PP - F4 Cold Recollection (Teayre) (Completed)

As Calrex continued drinking the hot chocolate Teayre gave him he closed his eyes from time to time as he began to gather his thoughts. As he did he let the memories from his past flow through his mind as he began to form the thoughts in his head into sentences, making sure they made sense with each gulp of chocolate.

After what seemed like ten minutes he placed the mug down, giving a small exhale, "Alright...I think I'm ready...although..."

He placed a hand behind his head, "I'm pretty sure the whole entire thing might sound dumb on my part...but...I really do need to convey this to you Teayre...I need you to know..."

He gave a calming breath as he looked her in the eyes, "In any case here we go..."

Sitting next to Calrex Teayre say cross-legged next to him, quietly watching him a small smile on her face slowly sipping her drink. As he placed the mug down Teayre does as well leaning over she takes his hand as her exhales. “Callie, just tell me okay? Don’t worry about who or why, don’t worry about what I’ll think. You’ll always be my Callie-wallie-kun okay?†Quickly Teayre leaned in placing a light kiss on his lips, wrapping her arms around his neck gently trying to pull him down. “I want to make him relax… If he’s lying down it might help him…. Plus it’s nice having him use me as a pillow, it shows he needs me…â€

As he felt Teayre pull him down towards her lap a small smile came across his lips as he let himself gently rest on her lap as he turned so that he was looking up at her, "Callie-wallie? Did you add another part to my nickname?" He let the warmth in his voice radiate as he smiled at her.

"She really does care about me...I know that...I can do this...even if it is stupid..."

He gave a small exhale as he began to speak, "Well, I know you think I'm perfect and everything...but there were things that happened to get me to beng the way I am now..."

As he began to speak he started first with the girlfriend he had in college. 

OOC: Oh gawd I need to repeat this XD.

IC:

"At first things seemed all great and hunky dory at first, but then...*sigh* as things started to get a bit rough for her it seemed like a different side...no...not a different side. Later on I found out this was her normal side, and the one before, the one I fell for...was just a face she put on, an appearance to look good. Behind closed doors for a while it was like I didn't exist, and when I did..."

Calrex fell silent for a few second as he felt some of the memories of the pain returned to him before he continued, "...I had to hand it to her, she knew where to hit where it would leave welts and bruises, but remained out of sight. I think there was a time where I couldn't even lay down to sleep without hitting at least a few sore spots."

He looked up into her eyes, his eyes partially moist, not from remembering the pain, but because he probably was trying to predict what question went through her head, "Why did you leave, right?"

"...you're probably wondering why I didn't leave when it started. Well...back then I didn't have much confidence in myself, even more than now...I thought that if I left...I wouldn't ever find anyone else. That maybe...if I simply endured the pain that phase would pass...and she'd be happy again...*sigh* turns out I found out after she stormed off that she actually...enjoyed doing things like that..."

“Silly, I’m not wondering why you didn’t leave when you started. It’s that same reason… well nearly the same reason why I attacked you first when you pulled your sword on me. You loved her, or at least thought you did and thought she loved you.â€

Watching quietly as Calrex’s eyes began to brim Teayre gently wiped them with her glove leaning down kissing his forehead, gently running her hand along his arm she stroked his hair with her other hand. Meeting his gaze Teayre smiled at him not malicious but warming letting him know that she is there for him.

“You are a bit silly you know. Well very silly…†Poking his forehead Teayre smiles down at him.

Calrex smiled as Teayre consoled him, letting him know that the negative thoughts in his head were invalid, "Thanks..."

With that he continued, "That side of me you saw...well...you've seen it twice now...I've decided to dub it the cold persona recently, but it was kind of born of the wreckage of that relationship. Near the end, probably around the time she got fed up with me...was when it took over. Everytime she decided to take her frustrations out on me I kind of shut down to help deal with the pain. At that point I wasn't sure to think if the aggression was out of anger...or affection...but I shut everything out nonetheless. I guess maybe in the end that side of me saved me from being with her now...the indifference probably was a buzzkill for her..."

