[OP:F5] A Trip to the Hot Springs, Teayre's Hen Do.

The flash of light surrounded Teayre as she entered Armadillo, wandering around her feet scuffing along the floor occasionally her head held high as a great smile was plastered on her face. Looking around she spotted the hot springs she was wanting to go to. Beleram let out a quiet caw as he kept close to Teayre, nattering in her ear his displeasure of the heat clear in his voice.

“It’s alright boy, there should be a cool place for you to hide inside, or you could play with Kimba and King they should both be coming along.â€

Gently petting her eagle, Teayre slips inside and talks to the receptionist confirming her reservation as she makes her way to the changing room stops looking in a mirror sighing. It'd been so long since they'd entered Aincrad she almost started to forget what she looked like in real life. Shaking her head she finally went and put on a simple two piece swim suit before slipping outside into the empty hot springs, setting into the water she lets a sigh escape from her lips.

"I do hope people turn up soon..."

Kotori entered the sandy town called Armadillo 10 minutes after her friend Teayre. At first she thought she would despise the floor as she walked around, but then she realized that it actually wasn't do bad, like others would lead her to be. Still, she had to be somewhere.

Finally Kotori found the place where she was needed, or wanted to be. This was the famous hot springs located on this floor, visited often by people who simply wanted to relax the entire game. With a smile glued on to her fwce, the brunette walked towards the receptionist and confirmed her name on the reservation list. Entering the changing room, she quickly changed her clothes into one of a typical swimsuit and then put her hair in a ponytail so that it wouldn't bother while she was in the actual hot springs.

Kotori strolled towards the hot springs when she spotted Teayre, the bride to be. She creeped towards the red-haired girl and then whispered "Boo!" in her ear. Immediately she sat down right next to her and grinned at her friend.

Reu had been quietly soaking in the hot springs when the two females arrived and slipped into the bubbling, warm waters. This was a luxury Reu wasn't used too in the real world. In fact, the thought of taking time off to soak was abhorrent to him at first, but, as time went on, Reu found out the hot springs were a great place to ease any aches and pains and to help recover for the next adventure. Rolling his head back, Reu sat in quiet contemplation.

They might say you don't feel pain in SAO, but I don't believe it. They may dampen the pain from a gaping wound, but the feeling of walked a hundred miles in a week, the feeling of slipping and falling down a mountain-side (as Reu had done earlier), those felt all too similar to real life. Your joints carried them, and you could feel it.

Reu let his thoughts float away while he grabbed another dumpling. That was the other great thing about this place, he mused. All the free dumplings you could eat!

Turning his attention to the females who were interrupting his quiet-time, Reu tried to make them out. He thought one might be Teayre, whom he had plans to quest with soon, and he also was suspicious that she was dating his friend Calrex, though Reu always had a hard time keeping up with everyone else's relationships. Either way, as long as they were staying over there, and staying quiet, Reu didn't care. The hot steam coming up from the bath simply felt too damn good right now.

Having been hopping floors one at a time to find the perfect place to relax at, Marisa decides to check out the Fifth floor again so as to search it more, instead of leaving barely a second after entering it due to the heat. Walking around a bit Marisa takes off her hat and waves it at herself to cool down. "Why do desert towns have to be so hot ze~.." She whines to herself quietly.

Turning a corner at a building Marisa stops in her tracks, dropping her hat in surprise. Rubbing her eyes so as to make sure it's not a mirage Marisa grins to herself. "If this is a mirage I am going back to floor one again... But if it's not this is going to be my new hangout~~!" She shouts before picking up her hat, putting it on her head and running toward the Hot springs. Getting to the receptionist she presses whatever she has to too get in and when the npc said she could Marisa runs straight toward the spring looking like a black/white blur..... however before reaching it she trips and like a black/white cannonball rams into a guy (Reu) that was already relaxing inside the spring.

Ariel was in a good mood, a thing that didn't surfaced for a while now. She'd receive a message from her new little knight, T-chan, to have a girls party at the hot springs. Until now she didn't have such interests since your muscle pain and fatigue recover along with your HP bar, this was one of the good things in SAO. But as she was raised in Japan, she couldn't deny herself a traditional day at the hot springs drinking sake and having girls talk. She would use this opportunity to better bound with her new guild members and relax a bit after the fighting and training she did at the 10th floor in these last months. She would've prefered that the springs would be located at the 4th floor, in the snowy paradise instead of the desert. But after exploring the fiery hell that is the 9th floor, this place seemed more like a summer day now. So it was somehow appropriate for a hot spring resort to be opened here.

