PP - F4 Cold Recollection (Teayre) (Completed)

As Teayre's fist slammed into the wall Calrex was snapped out of his daze as he shook his head to get his thoughts straight, "T-Teayre?"

As he saw her fist against the wall he gave a calming exhale as he walked over to her, placing a hand gently over her fist as he helped her lower it before taking her into his arms, "It's alright Teayre. At the least you managed to fix the situation. Really I'm not sure why X does or is the way he is, and if someone out there does, heh, they're operating on a completely different level."

He held her close as he rested his head in the crook of her neck, "I don't want you to feel dirty about it if it was necessary Teayre, but I understand that you can't just will it away, so if there something I can do to help you with providing some relief?"

“Huh?†As Calrex placed his hand on hers Teayre jerked back to reality as she hugged him blushing slightly before smiling up at him, “Sorry I lost myself for a bit there…†Heading back down to the couch she lies down.

“Say… would you mind massaging my neck a bit please Cal? Everything I’ve been doing has made it stiff especially working in my shop, I’m constantly straining it to look at tiny things now.â€

Rolling onto her front she stretches out sighing, “We need to go somewhere warm… Not to warm though… We need another date Callie… What about the hot springs?†

"A massage?"

Immediately as Teayre asked about the massage Calrex's mind reminded him of when he gave her a massage during their date to the High Fields of Crossing, his face flushing, "S-Sure, if you need it I'd be glad to give you one."

As Teayre laid out for him to do so he gave a nod and warming smile, "A date to the hot springs? Sounds like a neat pla..."

"Wait...the hot springs?"

As he began his massage his face flushed at the idea of the two of them at the hot springs.

Topic Completed

• Topic Completed (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Completed (400 col / 200 per player)