[OP-F1] More than Boar?

Swift finished the wasp off with a final blow of her sword. She picked up a little bit of the wasps' loot. She looked over at the group of people, including the one hiding, to see that one was injured.

"Are you hurt?" She questioned the injured player.

"You guys should be less reckless if you plan on making it through this death game." She points out.

She wasn't in any interest to continue on with them, but unfortunately she was too low of a level. She couldn't finish this entire floor off on her own. She knew the only way she would get through it at her level was to continue with the players.

"I know I may seem like a rude person, but I kind of need a group to level up a bit. I hate getting help, but I need it for now. Just until I get through this floor with you guys." She implied. "Plus, the more the merrier right?" She also said, without cracking the slightest of a smile. She wasn't feeling like becoming friends with anyone yet. There was a reason behind this. She felt that if she grows too strong of a connection with players, the death of them could hit her hard. Even though her parents died and she didn't show so much emotion, she still cared. A lot.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Akua stared at the group from a distance, letting out a puff. "Oi!" she called out, expression seemingly annoyed as ever. I mean, what where they doing, goofing off like a bunch of idiots? To her goofing off counted just about anything except... Just, whatever she felt wasn't stupid! Jeez!

The cerulean haired she decided to cautiously approach, keeping good distance from the group and the monsters. She didn't want to be stupid and attack. However Akua possibley might help have they need it... Just fof the experience points though; not like she cared if people died...or anything. Right?

Her blue eyes examined the scenario. Weird, bug like creatures, a group of idiots, and catching Swift's words she figured perhaps she wasn't in a worl of total morons. Besides, that Daeron dude was here; he wasn't so bad apparently. Honestly, if she survived she didn't care how good a person someone was. She just wanted out.

Opening her mouth just once more, she took in a deep breath before speaking. "Ay, so yeh' all are...? What?" Akua grunted, it slipping her mind that she was sitting there being totally blunt and useless.

With both wasps dead, the scenario seemed a lot safer than it had been, though in SAO things weren't always as they seemed. Strangely enough, things had not gone too bad, not too bad at all. Even though Daeron was hurt, not to badly though, She was still fine, and the other players seemed alright, and not too eager to fight, perhaps this would be ok too. Still Nikki was not going to lower her defense so quickly, not to new people, she had no interest in getting killed out here like this. She did stab her spear back into the ground though allowing her a hand free for introductions if necessary.

The newest player had gone mentioned that they needed to be more careful if they intended to survive. This was true and a pang of guilt shot through Nikki as she thought of her injured partner. If she had been quicker or just better she could have kept him from taking damage, that was her job after all, as of this immediate moment she was a tank. On the other hand the other player had limited room to talk as she had charged in herself stealing a kill that rightly belonged to other players. If they had been PK'ers Swift could have found herself in trouble as well.

There was also the question of the original player that had followed them here. She seemed to want to vocalize her dislike of what had happened, but seemed to be stuck on words. The other girl had also asked about joining up with the group. Nikki's first response was to say something snappy and mean, especially considering the girls lack of enthusiasm. Then again she was not the part leader and could not extend or deny requests, that came down to Daeron. Considering how he had protected her, she knew he was someone to be trusted at least for now, so she would go with his judgment on the matter. That aside she wasn't letting this other girl get away Scott free either.

"Less reckless? If we had been intent on those kills we could have killed you. If you want to survive you need to be more careful."

Nikki turned her attention back to the player who had followed them. She felt bad not having waited for her after having accepted the party invite. "Im really sorry we left you. I wasn't sure if you had any interest in joining us or not."

Daeron felt like he was a weakling. He doesn't like being protected. However, it seemed new players were flooding in from every direction. There's a girl who came out of nowhere, the girl who threw the sword and someone else. He had no clue what was going on and was in no condition to question the situation. As long as all of these players were around there was no need to worry. Monsters usually only attack what they can handle, meaning 5 players is too much.

"The names Daeron to all of you mysterious people. I say we all say our names and levels right now. I am a level 6 player. As for you guys?" He knew there wasn't really a way to tell who was lying and who wasn't but he needed something to go with. If they were going to lead us to traps of some sort, we should know something about them. They say that in every lie is a drop of truth no matter what.

((OOC: There will be a posting order from now on

Nikki

Daeron

Aeif

Swift

Akua

We need this to keep the RP in order. It's Aeif's turn now

if you don't post within 24 hours of your post, we will continue without you for the time being.))

Swift had been fighting by herself for a long time now, and she grew tired of it. She missed her social life. She needed people to talk to. She turned towards the group of players around her and began to recognize their faces for future purposes.

"The name's Swift. Claire Swift. You guys should call me Swift though, I can't stand my first name." She was waiting for one of the players to answer. She finally sheathed her sword and leaned back against a tree.

Even though she has just fought a few monsters, she wasn't intimidated one bit. She looked around for a little longer until she saw the female player with the shield. "She's kind of cute." She thought. She was bisexual so she liked both genders. She missed being a part of a relationship and she was just so lost without someone by her side. She was alone in the world of Sword Art Online.

((So if you don't post in 24 hours you're skipped or kicked out from the RP?))

Akua blinked at this "Swift." American, perhaps? Maybe, maybe. Her name wasn't Japanese for sure. "Well okay then, 'Swift.' I'm Akua, alias; Ishihara Aoi in real life," she said nonchalantly, waving around a throwing pick and eating a piece of "bread" between words. Talking between bites was a real world habit of hers and it soothed her; you could always find her with a snack, most probably.

