[PP:F4] Yes or No? (Teayre & Calrex) - Completed

Teayre’s jaw dropped her eyes going wide as she lets go of Clarex clasping her hand to her mouth looking at him.

“C… C.. Cal? Really?â€

Shaking her head tears begin to stream down her eyes as she turned away sliding out the window onto the snow covered roof next to it, patting the space beside her as she looked up at Calrex. A huge smile laden on her face, Beleram came swooping back down his screeches ringing out in the stillness of the night. The snow had stopped falling as the starry night revealed itself in all its glory. Facing her partner Teayre hugs him, planting a soppy kiss on his lips. As she leans back she wipes her eyes with the back of her sleeve.

“Are you serious Callie, do you really want to marry me?â€

"Y-Yeah...hence why I'm asking silly."

Calrex's face was still flushed as he followed Teayre over to the nearby rooftop, the blush deepening as she kissed him. The lack of response was turning the situation a little awkward for him as he put a hand behind his head.

"I guess this is one of those moments where it feels like time is standing still. Nonetheless...I hope she says yes..."

He gave a calming breath as he felt his heart beating like crazy. The stillness of the night seemed to reflect in the pause that Calrex was feeling as he awaited Teayre's response. He kept his hands gently rested on her shoulders as he tried to keep his gaze on her eyes. Unfortunately he wasn't able to do so, having to tilt his head down every minute or so. His face was red enough that it looked like it would immediately vaporize any snow that touched it.

Gazing at Calrex her fingers trailed along his cheek as she hugged him deeply her eyes sparkling. As the red tinge came to her cheeks she looked up at him smiling warmly.

“I have no dress… No thoughts to who’d be a bridesmaid… I need time to think about these things Callie-kun.â€

Squeezing him around the waists she tiptoes up and kisses him full on the lips. Beleram perched himself on Teayre’s shoulder his great wings becoming the backdrop behind her head.

“Then there’s the whole thought of who to invite… There’s a lot of stuff to do you know. Who's going to be the best man? Where are we going to get the rings from? Back in the room mister, now!"

Clambering back in through the window Teayre trips up as she enters stumbling before she falls over landing spread eagled on the bed. 

"Uh...right!"

"C-Can I take that as a yes?"

As Calrex followed Teayre inside he still felt the butterflies in his stomach, "It seems like she's already thinking about it...but why is it that she actually hasn't given an answer driving my stomach nuts right now?"

As Teayre landed on the bed Calrex went over to the chair, giving a couple of breaths. Mustering up the courage to ask that took everything in him as he slumped on the chair a little, giving some calming breaths as he looked over at Teayre, "A-Are you alright?"

Lifting her head slightly up Teayre looks over at Carex, “Huh? Yeah why wouldn’t I be? I’m on top of the world, I wonder if Ariel would be up to coming shopping with me… Then there’s also Meokka or Kotori! OOOOOH! I have the names.â€

Bringing up her menu Teayre beings to type out a PM, addressing it to each of the girls above. Peering over her screen to look at Calrex Teayre blushes her smile not fading. As the girl spoke she pretty much chucked word after word out one over the other repeatedly as she finished each statement she began to gasp for breath.

“Callie, when were you thinking of? What are we going to do for rings? Is tthere someone you had in mind for best man? I mean, there’s always Oikawa but I don’t want any weird bromance stuff going on.†

"Hey there's no bromance stuff going on there!"

He gave a smile as he laughed at Teayre's comment. "Oikawa is the one that helped us start surviving in this game...and I guess he did kind of bring us together as well...wait wait wait hold on does this mean we are engaged?!"

"T-There's also a person I know...his name is Takneil, and he seems like a good friend as well..."

As he looked over at Teayre his face flushed as he tried to speak, but the question he was about to ask made him feel a bit stupid if he needed the clarification, so his voice trailed off as he tried to ask, "S...So is that a yes?"

“Don’t be silly Callie, if you want Oikawa to be your best man he can be your best man.â€

Leaping over at him Teayre tackles Calrex knocking the chair over as she embraces him in a huge hug. Smiling down at him as she plants kisses all over his face, rubbing her nose against his she spouts out another stream of thoughts and ideas.