He gave a sigh as he continued, "...I thought I had forgotten about it...about that ordeal...but something within me still hurt...I guess in the end I still felt I loved her...and pain of her leaving was me being heartbroken. I felt that was it for me...but then...six months later she came along..."

Calrex gave another sigh as he closed his eyes for a second, feeling the memories become fresh in his mind again, "I was really withdrawn back then, and she kind of was like a blessing. She came in and helped me tear down the barriers I put up for myself. I thought she was honestly trying to get me to open up...to confide in her...and for a while I think she might have actually did...but..."

Ducking her head again she kisses Calrex her tone almost joking as she speaks, “Stop feeling sorry for yourself, you know you’re not with them now. Sure they hurt you but guess what Callie. You’ve got me now. Although I know I can be a little tyrant, that cold persony thing that you do. Well…†Teayre’s face turns bright red as she stops talking and quietly listens to the rest of Calrex’s story. Continuing she gently strokes his forehead some more, small tears starting to form in her eyes despite her carefree attitude. Gently Teayre stretches over him grasping his hands and bringing them back up towards his shoulders, the white feather in her hair fluttering around slightly.

"Heh, I know I shouldn't, and truly, I couldn't be any happier with you now than I have ever been...I just felt you should know...the things that forged me into what I am now..."

As he confirmed Teayre was listening he gave a smile as he continued, "Well...the second one...she...well...she was fairly...ahem...loose...in all aspects..."

As he remembered some of the thing she had him do to her...and let her do to him...his face unwantingly flushed out of embarrassment, "She...well...she was creative...to put it lightly..."

He gave a small sigh as he looked up at Teayre as he regained his composure, "There was time she told me..."

Everytime he was trying to speak he felt a lump form in his throat out of embarrassment at the thought. The things his second ex did...they were way beyond even the most explicit ratings in the movies, "Well...let's me put it this way. There was a time I walked through a mall...and everything there...well...at least to her...was useable..."

He gave a sigh as he continued speaking, "I'm surprised sometimes I can even feel anything down there...but...well...eventually she told me about the others...the many others..."

He felt himself trying to block out is emotions, but he quickly forced that feeling back, "When I did...I didn't get mad...I simply shut down again...and...she also got bored with me and left..."

With that Calrex gave another sigh as he looked up at Teayre, the blush vanishing from his face, "I'm sorry I reacted the way I did Teayre...it's just...I guess since those were the only two people I've ever been with...it kind of became the normal feeling for me, that...me simply being used and tossed aside...was normal."

He gave another sigh as he blinked some of the tears that formed in the corners away, "When I found out it wasn't...it felt...like I was the problem...that I attracted those kind of girls...that maybe...in a way...my heart was tainted bait that drew them in..."

“Don’t be sorry Cal, it wasn’t your fault you idiot.†Smiling she moved so she was lying alongside Calrex her head in the crook of his arm as she held him close to her. “I love you for being you, besides…†Blushing Teayre shakes her head before looking up into his eyes again, shaking her head she started tracing patterns on his chest with her finger again. “Thank you though… For telling me. You need to promise me something though Cal, if you ever start feeling that I’m being too mean or  whatever you need to talk to me about it okay? If things aren’t working out… Well we’ll sort that out if it happens okay?†Gently nudging him with her head, she smiles warmly at him, “Want some more hot chocolate?â€

As Teayre laid beside him and began running her finger on his chest Calrex gave a smile as his cheeks filled with red for her, "I-I felt that you should know...because...as painful as those time were...they made me into what I am now..."

As Teayre spoke about her being too mean, or if things were not working out Calrex closed his eyes as he shook his head in disapproval, a warm smile still on his face, "Don't worry about that Teayre. Compared to what those two did to me...this much is nothing. I know why you do what you do, and I know it's because you care about me. Even last night...you attacked first...knowing what the system would judge. It's like I said the night before I proposed to you...I've given myself to you...I belong to you. I'm not going anywhere..."

As he spoke he gently wrapped his arms around her as he held her tight, "...and...I'm not going to give you up without doing everything I can, not to anyone or anything...I know it sounds selfish, and I don't want to sound like a d-bag, but...after all we've been through...I won't lose you without putting up a fight..."