Walking at the entrance, the blonde went to the reception and confirmed that there were already somebody in the springs. She then proceeded to the changing rooms and frowned: "A mixed spring? Are you f**cking kidding me?" she yelled in surprise that gradually got replaced with anger. She wanted to properly enter the hot spring, naked as per tradition. In the end she dismissed the idea and summoned her shop's inventory: "In that case I guess i'll have to get a swimsuit. Browsing around she'd found a excellent bikini that she liked, it was VERY relieving colored in golden,orange and red and the bikini bottom was tied to the sides. Once she finished changing she took one last look in the mirror, Ariel wasn't the type of girl that was acting bitchy about how she looked but she also wasn't one of those girls that are insecure about their body. She knew she was good looking with her tree sizes being XX-XX-XX (wouldn't you like to know) she looked in the mirror satisfied with what she saw. For this occasion she had pinned her back out of reflex from all those times IRL, when she would go to the hot springs after a fencing championship, to relax.

She entered the springs, vapor all the way she couldn't see well afar but managed to see the line between of the edge of the floor and the pool. She could hear chatter and laughter, it seems that she had arrived a bit alte than the rest. Seeing Teayre with another girl and also a nostalgic face she greets them while graciously entering the springs: "I thought I heard you. Good to see you T-chan." she then turns towards the 3rd girl that seemed to make out with a guy not far away, she raised her voice a bit to make sure she could be heard." Also Marrisa nice to see you again! It's been too long!" the blonde then turns towards the new girl next to Teayre and introduces herself: "I'm Ariel, nice to meet you!"

Staring at the back of his eyeballs, Reu could hear someone enter from the changing room behind him; but being in no particular mood to turn and see who it was, he continued relaxing in the warm pool. He hadn't invited anyone to meet him, and so whomever it was must have been here alone, or possibly coming to meet someone else. Either way, the only thing on Reu's mind was enjoying piece and quiet. The hot springs here were so relaxing. In fact, it was startling he could relax here as Reu really hated the desert, too much sand, not enough green, mostly flat, his list of complaints would go on and on, but, the hot springs were nice.

Reaching for another dumpling, Reu suddenly felt someone smash into the back of his head; this persons very ungraceful front-flip carried both of them, and Reu's dumpling, underwater in a large-intertwined mess of limbs. Taking a big gulp of water, Reu quickly pushed the person off of him, and broke the surface of the water. Coughing and sputtering while spitting water, Reu looked up at the person doing the same. He was startled to say the least, as it was a female, and more surprisingly, a female he had never seen before.

The blonde-haired woman was still dressed in her clothes, a black and white dress and a large, black hat which sported a white bow towards the front. Reu's eyes furrowed. Addressing the sputtering woman, his voice finally broke his silence.

"Listen, I don't know what kind of weird maid fetish you have, but you need to put on a swim-suit, just like everybody else!"

Hearing Kotori whisper in her ear Teayre jumped splashing her as the girl joined her inside the pool Teayre smiled at her before trying to push her under the surface giggling. When she let go Teayre hugged the girl smiling, “Heya how’ve you been Kotori, it’s been a while.†As Teayre looked around the hot springs she noticed a man soaking away at the back of the springs, sighing Teayre looks at Kotori before blushing and singing to her eyes in the water. Suddenly another girl came in and tripped up over Reu, Teayre begins laughing as she stands up. “Are you? Are you guys okay?†she manages to squeeze out between her little fits of giggles.

As she hears someone call her Teayre stands straight up jumping at the girl. “ARIEL! I’ve got something to tell everyone but I wanted to wait till everyone’s here… I suppose I should say… but I don’t know those two and it kinda made me nervous.†She began kicking her feet as he face went red and not from being in the hot springs for too long.

Kotori smirked as she was pushed underwater and then embraced on the way back up. "I've been ok." She thought back to when Oikawa professed his love for her. She still felt extremely awkward about that although it was a relief that it wasn't brought up at all. Hopefully it would stay that way, though deep down she knew that it would mentioned. Her attention to the nearby incident when a girl of average height crashed into a man that had been in the other part of the hot springs. She couldn't help but feel bad for the girl, it seemed she wasn't going to have a good day considering she not only crashed into other guy, but did so while wearing a maid outfit. The appearance of another player, a blonde female turned her attention again from the scene at hand. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Kotori." she greeted as well.

It's nice here... my joints don't feel like hell anymore so I guess that's good. W-wait were the hell am I? A-am I underwater? I then felt my body and noticed I am wearing shorts... This is a good thing when you don't know we're you are. Wait what is this? I-I can't breath-oh yeah Im under water. I then raised my head above the water slowely and saw maruchan running into this area with warm water.

"Hey maruchan, I passed out again where the hell are we?" I asked the pup as he ran up and barked in my face.

"A hot spring huh? Well I guess I have been putting a lot of stress on my joints for a long t-... Time. oh you guys are here... What's up?" I said as I turned to face the inside of the bath and noticed other players most of which I knew also here.

