[PP:F4] Yes or No? (Teayre & Calrex) - Completed

Giggling again she lets her face soften up as she stands up walking around the room to shake off the pins and needles from lying on the floor. As she came to a stop by the bed she sat down and leant against Calrex, her hand interlocking with his as her legs sprawled out on the bed behind her.

“I think the shared inventory is a good thing, it means we can sneak each other gifts and we’ll always know how one of the other is and what they’re doing at this moment. Another point is that we can share health potions…. Although for me mostly… I’m glad to just be able to share everything with you, especially when I get my profession done that way you can help yourself to my wares if you need any of them, say for better chance at loot for your material gathering thing.â€

"Heh, well that would be pretty useful, since some of those materials are of course able to be used by you."

As Teayre got back up Calrex did as well, his face flushed as he kept a smile of his face. He followed Teayre and say down beside her as he held her hand, gazing into her eyes once again. It was then suddenly he remembered something, "Oh right. All of this and I almost forgot about that."

He quickly got up and started swiping quickly through his menu, eventually arriving at the item he was searching for.

"Good, I still have it...of course why would I?"

He quickly tapped on his menu, producing the item into his hand. It was a simple necklace that had a black woven string necklace with a teardrop-shaped pendant. The frame of the pendant was silver while the jewel inset was a strange jewel. As Calrex held it in his hand the jewel seemed to fill with a ocean blue, but when he set it down the jewel went clear white. He turned and looked over at Teayre, "It's...something I went to get you from a quest. I know you usually only wear the necklace you've had for a while...and I'm sure that it means a lot to you...but in case you wanted to..."

His face remained flushed as he rubbed the back of his head.

Gifted Hoya of Minos

"Heh, well that would be pretty useful, since some of those materials are of course able to be used by you."

Poking Calrex Teayre shakes her head and begins to cuddle him sighing, “I couldn’t do that Callie, if I want my mats I’ll go out and earn them myself… I could always join you one time if you’d like?†her face blushing as she looks up at his eyes softly smiling. Watching as Calrex began flicking through his menu she watched as a necklace materialised in Calrex’s palm. Teayre’s jaw dropped as she took in the exquisite necklace. “C-Cal…†Gingerly taking the necklace that had just glowed deep blue she equips it, this time the jewel swirled blue at the top and red at the bottom the colours spiralled together in the centre.

“It’s… It’s beautiful Cal… Thank you!â€

The small red head snuggled into her boyfriend even more, kissing him fervently on the lip a deep blush coming across on her cheeks.

"Could? You're always welcome to come along on my trips Teayre. Just ask and it's done."

Calrex gave a smile at Teayre's surprise at the Hoya of Minos, "T-Thanks. Apparently the quest this is the reward for states the necklace changes every time. It's never the same for each player taking the quest. But I'm happy you like it."

As Teayre began to kiss him passionately his eyes noted the deep blush that had filled her face, his own blush appearing in response as he closed his eyes and began to kiss her back. He wrapped his arms around her as he felt the smile stuck to his face previously began to feel locked in place by his facial muscles.

Easing off of Calrex Teayre leans back flopping down on the bed, slipping her legs underneath the quilt she brings her menu up equipping her nightgown again. Interlocking a hand with Calrex she looks into his eyes letting out a soft sigh, her fingers beginning to run through the shaggy blue hair as Teayre blushed faintly.

“Say Callie, shall we get to sleep? I’m… I’m very tired it’s been a busy afternoon.â€

Planting a small kiss on Calrex’s lips she rests her head on his chest as her breathing starts to slow and her eyes flicked shut.

“I love you, thank you for asking me.â€

"S-Sure, yeah...I'm kind of worn out too, heh..."

Calrex smiled as Teayre got into her nightgown as he turned and placed his blue jacket and boots on the desk, moving into the bed alongside her. After she kissed him and rested her head on his chest he wrapped his arms around her, giving a calming exhale, "T-Thank you for saying yes...wait no that doesn't sound right...thank you for...no...ah there's no better way to word it. I love you Teayre, get some good sleep."

He gently brushed her head as he closed his eyes and went to sleep.