than a hairs breadth away.  Laughing she began tormenting the boar staying just out of reach of each of the attacks that it does.

“You’re good Zaz, let’s keep this up.â€

Her rear foot slid back slightly, her stance changing as she sets herself into the ground cutting down across the boar’s face more red crystals flying.

“Alright go!â€

HP LIST

Boar: 13/29 6 DMG (1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon + 1 Athletics)

BD: 7 (+1 ws dmg)

Zaz laughed at little red’s praise. “I’m working on it, “she told the girl. Anna watched as Tea attacked and easily defended against the boar’s attack. She was fast and her attacks were rather dead on. It was pretty impressive.

With the boar distracted again, Anna managed to land another attack on the wild piggy. She grinned as she pulled her sword and darted away before she could be retaliated against.  

Boar: 11/29

ID:  16054

BD: 9 (8 + 1 ACC)

MD: 6 (8 – 2 EVA)

Stumbling slightly as Teayre steps back her footing going on a pebble underneath her the boar manages to slide a hit in, gritting her teeth the small red headed girl quickly stabs her katana into the boar before it can get away. Wriggling it around slightly the pig squeals pulling away leaving a trail of small red crystals on the katana that promptly burst. Chuckling Teayre notices the wound is still oozing out the damage crystals.

“It’s almost over Zaz, take the kill.â€

Boar: 3/29 8 DMG 1 Base + 2 Skill + 2 Wea + 1 Ath + 2 Bleed) [bleed: 1 Turn]

BD: 7 (+1 DMG WS) 

The boar was bleeding crystal shards and Anna was glad. It only had a little life left, and that should be enough to drain the creature, or so she hoped. The woman went in for one last attack, and found herself impressed when she was able to lay another stroke upon the creature, but it wasn’t good enough to finish the animal. She sighed and grimaced. This was no good. She simply had to get strong much more quickly if she ever wanted to catch up to her new friend.

“He’s all yours now…†the woman said.

Boar: 1/29

ID: 16188

BD: 7 (6 + 1 ACC)

MD: 1 (3 – 2 EVA)

LD: 20

Teayre stepped forwards her katana about to slice across the boar’s flank when the last droplet of crystalline blood falls as if in slow motion landing on the ground shattering into a thousand glistening pieces. Smirking Teayre raises her katana above her head and flicks it downwards to her side as if she was shaking off the blood before sheathing the blade.

“Well… I’m sorry about the Zaz, here take the mat from it I can get more enough quickly.â€

Chucking the material over to Azazel, Teayre sits down before flopping on her back laughing. “So what’s next?â€

Boar: -1/29 2 DMG from Bleed

LOOT:

Azazel: 1 Mat

Teayre: 1 Mat

Col: 29 * 5 = 145 col added to thread reward

Zaz laughed as the pig shattered before the little red could hit again. “Well that was anticlimactic†she laughed even harder. The younger girl flopped down into the grass and Anna plopped down beside her. “Well I think we keep fighting. How many mats did you intend on collecting today, because I need as many as I can get!â€

Anna found it funny. A few weeks ago she’d never dreamed about chilling out in the middle of the boar field, and now she felt very little threat from the porcine mobs that roamed the area. She was pleased with her progress despite not gaining any new skills. But they would come soon enough.

“So you ready for more?†She looked over at Tea who was beside her. 

ID: 16192

LD: 3

“I think getting four or five between us should be enough, otherwise it’ll get too late and I’m meeting someone tonight.†Turning her head she watches Azazel laugh, smiling at her Teayre stands up shaking her legs off.

“Say fancy coming with me to a place I’ve found but not been in before? There’s meant to be a tonne of mats in there but some reasonable mobs so I haven’t been in their yet.â€

Waiting for Azazel’s response Teayre draws her blade again and begins to slowly go through some basic moves, stopping for a second she ducks down picking up a rock before chucking it to one side. “Dangit, I thought that was a bit of ore…â€

“Ohhhhh that’s cool,†Anna said and nodded. “I think that’ll be plenty. I did want to head back to town and pick up where I’d left off before I came out here.†Tea hopped up and Zaz did the same, not bothering to dust herself off; she was about to get more dirt on herself anyway.

Tea asked if she was interested in going somewhere new to which the woman smiled and nodded. “Ummm heck yes I do!†She was always up for some adventuring. “Lead the way!â€

Standing Teayre sets off, Beleram screeching loudly as she looks up at him a small smile on her face. “Hopefully it won’t be too bad, but you never know.† As she hit the path Teayre walked looking up at the heat of the noon sun, “Say Zaz, what brought you into SAO?†Her hand sliding down to her katana’s hilt, her fingers began tapping the hilt again as Teayre went quiet. Quickly glancing at the woman next to her before returning her eyes to the path. “You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to, I’m just being nosy.â€

“I’m not worried between the two of us I think we’ve got this covered.† Well Tea had it covered anyway. The tiny redhead was a total badass when it came to fighting. Anna found that she greatly admired the younger player. She liked this one just about as much as she liked Meokka.Tea asked “the question†and Anna smiled. She supposed now that they were becoming friendly it was only natural for the girl to be interested in Azazel personally.

“Well, I’ve always gamed. I love it. It’s kind of my thing. And I mean it was SAO …the hottest thing to come along ever you know? How could I not play? I camped out for 4 days with a coworker to get it. I was lucky and got a copy before they sold out, he didn’t. The plan was I was supposed to dive the opening ceremony day and then loan it to him the next week and we’d trade off till he got his own copy because he helped me get the last one. And so you know…I was the ‘lucky’ one to get to be stuck here.†Zaz did air quotes on the word lucky.

But she did feel lucky. It was her dream to live a fantasy life, and now here she was living one.  â€œWhat about you?†It was only fair that Teayre share. 

Laughing along to Zaz’s story Teayre grins at her as she talks about how she got SAO, “Me? It’s an escape from people, although I don’t think I have managed to escape him...“ Her voice started off quite sweet however as Teayre utters the word ‘him’ it is full of loathing and hate. The small red head’s hand tightens around the hilt of her katana as she shakes her knuckles going white. “If I do see him, I’ll have to make my own escape…†Whispered under her breath Teayre’s eyes dart around looking at every corner, every nook and every cranny as they walked closer to the trees. Stopping Teayre breathes in and out for a bit before turning around to Zaz. “Sorry, someone from the real world got to me a bit… Well a lot of people really.â€