[F1:SP] <<Earning a living>> as an alchemist

She entered the old alchemists shop for the third time to learn the last lesson, how to craft crystals. The man was already waiting for her. He had placed some tools on the table. A hammer and a huge thick nail. Here mister, one mushroom and a clear crystal. She putted the items on the desk and waited for the man to tell her what to do. She didnt have to wait long. First you need to turned the crystals into their right shape. Wrong shape and they wont work. The ones we gonna do is like boxes 2 by 3 by 5 inches big. Here is a finished one to use for measuring. He placed a dark almost black crystal on the desk. Then walked to one of his shelfs to control his potions. Zandra went tot work. Started with splitting the huge crystal into 2 so it would be easier to handle. Then she removed chip by chip. After two hours she was done. She had got blisters on her hands. Mister, Im done. The old man left his place at the shelf to inspect the result of her work. She was proud how perfect they turned out to be. When he took a closer look at them he shaked his head. This one I think can work, but the othere one is way to thin at the top. He threw the bad crystal in a basket full of other failed crystals. Now comes the easy part. Press the crystal on the mushroom. The crystal should slowly change color. When its the right color you just take it away from the mushroom and its done. The time depends on how near perfect-shape you had came. The one I threw away, you would have been sitting for about two hours to get right color. And you only have 1 hour to get the right color until the crystal have hardened and cant recieve anymore energy. So hurry and get started with the accepted crystal. It shall be the same color as a carrot. Zandra took the mushroom and ceystal and pressed towards each other. She sat down. When she looked at the crystal it started to change color. The first so clear crystal got a faint shade of orange. The orange became brighter and brigther. After about 45 minutes she thougth it looked right. Im done mister. The man took the crystal to control it. He noded and placed it on the desk. Now let it rest for half an hour. Otherwise the energy can disaper and all work have been for nothing. 

A halfhour later:

Now your crystal is finished, and so youre lessons from me. Ive learned you the basics and two recipies. Try to use that crystal on your blisters. Zandra carefully touched one of her blisters with the crystal. Her hands glowed orange. After a few seconds the crystal disapeared, and the blisters. Oh, cool. It felt great when the blister disapered. Then she remembered a thing. Her aarm. Could it be possible to make a crystal that would cure it? Well mister. I have a problem with my arm. I cant hold it straigth without it snapping and I black-out because of the pain. Could you make a crystal to cure it? The man looked at her for a minute while thinking. No Im sorry. I dont know any crystal or potion that would cure that cind of affection. But Ive herd there is a Grandmaster alchemist at floor 12 that knows a way. But its not for sale, and he only learns the recipie to Mentors or higher ranks. Im sad I cant help you with that. He actually looked like he was sad. Well, floor 12 isnt even unlocked yet so I just have to become a mentor and lear from him when thaat floor is beeing unlocked. Then I guess its time for me to leave. She smiled at him. The man looked a little happier. You can take this hammer and nail too. I hope it will turn out good for you. And you are always welcome back if you have any questions. The man opened the door to Zandra. Bye mister. She walked out of the shop. She took a deep breath. When she breathed out she looked over her shoulder at the shop for the last time

192385_1346975630762_full2_zpstssotmyi.j