After addressing the awkward situation of a mixed bath I then decided to just accept it and relax. I stretched out my arms and neck cracking a lot louder than I had expected. Damn it seems I really have been putting a lot of stress on my body.

Seeing a familiar black haired boy surface in the water Teayre gently swims over to X, looking up at him sheepishly she begins to talk to him, "Say X... Do you think you could do you ol' friend T-chan an itsy bitsy favour?" Leaning in close to him Teayre rests her head on his shoulder whilst wrapping her arm around his bare chest. "Would you mind leaving, I was hoping it'd be just us girls because we have somethings that ladies -need- to talk about in private... If you like we'll be going for drinks later all on me, you could join us then and I’m sure we can find some way to make it up to you. I definitely need to have fun considering I'm not going to be " Flashing X a smile she only ever showed Calrex gently bringing her finger up to his lips as she bats her eyelids at him. "Could you pretty please? As a wedding present..." Moving her lips next to X's ear Teayre whispers quietly into his ear, "It's my bachelorette party you see.." Gently Teayre pecks X's cheek before slipping down into the water by him.

After crashing into the person marisa looks up dizzily at Reu. "It's not a maid outfit it's a witch outfit!" She says not seeming to know she said that pretty loudly. Hearing what they said about wearing a swimsuit marisa stores her witch outfit showing that she was wearing a black bikini underneath it. ​"Thanks for the reminder about that." Shaking her head to get rid of the rest of her dizziness she looks back at them finally noticing she hit a male player. Cocking her head to the side she says. "Is this a mixed bath or are you trying to peep on people?" Marisa asks Reu with a completely straight face then hearing her name she turns around and seeing Ariel Smiles widely. Seeming to have forgotten her previous question to Reu marisa runs over to ariel and hugs them. "It's been a while! How have you been Ze?" Marisa asks her seeming glad to meet somebody she knows here.

*sighing*

"I guess I'm done here; I'll never get any peace and quiet with this many women around. If they were going to reserve the hot spring, they should have put up a sign...and actually paid for the reservation rates." Grabbing another dumpling, he took one last stretch in the hot water, quietly eyeing the gaggle of women on the other end of the pool. "Oh well, it was nice while it lasted." Sighing again, Reu hopped out of the pool and started making his way towards the changing rooms with a friendly shout of, "Sorry ladies, you'll just have to make do without me!", on his way out.

Just outside the building, Reu spots a sign on the hot springs. It reads in script, 'Teayres Hen Do'. Ohhhh...so that's what Hen Do means. Still, they should have paid for the reservation.

Anna showed up to the bath a little late, but she had a problem choosing her bikini. She showed up in a rather revealing blue knit bikini that left very little to the imagination. She didn’t think anyone would mind it was supposed to be girl’s only. As she came out of the changing area she spotted something out of place, X.

The woman’s sighed and strolled through the water and over to the boy, “Didn’t I tell you that it wasn’t nice to bother people?†Anna teased.  She spun the boy around and gave him a death hug, forcing his face right between her cleavage which was in full view for all to see. “Now then sailor, why don’t you be a doll and by me a drink! I haven’t seen you in awhile …†she continue to smoother the boy, “And you can catch me up on how you and Maruchan are doing.† She gave Tea a wink before speaking, “ Sorry darling, I’d love to stay by my young friend here is taking me drinking, aren’t you cutie?†she squeezed X who was still trapped within her bosom.

Anna let the boy go finally to let him catch his breath but only long enough for her to put him in a headlock and drag the boy away still snuggled right up against her mammoth melons. “Come on Maruchan…†She called the puppy as she lead his owner out of the bath and to elsewhere in the spa where they could drink.

X and Azazel exit stage right.

As I saw teayre moving over to me my eyes already widened. When she rested her head and put her arm around me my body tensed up. Damnit she found out my one Achilles heel, besides my torn Achilles tendon.

"T-t-chan..." I stuttered as Teayre put her finger to my lip.

My body grew warmer than it already had from the water and I began sweating a bit. My mouth felt like it was wired shut I was so shy to say something in this moment.

"Uh drinks? Right? if there free... I'm there." I stammered as I tried to relax my body but couldn't.

Then teayre pecked me on the cheek which made my face grow red and even hotter. Then Zaz came out of no where and dragged me out forcing my face into her boobs. And yes I felt like a champ aside from the not being able to breathe part.

"Mmm!....mmmmm!...." Was all I could mumble while being smothered.

