[OP-F1] What's My Purpose? -Complete-

Dante looked around at the rest of the group as Zaz left, she being his first acquaintance of those who were already there. "Goodbye!" He said to the woman with a wave and a grin, then turned back around and faced the others. "Well I'm tired of standing around.. Anyone want to party up?"

*Sent invite to everyone under the tree*

Although he was new, and so were his newfound comrades; they were going to have to get around to gathering some materials and xp eventually.

Marisa seemed friendly enough. Just as if the group couldn't get any larger, another player arrived. Asking if he could join, Aramail quickly greeted the new guy and allowed him into the circle of people that have gathered. I was just strolling by. I suppose I should head back to the shop. As if Azazel had some obligation in line with his, she announced her departure and left. Waving to her the blonde shouted a brief goodbye before making a comment of his own. "For other obligations I must take my leave. Maybe we can meet up another time," the blonde stated as he respectfully declined the invite. "Well I'm off! Until next time!"

~Exits Thread~

Waving goodbye to Azazel and Oikawa, Marisa turns back to the group with a grin on her face again while accepting the group invite. "Sure I'm fine with joinin your group!" Seeing another new player coming towards them she waves to them as well. "I promise ya that I'm friendly at least and these guys seem good as well!" Marisa says to Axios seeming glad to have another join the group. Taking her sword out of the ground Marisa places it on her shoulder and looks to the whole group. "I'm feelin pretty bored right now. So do you guys want to get something to eat or would you guys like to fight something Ze?" She asks with a growl coming from her stomach to agree with the first option.

"I'm fine with whatever", Axios responded to the girl while solely looking at the sword in her hands. What have I gotten myself into... The girl had a weird black and white outfit, almost like a cross between a maid's and a witch's. Axios continued to look at the sword before saying, "What's your names? Mine's Axios." He took a long around the group. It was a strange bunch, and those two who had just left seemed as if they thought it was too much of a coincidence. Axios started to get the same idea, yet he didn't leave. From the very beginning, he's tried to hold the same outlook that everyone's just been trying to survive. He's fine with that, and would more than gladly help. "If we're going for the former option, then I'll be glad to give up some of my bread or water to some of you. Nothing else I can give though."

"I'm Dante," he said with a smile. The group had thinned out now to just a few players. He reached out and shook Axios' hand. "Well, I'm tired of standing around, so if anyone has any plans as to what we can do, I'm all ears." Dante said to the others. The group had been standing for a while, and Dante was getting rather bored just standing around although he loved the present company. He was hoping that the others would come along in getting something productive done to help him get even closer to his goal of clearing SAO.

''Bam! Another one down.'' Zandra says when the fifth boar this morning die for her blade. Now when this field was cleared she headed to another to let the boars respawn. It almost was a little embarrasing to farm boars when she was lvl 7. People would probably at last go for dire wolfs that drops guaranteed loot as well as more xp then the boars closest to the town. But she was still a little scared after the happenings in the forrest yesterday. She was up against an 8 HP nepent, and didnt succeded to kill it before she was reduced to 3 health. She decided to never tell that for anyone. When she was walking towards the other field she passed the tree. It was THE tree. The place wherre many people meets up because its on the way to the nearest village. Today she saw a pretty bug group of players. Four if she wasnt mistaken. Suddenly a shape fell down from the tree. Looked like a small human in black and white clothes. ''Must be Marisa.'' Zandra decided to make a prank on her. None of the peoples in the group had noticed her yet. She was just gonna jump down in a ditch when two of them left the group. They saw her, and she saw that they did. She froze on the spot. But they just smiled and gave her the thumb up. Zandra quietly ran in the ditch out of sight of the group under the tree. She reached a pot just five meters from Marisa. Here she, silent as a snake went up from the ditch crouching. She staarted to crawl in the high grass. Inch by inch she got closer to Marisa. One meter away she bent her legs and jumoed up behind her. ''Raawwrgh!!!''

Completed

+1 SP to all participants