PP - F4 Glacial Edge (Teayre) (Completed)

"ugh...yeah...I'm awake..."

Calrex's eyes slowly opened as he looked around. He was back on the same couch he was earlier today when he had awoken. As he got to his feet he grasped his head, feeling a small headache as he gave a small breath, turning so that his feet were touching the ground.

"Oh...right...that was what happened..."

"The cold persona...it turned on her..."

He slowly got to his feet, using the couch as support as he stood up straight, looking around, "Teayre must have brought me back here..."

He looked back over at the empty perch as he gave a small sigh, "Is this really what happens...when you lose someone dear to you?..."

“Oi! Sit back down you!†Walking through the drapes Teayre pushes Calrex back down onto the couch with a foot carefully balancing two big mugs of hot chocolate in her hands as the snow white feather bounces around in her hair. Smiling at Calrex she offers him one of the cups. “About time you’re awake this is the tenth hot chocolate I’ve had since getting you back here.†Following Calrex’s gaze to the empty perch the small girls sighs putting her cup on the coffee table she leans in and embraces Calrex, smiling at him. “Hey Callie, thank you for today.†Gently she places a kiss on him before stealing a sip of his hot chocolate. “Hmmm, I put a hint of cinnamon in yours to.â€

As Teayre pushed him back down onto the couch he looked up as he gave a small smile, accepting the hot chocolate from her, "Thanks...I probably need it don't I?"

As she wrapped him up in an embrace Calrex let his eyes close as he gave a small sigh, "No...I should be the one thanking you Teayre...I shouldn't have...I'm sorry..."

As she stole a kiss he felt his cheeks burn red as he gave a nod, sipping his hot chocolate, giving a resolving sigh to himself, "Teayre...once I finish this go ahead and take a sit...I appreciate you respecting my privacy...but...this is something I need to let you know."

He gave a small sigh as he gave a small smile, "It's how I got to be who I am today..."

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP for all participants)
  • 1 Page Complete (400 col / 200 per player)