(OOC: Zaz can God mod X)

'Those two?' she thought while looking around at Marissa in specific as she went dashing towards her and hugged her tightly. 'Ze? ..is that supposed to be me?' she asked herself while returning the embrace after a few moment of surprise. After they split up, Ariel responded to her with a bright smile..remembering the time they first meet at the cosplay cafe."It has been to long, witch-chan. Lots have happened but recently I have formed a new guild and this redhead and that brunette that dashed off with X are a part of it but now, apparently we've been summoned here by my little crimson knight over here." she then turns towards Teayre and continues: "It's OK T-chan, Marissa here is a old friend of mine. Whatever you have to say, I'm sure she can hear it as well. So, what was it?" she asked with a curious expression after taking one quick glance at marissa. 'Indeed a lot has happened since I was just a noob in the starting city'.

Teayre blushed as Azazel took X away as the woman looked over at the red head the girl mouthed ‘Thank you’ to her. Turning back to the rest of the girls she smiles, “Now two things first. Any of you mention that to Calrex I don’t care if you’re in the guild or not you die, secondly I need a good scrub now...†Slipping back into the hot springs Teayre takes some of the boiling water into her mouth and shakes it about before spitting it out. “Much better.â€

Looking around at the three girls remaining Teayre breaks out into a huge grin. “Right now the reason I we’re all here.†Pausing for a moment as Teayre begins to feel tears running down her face, she looks at each girl in turn prolonging the silence around them, “Calrex proposed to me.â€

• 3 weeks later...

The other girl must have been speechless as Ariel was for a couple of seconds. Then quickly regaining her regular composure the blonde decided to talk first: "He finally made the big step.." she said in a satisfied tone as she crossed her hands under her bosom and nodded, unconsciously making her already ample chest bounce a couple of times in the water as she continued: "He listened to my advice to man up, good boy!". Seeing Teayre almost in tears and all emotional, Ariel decided to play her a trick as she showed a mischievous smile. She slowly drawed closer to the readhead gently put her hand on her shoulders, enveloping her in an embrace as she smothered her in between her chest : "Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Now hold your breath!" she said at last with a smile, as she dragged herself and the Teayre's small figure under water for several good seconds before resurfacing.

As Ariel grabbed Teayre she couldn’t help but smile and burst with pride suddenly the older woman had told her to hold her breath as she was lifted up her eyes went wide as it dawned on her what was about to happen, how hadn’t she seen this? Attempting to draw in a quick breath before she was completely submerged Teayre found herself breathing in some of the water from the springs, as she surfaced she leaned over the side of the spring coughing and spluttering. “A- Ariel! I’ll get you back for that one.â€

Her eyes glinting as she gaze Ariel a mischievous smile in return. “Thank you though, although… He didn’t get me a ring… He got me a necklace from a quest instead.†Opening her inventory up Teayre pulled out the Necklace of Hoya, the gem in the centre seemed to swirl inside a deep ocean blue as it rocked back and forth in front of Teayre’s face it slowly changed to a purple colour before she tied it around her neck and sank down into the pool."I've been meaning to ask as well Ari... Could you help me with making my dress please?"

"You can try!" said Ariel with a giggle as she meet Teayre's eyes. As she listened to her continue Ariel let out a sigh as went and got several cold towels for the other in the pool. It seems that the heat affected all of the rest, making them enter a state of semi-conscience, a pompous way to say that they didn't handle the heat too well and fainted. Nonetheless Ariel made sure to get everyone else to the edge so that they won't die stupidly, like drawing there. After she finished her 'work' she once again turned towards Teayre and started walking towards her, taking the necklace in her hand, unwillingly brushing her hand against Teayre's skin: 'So soft' she thought as she might've touched certain parts, while she carefully raised the necklace above the water level and examined it.  

"Well he popped the question, so what he gave you doesn't actually matter. Besides you still have time until you two complete the wedding quest. SO that you can officially be married inside SAO." she said in a relaxed tone, thinking that that particular quest was common knowledge. She herself found about it when searching for quests in her 'noob' period. She certainly wasn't expecting the next question: "What?" replaying the question in her head several times, making sure she understood it. "Of course I WILL!!!!" she shouted as she let go of the necklace and once again hugged the redhead. "Just tell me what you have in mind for the model!

Kotori's face lit up entirely as she heard the big news that Teayre was implyiing minutes before. It was great, although it was something that her and presumably everyone who knew the couple was something that long time coming. Still, they were getting married something that was much different from just being girlfriend and boyfriend. "That's so wonderful!" She yelled before swimming towards the red-head, jumping out of the water and then glomping her. She was excited for it simply because she never attended any events of that sort which was odd for her type of upbringing and status. "When's the wedding though?" she asked so that she could make sure to bring a bunch of food to the event. For now however, it was only about Teayre having a day for herself since she usually was stressed or not relaxing at all a lot of the time. Drifiting backwards in the water, she thought back to when she first met the two people. "The two lovebirds were going to get together permanently, sooner or later." The gem that Calrex had gotten for the bride-to-be looked beautiful and still was a lovely gift even though it wasn't custom made. It didn't matter since the same amount of effort was put into getting it for Teayre.