“You’ll need to introduce us, Ooooh I need to introduce you to Meokka as well… I went to visit where we found Beleram with her and she was interesting she’s the salutey one I messaged you about… A bit annoying, say what are you going to do for an outfit you’re hopeless at picking out clothes and I can’t see the suit before hand… You’re gonna need help… Ooooh Ariel! She can do it for us! Huh did you say something?â€

"N-No nothing!"

He gave an awkward smile as he waves his hands back and forth, his face beet red as he laid underneath Teayre.

"I mean...you still didn't say if it's a yes...but the way you're behaving...gh..."

He still felt the butterflies in his stomach as he wrapped his arms around her, bringing her close. His heart was beating fast enough that it felt like it was going to burst out of his chest as he gave another calming breath to try and slow his heart down.

"But...she does seem interesting to meet. I wonder if she's like Sousuke and possibly has former military training or something."

“Yeah she probably does, say Cal-“

Teayre stops speaking as her eyes meet Calrex’s her face drops as her mouth hangs open her hand coming up to cover it her eyes going wide. Teayre stands up pulling Calrex wither.

“I’m… I'm so sorry Cal I…â€

Tears were in her eyes as she looked into his, her smile gone. Her hand reaches up tentatively stroking Calrex’s face before she spins around pressing her fist to her mouth not looking at the boy.

“I- I…â€

Teayre sinks down onto her knees her body shaking as if she was crying heavily.

"Huh?"

As Teayre slumped over in tears Calrex's eyes widened as he knelt down and placed his hands on her shoulder, "A-Are you alright? W-What's going on?"

"D-Did I say something? Gah! W-What did I say? Was it something offensive?"

He gently helped Teayre to her feet as he helped her over to the edge of the bed, sitting down next to her, a hand behind his head, "I-I'm sorry Teayre, did I say something to hurt you?"

His eyes focused on his feet, the "butterflies" still "fluttering" like crazy, although now that feeling as dampened by the worry that had come over him.

"M-Maybe it was too soon? Did I scare her? But...the excitement just now..."

He gave a quick exhale as he blinked for a second, "I'm completely missing something here aren't I?"

As Calrex knelt down placing his hand on her shoulder Teayre places bother hands on the floor, laughing heavily she rolls onto her side and begins clutching her stomach as tears stream down her face. After some time Beleram looks at her flying down and bites her ear enough to cause a few red crystals to spark off. Clasping a hand over her ear Teayre looks up at Calrex, sitting up she takes his hand still giggling occasionally. Wiping her tears away with the back of her hand she smiles at the boy.

“I’m really sorry Callie, I couldn’t resist of course I’ll marry you. Both in this world and if you have me when we get out of SAO.â€

Throwing her arms around him she tackles the boy to the floor again, besieging him with a barrage of kisses.

"...course I’ll marry you..."

As he heard those words leave Teayre's lips the feeling in his stomach immediately left as he felt extremely light. As Teayre tackled him back to the ground and barraged him with kisses his face turned beet red once again. After she released him a smile was stuck to his face, "J-Just give me one second Teayre..."

After he got up and collected himself he immediately activated his <<Sprint>> and <<Acrobatics>> abilities as he began to move extremely fast, bouncing off of the ground and walls, making sure to avoid anything delicate, as well as Teayre and Beleram. However, he was sure he spooked the eagle at least once as he heard a squwak! erupt after a jump. After jumping around for a minute he landed on the ground, doing a quick backflip before he walked over to Teayre, "Alright...I'm feeling much better now."

His smile was still stuck to his face as he bent down and scooped up Teayre in a hug, walking over to the bed as he gave a deep kiss to her, "Of course Teayre. Both as you and Narlia, of course I will."

He gently set her down on the bed as he still felt the excitement and joy filling his body.

"This energy...it feels like I could take on any floor boss on my own with it...although that would be the worst possible decision. To think that she said yes...I...can't believe it!"

