[PP:F1] Wolf & Pig Farming (Teayre & Azazel) - Complete

“I know what you mean,†Anna said and nodded. For her gaming was an escape from everything that was wrong in her real life. “And… I really know what you mean.†Anna said as she wrapped an arm around the girl’s shoulder in support. Anna had her own demons and monsters. Luckily hers was long forgotten, in a land thousands of miles away from where her body in the real world was now.

“You’ll escape… I’m sure of it,†Anna cheered the girl on. 

ID: 16250

LD: 13

As Azazel wrapped her arm around Teayre, the red head looked across at her smiling her eyes flicking down Teayre’s face tinging red. “Thanks, right I don’t know what we’ll find in here but about two-hundred paces in it changes from a more natural cavern to proper stone work, so let’s go.†Setting off into the darkness Teayre looked down and saw something roll away from her foot, bending over she looks at it sighing. “Just a rock… I can always hope I’ll find that super rare material just one time.†Staying wary of her surrounding the small girl draws her katana wielding it in a standard guard grip as she made her way forward.