As Teayre asked him about the hot chocolate Calrex smiled as he kissed the top of her head, "Maybe in a few minutes...I just want to hold you for a bit...if that's alright..."

Instead of answering Calrex Teayre simply hugs him tighter looking up at him. As several minutes passed the small girl leaned up and gently kissed Calrex’s lips stroking his messy hair out of his eyes. “You know when you get up to make your hot chocolate in a bit, could you make me one to Cal?†Smiling at him Teayre rubbed their noses together, before kissing Calrex on the lips.

She had been mulling what he had said over in her mind and one thing seemed to stick more than anything. “I don’t want you to belong to me Cal… You’re… YOU’RE NOT AN OBJECT!†Tears starting rolling down her face again, “Callie… you’re not an object you don’t belong to anyone but yourself… You should be besides me at the very least or in front of me… Not on some leash like a dog… Not unless you want to be.â€

"I don’t want you to belong to me Cal… You’re… YOU’RE NOT AN OBJECT!...Callie… you’re not an object you don’t belong to anyone but yourself… You should be besides me at the very least or in front of me… Not on some leash like a dog… Not unless you want to be."

As Teayre spoke to him with tears in her eyes Calrex's eyes widened for a second, but then as his mind processed it he had a fond memory pop into his head as a smile came to his face as he let out a small laugh, wrapping his arms tighter around Teayre, "Silly...I really am I hypocrite. What you just said to me...was what I said to you all the way back when we visited the High Field of Crossing together. Back then you said if you couldn't be with me, that would become my slave. I said the exact same thing to you, that you don't belong to me."

He buried his face in the crook of her neck, holding her in his embrace. The idea of getting hot chocolate wasn't even on his mind. All he wanted to do was be entwined in her arms for as long as he could, "You're absolutely right Teayre. I'm been a doormat in the past, and even a toy to be used and tossed aside, but with everything you've shown me, I would much rather prefer to be close by your side. That would be the right way, to be your confidant...and your husband right?"

As Calrex mentioned the word husband Teayre suddenly blushed and buried her face into his chest shaking her head. “Uh-Huh.†Raising a hand she pats around by Calrex’s head for a little while before patting his face with her hand a few times. Peering up she bats her eyes at him, “I’ll still be it if you ever want to try it…†Blushing again she gets up quickly before heading into the back room, “I’ll… I’ll be right back I just remembered I left my kiln on…†As she entered the back room to her shop Teayre sank down on a work stool placing her head in her hands she sighs. “What did I just say? What do I mean? Oh god is he going to think I’m a freak.â€

"I’ll still be it if you ever want to try it…"

"W-What di..."

As Calrex watched her face flush his face blushed in response, even though he didn't know what she was referring to. As she went to the back Calrex sat up, putting a hand behind his head, "What in the world could she have been...wait..."

He got to his feet, heading to the back as well, seeing Teayre sitting on the stool, apparently really embarrassed. He went over and knelt down in front of her, gently pulling her hands down as he looked into her eyes, his face reddening to match hers, "U-Um...I wasn't exactly sure what you meant...but...if you meant what I think you did..."

He tiled his head down as it felt like steam would escape from the top like a kettle, "I-I'd be willing to...since it's with you..."

“Hmmm you’d be willing to what? I- I don’t remember saying anything…†Freeing a hand from Calrex she turns the kettle on, before gently stroking his face her eyes losing a bit of their light. â€œCal… I need to tell you something… It’s something I did I’m not proud of it and frankly it disgusts me that I did it…. B-but… I don’t think you should hear it from someone else…†Avoiding Calrex’s eyes Teayre places her head on the desk in front of her hands covering the back of her head as she buried into the table. “I’m sorry… I didn’t want –him- there… I’m really sorry for what I did Callie... P-Please don’t be angry with me.â€

"Hm? What happened?"

As Teayre began to stutter a look of honest confusion came across Calrex's face as he put a hand on her shoulder before pulling her into an embrace, "It's alright you can tell me. I promise I'm not going to get mad."

"I wonder what could have happened?"

