[SP:F6] <<Feeding the Enemy>> A replacement or a new friend?

ID: 32147

BD: 6 (3 + 2 ACC + 1 Concentration)

MD: 1

Slowly the paralysis began to wear off. Quickly rolling to one side Teayre gritted her teeth as the ground shuddered. Looking to her left she saw the head of the snake slowly coming out from the ground. Coughing slightly she stands up flicking her blade to the side. This was getting too close now, her hand went to the teleport crystal. “No, not yet Teayre.” Lowering her body slightly she breathes before dashing forwards, her concentration skill activating.

As the snake dived in for another attack Teayre’s katana connected with the fangs, twisting her hand she parried the blow sending the snake off to another side. Continuing with her assault the small girl keeps cutting the snake slowly whittling down its health, watching as her bleed expires doing a touch more damage.

Teayre: 33/65

Giant Viper: 15/27 10 Damage Total (8 Damage + 2 Bleed) [Bleed 0/2]

Edited by Teayre

ID: 32148

BD: 9 [Bleed Activated]

MD: 1 (4 – 3 EVA)

As she span the dust whipping up around her, Teayre came to a halt. Looking down at the floor she breathed heavily. Raising her head slightly she made eye contact with the snake again. “I promised. Calrex.” She huffed in between her breaths. “I wouldn’t. Die on him.” Her stare became a glare as she angled her wrist ready for an attack. 

Pivoting on her back foot Teayre spins again avoiding the lunge from the snake. Her katana cutting in just at the base of the skull and again further down the body. A wicked smile came to her face as she saw the bleed effect activating on the snake. “I told you, I’m not going to die on him.” Keeping her guard ready Teayre looked around the clearing just in case anything else had decided to join them. 

Giant Viper: 7/27 8 Damage [Bleed 2/2]

Edited by Teayre

ID: 32276

BD: 11 (9 + 2 ACC)

MD: 1

The snakes head reared again as the red crystals began to drip profusely this time. Teayre span as the beast lunged at her. Screaming, her eyes closed as her thoughts drifted to Calrex. She might not ever see him again. Opening her eyes Teayre finds that the Oikawa Kanashiki had lived up to its name. It cut through her fear, her sadness. She’ll be able to see her fiancée again, even if not right away but soon. Shaking her head Teayre made her way back to town quite quickly before settling down in one of the bars there hiding away for a while.

Thread Complete

Quest – Failed

1 SP & 400 Col From Thread Completion

Dead Giant Viper: -3/27 10 Damage (8 + 2 Bleed) [Bleed ½]

Edited by Teayre