Noting how that older girl who'd just introduced herself had glanced around untill stopping at yet another female SAO player who she didn't know the name of, Akua barely stifled a small chuckle. Apparently, Akua wasn't the only one interested in the same sex. Hey, maybe there where more than she thought on SAO. Perhaps one closer to her own age and she'd get a girlfriend for once... That'd be funny.

The other girls had introduced themselves as Akua and swift. Nikki took a few moments to look them over, and generally assess them as best she could. Akua appeared to be considerably younger than swift, While it was nice to see young females interested in games, it was sad that now she would be stuck here. Swift appeared to be about Nikki's age and size, and during the fight had displayed a decent amount of prowess with a blade. Daeron had also introduced himself, but she already knew about him having been in his party. She wondered for a moment if he would think himself lucky to be alone in the woods with a gaggle of girls.

Nikki took one more look around as if expecting another player to jump out of the woods, but none were present. "Alright... Im Nikki. Nikki Styx." She spoke coolly with an air of confidence. AS she spoke she flipped a few strands of her blue hair back over her shoulder. She took a second to pass her spear off to her shield hand and took a few steps towards the women with with her hand outstretched. As she got closer she noticed that Swift was fairly attractive, as well as was Akua, if not just a little young."So what brings you both out here alone?"

After interacting with the women Nikki turned back and returned to Daeron's side. It was the move that made the most sense as she was in a party with him. She also felt as though she owed him a debt for saving her from those attacks with his warnings, so if things went bad she would protect him till the end.

Daeron had finally familiarized himself with the people around him. He noticed, he was the only guy in the group. Not getting ahead of himself he drew himself back together. He watched as everyone got to meet and greet one another. When he noticed everyone was done he finally looked around for any monsters.

"So uh- what brings all of you out here into the forest? I mean alone? Isn't it a little dangerous out here for lower levels?" He knew that they were all handy with the sword, but that doesn't mean that they can beat the monsters around here. They are tough enemies. He remembered how hard he was struggling to fight off a couple of moths.

"Why don't you guys join us? We can look out for one another. Here. As the party leader, I'll go ahead and send you all an invite." He finished as he sent everyone around them a party invite. He watched as small GUI's opened up and prompted them to select an option. Daeron continued to look up at the top left corner of his peripheral vision to see the Health Gauges of the players. So far it was only Nikki_Styx and Daeron.

"I was in the middle of exploring around so I can level up, until I stumbled upon all of you people." she said with an elegant tone. She looked around watching all the people around her and what's going on. Everyone seemed to be standing around nonchalantly, it was hard for her to go instantly from fighting mode into a casual conversive mode.

The Black Swordsman, Kirito, laying around in the forest with his feet stretched out and his upper body flat against the ground along with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed. It would appear as if the young male was sleeping but he was actually awake and aware of his surroundings. This was an area he was use to and didn't really care that others were around. Kirito's level was pretty high for a lazy looking guy dressed in all black.

Opening his eyes he sat up and rubbed the back of his neck while looking around cause he heard a few voices. "Meh. Must be a party of players near. Ahh...." he smiled while looking up at the sky as if he had no care in the world although he would like to get out this game also.

"I was curing boredom...?" she said, slowly as if to say; Problem? "Anyways where to now?" she sighed, not noticing Kirito. What should they do now? Where those pesky damn bugs gone yet? Akua hoped so. Bugs were annoying; why'd a game need them? Noticing the party invite, she tapped the blue "o".

Haine had been running around again.. apparently she had no goal whatsoever. SAO was very boring because all she did was fight and fight and she rarely had breaks. That was hard to believe because of the amount of fooling around she does all the time. She spotted a couple of people and silently followed them because she merely had nothing better to do at the moment..

"H-Heya! Aww maan! I'm not a secret ninja!" she sulked before stepping out so everyone could see her.

"J-Just stalking like usual!" she assured nervously as she gave them all a thumbs up. Behind her, Yue sighed and holded in her breath. Sometimes she wanted to chew her owners legs off because of how stupid she was.

Nikki watched as the other players joined up into the party, It was amazing how fast this kind of thing happened. In other MMO's she had been in it was usually a huge hassle to join an existing party, perhaps the fact that they were all here in a game of death made it easier. Regardless Nikki smiled at the new party members. It was at that moment that Nikki noticed another two females closing in. One had been very close, clearly hiding behind a tree, the other came out of nowhere and spoiled the other cover. "Jeez... The woods are full today" Nikki whispered under breath, for no one to hear. Right away she noticed one of the new players had blue hair like her own, though it seemed a few shades lighter.

Daeron was confused as to why all of a sudden there were so many people. He didn't like it one bit, he knew he had to get out of there somehow. Hey uh Nikki I've got to uh- he stopped as he watched Elyth walk in. Umm. Nevermind. he remembers Elyth from the many times she got lost. They had kissed multiple times now, because he couldn't control his own emotions. So Elyth. Lost again? He tried to play it off cool hoping that nobody would pick up on his act and then point it out. He doesn't need another incident where he can't control his actions.

Swift was curious why there were so many new players around. It was almost suspicious. For a moment the forest was dead, and now all of a sudden there were at least 3 new players around. She couldn't keep up with the new faces and began focusing on the ones that were originally here. Out of curiosity... why are there so many people in the woods all of a sudden? she had to find out. Perhaps it was a trap to kill them all, but maybe they were all lost perhaps. There was only one way to tell what was going on and that was by pointing out the obvious.