[PP - F4] Absolute Pin Meeting#1: Fresh start and hot cocoa!

Ariel listened to Teayre's proposition, she liked that they had already started thinking about recruiting and training sessions. This was a sign that they were off to a good start. At the mention of Oikawa's name the blonde showed a faint wry smile, from what she remembered..last time they saw each other, things didn't go so nice. The two went a little overboard....she shook her head and focused on the task in hand:

"I have no problem with that T-chan. In fact, I support that idea as it would be a good chance for some guild bounding activities while gauging each one's strengths. I plan on us doing more of those in the future..and at higher floors. " she also was curious about the quest, she'd did several until now but never encountered said dungeon with that boss at the 2nd floor. Not that she spent much time really on that particular floor. 

As she finished her last sip of ale, the blonde showed a displeased face, she didn't knew why she'd ordered that in the first place...probably due to nervousness. Looking at each one's drinks her eyes stopped towards the hot cocoa the blunette just ordered and with an uninterested tone, she ordered the innkeeper to get her one too. He once again showed some hostility towards the blonde but didn't make any obvious remark about it and obediently returned with a her ordered beverage.

"Okay now that the difficult stuff are out how about a family diner? I know at that at least one of us is hungry!" she said with a chuckle while eyeing Kimba at the end. The white lion cub went by her side and started growling in approval. The blonde pat her on the head and stroke her back as she started making a meat based order for her and her companion. The waiter then turned towards the rest, with a vein visibly showing on his neck... most likely due to the anger resulted from dealing with the blonde.

Calrex gave a smile as he saw Teayre blush from her small burp, giving a small shake of his head with a joking sarcastic tone, "Don't worry, I didn't hear anything Teayre."

He gave a small calming breath as he observed the others. The other bluenette in the room, Meokka, had decided to introduce herself, and going from her mannerisms it seemed like she had a very formal air about her. In a way it kind of reminded him of the way Ariel carries herself, "I wonder if she's had some kind of formal or military training. They're the only ones I can think of off hand that would train you to speak in such a way. Ariel said that the people here were either directly contacted by her or recommended by me and Teayre. I'm guessing since I didn't recommend anyone that Teayre was the one to recommend them both."

His eyes went next to the other female player who that had yet to introduce herself. She was to the side, completely oblivious to the conversation, although whether that was of her own doing or not Calrex decided not to bother with, "Going from the giant barrel of ale she's drinking from, I'm guessing she might do a decent amount of drinking outside of SAO, and since there is no way to get imbibed within the game itself this might be some way of compensating for that. In any case if Teayre recommended her to join and Ariel approved she must be a person of decent quality. If anything maybe I'll need to get to know her outside of the meeting to see how she is as a person."

With that he gave a small sigh. Everyone was having a drink or something, but he still felt like the moment for drinking had passed. He figured that he should feel left out of it, but let that thought pass due to its insignificance to him. 

As Ariel asked about having a family dinner he looked over at the others before responding, "It sounds like a good idea to me, but I think I'll pass this time. I've got some stuff to take care of."

With that he got to his feet, nodding to the others before exiting out the doors.

Zaz poured another drink from her keg. She kept one eye focused on the Queen ordering the staff about. The inn keep looked rather annoyed with the woman with good reason; she was a total pain in the ass. The woman suggested they had dinner together, but Anna did not feel much like celebrating; there was plotting and scheming to be done. She emptied one more mug and then stood.

“I must take my leave. I have a previous engagement that I am not able to get out of. My apologies,†she said to the group. “If you’ll all excuse me, I will see you again soon.†She lied skillfully and even smiled genuinely. She nodded her head in respect to their “leader†and then she slipped from the room quickly.

Azazel exits stage left. 

Nodding at Ariel Teayre drums her fingers on the table as she gazes as the blonde girl. “I’ll look into it later on then.†As the innkeeper started to head out the room Teayre got up and followed him staying close to him catching Calrex’s comment as she left the room, her blush becoming even more prominent. “Beleram come on.†Upon hearing his name the eagles spread his wings and flew to the small girls shoulder.

Breathing a sigh of relief as she left the room, she placed a hand on her katana sighing to herself. “I need to do something, to save Cal. I have to.†Wiping away a tear that was starting to form she ducked back into the room. “I’m sorry guys I’m going to have to pass on dinner, I’ve got a lot of work at my shop to do.†Waving both Ariel and Meokka, Teayre quickly walks up to Calrex and pecks him on the cheek before running her hand gently down his cheek. Fleeing the room Teayre shuts the door behind her as she heads back to her shop. 

Guest Meokka

She thought everyone was going to introduce themselves. Instead Azazel left, Teayre was possibly getting drunk. Can you get drunk in SAO? She never gave it much thought. The tall dark and handsome one was mostly chatting with Teayre, and Ariel had announced guild events. Her head turned to the blonde hoping to hear more, but maybe that will be posted for later. Either way her mind wondered to the grandeur of PVP, and floor clearing. Meokka was rather excited over it all. So much that she seemed to suddenly not pay any attention to anyone else. Her previous mental complaint about others being absorbed in themselves flew out the window now that she was absorbed in her own thoughts. This was an interesting rag tag group indeed. It seemed most people had other things to do.

"I'll eat with you if you'd like." She told Ariel.

Eventually they would in the future. 

"Well I guess the meeting is adjourned?" slowly muttered Ariel as she found herself only with Meokka by her side. This whole thing went better than she expected..except for the end, she really wanted to bound a bit with the rest of them. 'I guess I should start with this little bluenette then' she thought as she turned towards Meokka. "Let's go to another floor, I've rented this place for a short amount of time..and honestly, I for one need a good walk after all this serious talk" said the blonde in a convinced voice as she ushered Meokka towards the exit. They would go at the first floor and have that dinner, getting to know each other a little better.

As the two were exiting the Inn, the receptionist almost shouted at the blond, in a irritated tone: "Hey lady! Who's going to pay for the drinks and stuff??!!" The blonde returned with a frown, meeting his gaze, then responded with a smile: "Put It on the guild tab under the name 'Absolute Pin'. I will pay it later, I'm sure this isn't the last time we will come here. Congratulations, you just got yourself some new regulars" . The man was struck aback by her statement and slowly muttered:"Fine!" as a small smile appeared on his face at the thought of new clientele.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------The End------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewards:

SP Gained: 1 SP each

Col Gained: 100 col each (except Ariel)

Guild Founded IC: Absolute Pin