As Calrex started to bounce around the room Teayre eyes him carefully, reaching one hand out she tries to catch him as he runs past but is a touch to slow. As he comes to a stop the tiny girl lets out a small shriek as he picks her up laying her on the bed, kissing her. Gently smiling she opened and closed her mouth a few times as she rested a hand on his cheek and gazed into the deep sapphires that were his eyes. Closing her own eyes she leans forward gently resting their heads together, pressing a finger to his lips as she wraps her arms around his body in silence. 

As the two laid there Calrex was out of words to say. The smile was so stuck to his face as he watched Teayre's eyes close. He held her close as he felt his heart beating like crazy.

"What am amazing day this has been... am I completely sure I'm not dreaming?"

He gently rolled to the side so that the two were on their sides as he closed his eyes as well.

Rubbing her jaw slightly Teayre continues to smile at Calrex, cracking her eyes open she sees him lying their next to her. Gently embracing him underneath his arms she kisses him gently before her left hand works its way up his ribcage before she starts to tickle him. Sitting up she presses her assault her other hand joining in.

“TICKLE FIGHT!â€

As she tries to trap Calrex’s arms Teayre feel off the bed, landing on her back with a thud she smiles up at him as Beleram hobbles over to her gently pecking at her spread out arms.

“I guess you won Cal. Say with our wedding… When were you thinking of getting married?â€

"W-When...well, whenever you feel like having it. I'm sure as soon as possible would be nice, but I would guess we need to get some things ready beforehand, right?"

Calrex's face flushed as he noticed Teayre's excitement at planning the wedding. As he got off the bed he picked her up and gently set her down on the edge as he sat down next to her, his arms wrapping around her, "I-I know this sounds silly, but I'm really overjoyed you said yes." As he spoke he planted another kiss on her lips before holding Teayre close, the smile stuck on his face.

"I'm going to do my best to make the happiest person in SAO."

"...and now I sounds like someone out of a movie or something..."

As Calrex said about making Teayre the happiest person in SAO, she shook her head vehemently. Looking him dead in the eyes placing a finger on his lips as she spoke to him, afterwards Teayre leans in gently kissing his forehead and cheek before lingering her lips against his.

“Silly, that’s going to be hard. The only way that’ll be possible is if you are the happiest person in the world outside and inside SAO. With the wedding let’s sort out the details later, although you’ve got to have an idea of who your best man’s going to be haven’t you?â€

As Teayre "brought him back to earth" after hearing his words Calrex continued smiling as she asked about who his best man would be, "Well, really the only one I could think of would be Oikawa. He's been with us since the beginning, and one of the people that I would consider a close friend."

His face's blush deepend as Teayre lightly held her lips against his. He returned the light kiss, deepening it as he continued to hold her close, "So...who do you think will be your maiden of honor?"

Teayre continued to smile her fingers starting to softly thump away on the bed as she tutted, shifting she rests her back on the side of the bed leaning head back as she gazes into her new fiance's eyes. Nodding in agreement as Oikawa is mentioned for best man Teayre blushed averting her gaze when asked about her maid of honour.

"Well.... Uh you see Cal, I don't really know too many people... Mostly I just spend my time with you and Oikawa... I mean I could ask Ariel and see what she thinks, I was going to talk to her about making my dress to... Which reminds me. No trying to sneak a peak at the dress got it?"

Narrowing her eyes and furrowing her brow Teayre glares at Calrex, her smile still on her face.

"O-Of course!"

Calrex's face flushed as he smiled and nodded as he kept Teayre in a tight embrace., "I-I'll look forward to seeing you in it."

He felt a sense of joy as his thought pictured Teayre in a variety of different wedding dresses, most of them based off of ones he had seen before, but custom fitted to her figure. His blush deepened for a few seconds before he shook his head, "Was there anywhere in particular you were thinking of having it. I haven't gotten acquainted with how the marriage mechanic works in SAO. At the most I've only really heard little bits here and there about it. I think there was some mechanic about gaining a shared inventory between the two of us..."