“A… A few days ago a few girls and I went to the hot springs on the fifth floor…†Stuttering Teayre smiles at Calrex meekly as he pulls her into an embrace, returning his cuddle she continues. “Well we had a couple of people who weren’t exactly wanted join us one was Reu who left of his own accord the other one was… X…â€

Blushing furiously Teayre frees herself of Calrex’s grip and begins making some coffee even though she hated the stuff, grabbing her small pouch of cinnamon she adds it into both coffees as she mixes them. Taking a deep breath Teayre starts to reel of what happened very quickly hoping to get it all out in the shortest time possible so Calrex doesn’t hear it. “Well… I didn’t want to ruin the mood so I flirted with him a bit to try and get rid of him.†Shuddering at the thought she looks at Calrex in the eyes “I swear all I did was hug him press my finger to his lip give him one of your special smiles and I may of possibly kissed him on the cheek very quickly and I may of suggested that I needed to have fun as I’m going to be married to you soon but I wasn’t meaning anything by it I just wanted that git gone so I could have fun with the girls.â€

As Teayre told him what happened Calrex kept a straight face before he gave a smile, then a small laugh, "Silly you thought I'd get mad over that?"

He walked over as he wrapped his arms around her in a consoling manner, "When I heard you say X I thought he went and tried to pull his moves on you. If that happened I would have had to give him a...ahem...stern talking to."

"Smooth there Calrex. You do realize that even though you said you're not mad you did just show some jealousy right?"

"If he was being a bother I can understand you needed some more drastic measures to get rid of him. X isn't exactly the easiest person to reason with. From the few times I've seen that boy needs some serious help in the manners and...well...pretty much everything else department."

With that he planted a kiss on Teayre as he spoke, his cheeks flushing as he put a hand behind his head, "Although...I guess if you really wanted to make it up to me...you could demonstrate what you did..."

As he spoke his face tilted down as his head became hot enough that it could melt iron.

"D-Did that really just come out of my mouth? I wonder if I'm still suffering from some kind of emotional feedback from the cold persona or something. This completely not like me at all!"

Moving around the table Teayre smiles at Calrex, taking his hand as she smiles at him gently kissing his lips whilst guiding him back into the front of the shop. Settling him down on the couch Teayre sits next to him rest her head on Calrex’s shoulder as she begins to kiss his neck, her fingers tracing patterns on his chest. “Say… Callie-kun, do you like this?†placing a finger to his lips she grins at Calrex, a mischievous glint to her eyes as she bats her eyelids at him. “Cah-lee-kun-I-love-youâ€

As she finished speaking Teayre leans in stealing a kiss and gently pushing Calrex down onto the sofa lying on top of him. Rubbing their noses she smiles, “Would you mind doing T-Chan an itsy bitsy favour Cah-lee-kun? Would you not be made to her pwetty pwease?†Kissing him on the lips Teayre smiles, "And if you move that pencil that's sticking into my leg it'd make this thing a whole lot more romantic..." Reaching down Teayre grabs one of her sketching pencils and throws it into the crackling flames of her shop.

"Gh!"

As Teayre began her reenactment Calrex's face went through multiple shades of red, "U-Um..."

His head seemed even hotter than before, like the sun itself would be dwarfed by the warmth in his face. As he leaned on his back, letting Teayre lay on top of him his thoughts had completely left his head, "U-Um...not be made to her?"

As she mentioned the pencils Calrex made sure that there were no more of the sketching pencils around as he rested his arms at his sides, "H-How's that?"

"H-How long has Teayre been able to be this bold?!"

He felt the strength in his arms and legs decide to check out as he felt himself pinned below Teayre, not by physical, but a mental attack. At this point, he was at her mercy.

Sitting up Teayre pulls Calrex up with her resting on his arm as she watches the fire crackle away in the mantelpiece. “I’m sorry Cal… I did embellish it for you… I still feel dirty for even going near that… That thing without a weapon to his neck.†Her voice spat out anger as her mind went over the events that had happened. “I can’t believe he came to the hen party… Why is he always CAUSING TROUBLE!†Standing up Teayre jumps to the nearest wall punching it with her full strength causing the ‘indestructible object’ appear.