[OP-F1] More than Boar?

The Black Swordsman, Kirito, still laying on his back listening to the other players not really trying to. Kirito sat up and then finally he stood up and stretched his arms upward while letting out a loud yawn in the process "Ahhhhh!!!!! Man....this day seems meh. Overall I still got this beautiful day." he smiled while walking from behind the tree.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ah! Look, there are people up ahead! Let's wave and hope they're not Player Killers, Haine!" Elyth said, waving enthusiastically.

She suddenly felt a gnawing sensation on her leg, and looked down.

A white wolf was chewing on her leg, pissed off.

"But... what did I doooooo?" Elyth thought to herself.

Daeron decided against staying, even though Elyth was there, he had left the party and snuck away from the group as everybody was conversing with one another. There were too many people for him. He wasn't THAT socially interactive with others. He can handle at most maybe 3 or 4 at a max. He had lost count and gave up trying to keep up too. He just hoped nobody would realize that he had disappeared from the group.

Nikki had not even noticed Daeron sneak away in the confusion. In fact it hadn't been until she went to check on him again that she noticed he was gone at all. Apparently he was not a fan of crowds. She couldn't blame him for that, she felt oddly the same way. She took a look around now at all the people and decided that perhaps it was time to slip away as well, though she was not about to try and simply disappear without warning. "I think I too might need to follow the lead of our dearly departed, friend." She pulled up her menu and removed herself from the party. "I wish you all the best of luck and hope to see you all again real soon." She directed a wink towards swift before walking away.

((OOC: If no one else is interested we can end it here... unless you guys want to keep it up.))