[PP:F1] Back In Black - (Teayre, Azazel)

Stepping into the smooth surface of the dungeon, torches suddenly light up along the walls as Teayre holds Oikawa Kanashiki out in front of her. Breathing slowly her eyes searching for any signs of enemies, looking back she beckons Zaz forwards. “Shall we then?†Setting off down the corridor Teayre comes across a narrow door in the corridor as she pushes against it the door slowly creaks open.

Sighing as she peers in to the room, it was empty save for a few bags of junk. Taking a health potion out of her inventory she hands it over to Zaz. “Here take this just in case, I don’t want to risk anything happening.†Turning her back to the room Teayre walks back out smiling. “Right, let’s clear this thing… Hopefully it won’t take too long.â€

Teayre - 1 Health Potion

Zaz took the health potion from Teayre and placed it in her inventory hoping she wasn’t going to have to use it. They were only on the first floor so she didn’t think the cave was going to be all that difficult to traverse, nor contain anything that might be out of the two player’s league. The woman drew her rapier and followed little red into the cavern they decided to explore. “I’m ready,†she said rather unsure. Azazel really hated being in caves or underground. She wasn’t going to feel better until they’d both made it back out again.

NB: If you roll less than 3 on the CD you’re hit by a trap, what the trap does is up to you.

ID: 17328

LD: 3 ( 2 + 1 LD)

CD: 7

As they pair slowly made their way into the cave Teayre stoops down picking up a rock before chucking it away. “Useless.†She mutters to herself before looking up and carrying on down the straight passageway the torches flaring up as they slowly made their way forwards. “Watch youse-“ As Teayre was about to warn Azazel about traps she is forced to cartwheel backwards as a blade swings out of the wall almost catching her head, another blade swings low as the girl lifts her hands and feet off the ground narrowly avoiding the trap.

“There may be traps, talk about typical. Well Zaz let’s go for it shall we?â€

As Teayre lands next to Azazel she's panting heavily her eyes darting around the empty corridor in front of her as she straightens herself up, the Oikawa Kanashiki held loosely in her hand. Stepping forward the red head continues onwards without the trap being activated as they come to a T-junction. "So left or right?"

Azazel was about to follow Teayre’s lead into the cave until little red came backhanded flipping toward her and aerial rolls to avoid swinging blades. The girl didn’t say anything about walking off into the dark and into a booby trapped cave. Azazel was not having this.

“NAH UH! censored THAT censored! †The woman said and stayed exactly where she was and crossed her arms against her chest.

If she moved anywhere she knew she’d somehow inadvertently set something off. Zaz didn’t have acrobatic skills; she couldn’t do a cartwheel to save her damned life, and there Teayre was acting like some sort of ninja spider monkey.

“If I go in there I’m going to lose my head and I like where my head is, thanks.† 

This was not happening. What sort of asshole would put a dungeon like this on the first floor with noobs running around? 

• 2 weeks later...

As she sees Azazel back up Teayre chuckles, “Come on Zaz it’ll be find, I heard a rumour that there’s booze and cookies at the end of this dungeon. The best that’s been discovered in Aincrad so far.†Heading over to the brunette Teayre places her hands on the girl’s shoulder smiling at her. “I’m sure we’ll be okay. Look want me to go first and meat shield the traps just in case?â€

As she spoke to Azazel about who’d go in the girl sank to floor sitting down as she gazed up at the sky her hair whipping in the gently wind from the breeze that ran through the floor. “Ahhh this is nice. So what’s it going to be? Shall we risk all for booze and cookies or head to a farm that I know of on this floor, where giant worms spawn on a regular basis?†Chuckling to herself Teayre closed her eyes breathing slowly.

• 2 weeks later...

Anna eyed Teayre wondering if the young girl thought Anna was stupid or something. She obviously did or else she would not have made such a ridiculous claim of there being beer AND cookies waiting for her at the end of this dungeon. Still, the idea made the woman burst out in laughter, unable to stay made at the clever little redhead. Tea was now curled up on the ground with the breeze flowing through her lovely red hair wondering if Anna would like to venture in for the treats that lay inside. 

"What... kind of cookies are they Teayre?" She asked with a wide smile. 

If they were peanut butter ones, then someone was going to get crotch punched because peanut butter cookies were just plain disgusting! 

Raising her head slightly Teayre looks at Zaz, shrugging. “I don’t know it’s just something I heard in town… That being said who knows if someone is just trying to get easy loot from the players.â€

Sitting up Teayre smiles at Zaz, sighing she slowly gets to her feet stretching up. “What do you fancy doing risking the dungeon for some cheap treats? Or shall we go to a farm I know where there are a few wolves and a couple of boars we can slaughter for some easy XP.â€

Pulling her katana out Teayre checks it over before sheathing it again. “I’m happy either way, there’s always some tasty treats at the Starlight Café.â€

"TEA DAMN IT!"  

