[SP F1] ~Earning a Living~ ((COMPLETED))

Hikoru looked for the last piece of Silver wood, but didn't know where to look. He just shrugged And decided to rest for a moment, then got back up and kept looking around, to see if he was lucky enough.

ID: 16573

LD: 18+1=19

Hikoru looked into a patch of grass to find what he was looking for, the final piece of Silverwood. He smiled and placed it into the pouch, and looked around, enjoying everything around him. He had done this, all on his own, no help required. He smiled and laid down on the ground and rested, As he believed his quest was finally over

:LIST:

1/1 Poison Root COMPLETED

2/2 Raw Ore COMPLETED

2/2 Silver Wood COMPLETED

1/1 Boar Tusk COMPLETED

As soon as Hikoru felt better, he decided it was time to go to the quest giver to get the quest finish. He sighed happily as he had finally done this quest, and hopefully wouldn't have to do for a long time. He found his way to the teleporter, and made it to the starting city. He quickly went to the Merchant- who was his quest giver- and talked to the NPC

"I have the items right here sir!" He said as he handed him everything but the Boar tusk

"Thank you lad! But im missing the boar tusk...." It said as it looked slightly confused

"Yes, but see.... I wanted to see if I could hang it in my shop? As kind of like a trophy that I earned? If not, I can give it, but I just wanted to see...." He said shyly. He wasn't sure what it would say, seeing as it was a NPC, somebody who was programmed to say certain things. It laughed and smiled

"I don't see why not. Go ahead, keep it! Just give it here and i'll give it back!" It said. Hikoru nodded and gave him the boar tusk, and suddenly an icon appeared in front of him

:QUEST COMPLETED:

He smiled and jumped happily, Mario-style. He had finally finished this quest, and now he could finally open his shop

"Thanks so much sir!" He said

"Sure thing, now, the thing about being a merchant is you need to sell items for a certain price, and you need to know how to barter. Lets take a little time to teach you how to do that." The NPC said as he gave Hikoru a notebook. He nodded and grabbed a pen, and began to take notes as the NPC did his explanation

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the explanation was finished, Hikoru closed the notebook and put it into his backpack.

"And thats all you need to know to be a Merchant. Thank you for the items, they should help out immensely!" The NPC said as he waved to Hikoru

"And thank you for the notes! These should help out a bunch!" He said as he waved back, then left in a hurry, to Build his Dream Shop

<< QUEST COMPLETED>>