Azazel huffed as she put her hands on her hips, " You could have just LIED to me... I'd have one it for cookies and beer... just not peanut butter gah!" She huffed. "Ohhhh censored it... you only live once." Anna drew her rapier and spun it. "Let's go mother censored find whatever the hell you said was down there and get the heck of out Dodge. Then you can by me beer and cookies later because I'm going to need that censored." She added.  

"Now get a move on my spider monkey friend...." She said as she moved toward the cave. "I mean we only die once right... might as well do it here if that's how we're going to go" 

ID: 20427

BD: 8 (6 + 2 ACC)

MD: 2 (5-3)

Looking at Zaz Teayre smiled a small chuckle coming from her lips, “Right let’s do this†Stepping into the passageway Teayre begins to head down the corridor, her eyes looking everywhere in case of anything coming her way. As she rounded the corner she motioned for Zaz to follow before pulling her katana out and charging straight forwards straight into a group of five kobolds.

Rolling to one side Teayre avoids a thrust from a spear from one of the kobolds her katana a blaze as she strikes another one, parrying several blows Teayre smiles before she cuts the one she had just hit several times across its arms. A clanging sounded as the miniature dragon creature dropped its weapon howling. “Zaz switch!†Teayre back flipped as a rusty scimitar sliced where her stomach would have been had she not dodged. “Well… At least this gets us xp.â€

Teayre: 67/67

Zaz: 46/46

K1: 2/11 9DMG (8 + 1 Charge)

K2: 11/11

K3: 11/11

K4: 11/11

K5: 11/11

BD: 1 

WHAT THE HELL DICE?????!?!?!!?!?!? 

Azazel followed Teayre into the cave. They hadn't gone very far before Teayre pulled her Katana and charged at something. Zaz shook her head as she followed. " You have got to be kidding me." She said not believing that they'd already come up on something and hadn't gotten more than 20-30 yards from the entrance. As she came around the corner, she found Teayre attacking five creepy little mobs called Kebold.  Teayre called for Azazel to attack, but Zaz stood there looking at the small band of mobs as they stared back at her with their big creepy glassy eyes. 

"OH HELLS NO!" Zaz said shaking her head. 

This was a big bucket of Nope.  

"Damn you Teayre," Zaz complained.

K1: 2/11

ID: 20449

BD: 6 (3 + 2 ACC + 1 Con)

MD: 1 (2 – 3 EVA)

Looking back at Zaz for a moment Teayre grits her teeth as she sees the woman starting to get creeped out from the Kobolds. Twisting her katana in her hands Teayre begins to fend off a flurry of attacks from the beasts. “Zaz you okay?†she calls back her head partially turned backwards her eyes still focused on the creatures in front of her.

Swinging her katana Teayre’s attacks are deflected, the one with the spear nearly caught the girl in the arm if she hadn’t rolled her shoulder to avoid it. “Tch, Guess I’d better finish up here so we can get some chocolate fudge brownie ice cream, with me paying of course.â€

Closing her eyes Teayre paused for a moment, as she stepped in the blades seemed to fall slowly around her as she slipped between the kobolds. Appearing behind the one with the spear Teayre ran her katana through the creature and watched as it disappeared into a thousand rainbow crystals. As the crystals fell Teayre found herself parrying the blows again everything moving back at its normal speed.

Chuckling to herself “Now for the rest of you.â€

K1: -5/11 8 DMG

BD: 5 (3+2 acc) 

Anna shook her head as Teayre pleaded her to fight.  

"No, no, no, no, REFUSE!!!!" Anna said as she crossed her arms. 

The tiny mob of creepy bandits were all too busy with Teayre to bother with her; why was she going to bother jumping in? "You look like you're doing fine allllll on your own!"  Azazel continued to shake her head and then gave the battle in front of her double middle fingers. "Here's what I think about this..." 

The Pope of Nope hath spoken!

K1: -5/11 8 DMG DEAD

ID: 20454

BD: 10 (8 + 2 ACC)

MD: 3 (6 – 3 EVA)

Sighing at Azazel even if she did have a point, Teayre had been hoping to fight alongside the brunette. She had seemed confidant and strong but when it came down to the nitty gritty, she was just like everyone else. Well nearly everyone else. A hard blow to Teayre’s katana made her shake her head as she swiftly dodged another one.

“Damnit Zaz, just f*cking get your butt in here and give me a hand. Sure I can handle them by myself but if they manage to kill me what’ll happen to you do you think?â€

Pivoting on her foot Teayre hears the clang of a weapon on the stone slab, moving she thrusts her katana behind her stepping back into the fight. Swivelling the katana rips out of the obsidian eyed kobold and parries a strike from another one.

K1: -5/11 8 DMG DEAD

K2:  3/11  8 DMG

BD: 10 (8+2 acc) (+1 base +1 athletics +1 ws dmg) 

Azazel went wide eyed at Teayre's words. If the girl died while in Azazel's company and she did nothing to help, he'd have one seriously pissed off blue toaster after her, and Calrex would MURDER Anna in a heartbeat.  

"Point taken," Azazel said as she drew her rapier and charged in. 

She picked the nearest ugly little mob and thrust her blade right into its belly. It wasn't terribly deep, but the Kebold looked less than happy as she pulled her weapon. It squealed as it began to disintegrate and then float away in tiny red shards.

"Two down," Anna twirled her blade and readied herself for more.

K1: -0/11   DEAD

K2:  0/11  DEAD

ID: 20459

BD: 4 (2 + 2 ACC)

MD: 5(8 – 3 EVA) [Teayre] 6 (8 – 2 EVA) [ Zaz]

As Azazel dived into the fray Teayre smirked as she stickered the kobold she’d just cut causing the red crystals to float away. “Let’s make it three.†Spinning her katana Teayre blocks a flurry of blows from two of the kobolds the other one had begun to attack Azazel, the brunette easily evading the lizard’s slower attacks. Her tongue poking out Teayre starts to move a little bit quicker picking up the speed throwing a couple strikes back in at the two reptilian humanoids, both of her attacks however were easily blocked.

The two started to push Teayre back despite the red heads increased attacks. Hearing a small gasp from behind her Teayre quickly turns and sees the kobold that have set itself apart to attack Azazel scoring a hit. Leaping forwards Teayre pushes the brunette back out of the way as she parries the next strike meant for her. The other two kobolds pressed in as Teayre cocked her head slightly. Whispering to the kobolds she muttered a single word, “Die.†Spinning, her katana a white blur she sends the kobolds flying back from the recoil. “Zaz, are you okay?â€

Zaz: 45/46 1 Damage

K2:  0/11  DEAD

BD: 9 (7+2 acc) (+1 base +1 athletics +1 ws dmg) 

Anna felt at ease once she was in battle recognizing the fact that the Kebolds were rather weak. Teayre easily took on two of them leaving Azazel to face the third. She lundged a the creature and stabbed it in the chest causing the mob to panic and slash at her. It's razor sharp claws sliced against her cheek, but only left the tiniest of marks. Teayre leapt in and saved Anna from other attack before blowing them all back with a spin and her weapon.  

"I'm fine," Zaz said as she wiped her cheek."He may have gotten me but he's much worse off."

Zaz: 45/46 1 Damage

K3: 8/11

ID: 20604

BD: 6 (3 + 2 ACC + 1 LM)

MD: 1 (2 – 3 EVA)

As the brunette wiped her cheek Teayre smiled a bit her attention focused on the three kobolds remaining, “Good. I wouldn’t want to see my friends hurt.†Looking around at the remaining opponent’s one had a scimitar, a dagger and the last one seemed to just be using his claws. “Well I reckon this should be rather straight forward Zaz. Shall we?†As she finished speaking Teayre darted into the fray once more.

Dodging the several dagger thrusts that came her way, Teayre brought her katana down across the scimitar wielding snake’s chest. “One more down… Okay the rest should be eas-“ Her sentence was cut off as she rapidly backed up, the Oikawa Kanashiki a blur as she parried each blow. “Will. You. Go. Away.†Spitting out her words through gritted teeth Teayre kept up her defense.

Zaz: 45/46 

K3: 0/11 DEAD

• 1 year later...

Calrex gave a small yawn as he laid on the grass in the High Fields of Crossing on the second floor, his hands behind his head. Today seemed to be a nice day to rest and relax, and spending some time in the area he had first taken Teayre seemed to be a nice place. Making sure he was out of sight of any other couples that came by the bluenette had been dozing off for the past few hours, gazing up at the sky.

"I wonder how she's doing? Hope things are going alright."

ID:  62513 BD: 6 (4 + 2 ACC) MD: 2

Teayre spun her blade around parrying blows from the kobolds before slashing one across the chest. As a dagger thrust towards her she brings the golden hilt of the Oikawa Kanashiki down into the wrist of the mob she had cut before spinning aiming a kick at its face. The attacked kick missed however Teayre was able to follow it up with a couple more attacks. “Honestly Zaz. Come on don’t just stand there!” The girl screams internally to herself watching as the brunette does nothing. “Just go away!” She shouts at the mobs.

Zaz: 45/46

K4: 3/11 8 DMG

Edited by Teayre